Grades needed to be a pharmacist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Snyder in Altoona, Pennsylvania

70 months ago

Suppose I get A's in calc and chem, do the other subjects I mentioned matter? My GPA will obviously be affected so will that effect the way colleges see me? That's my real problem at this point. I don't think I'll have a problem in the subjects you mentioned. It's the irrelevant subjects like spanish that worry me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

florence in Manzini, Swaziland

67 months ago

i just finished highschool in zambia i got an eight in maths, sceince and biology i want to do pharmacy can i get in the school?iv never done calculas or adma

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Wakefield, United Kingdom

63 months ago

Hi, i'm a GCSE student, and i am not doing bad in my math and english because i think i can get A's and B's but for science i'm not sure whether i can get above a C, i desperately need and want to become a pharmacist, would i be able to get away with a C or not?
And do i only need an A and a B for Chemistry or for biology and physics too?
And what is calculus because i've never heard of it, do i need to study that for GCSE's in order to become a pharmacist?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

Dvinity in Rocklin, California

57 months ago

You need all A's and you need to have faith in yourself. Bribing teachers is good too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

ryur in Ajax, Ontario

56 months ago

A's obviously :s

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

n in Halifax, United Kingdom

40 months ago

what kind of jobs can you get in pharmacy, other than medicine and would you need to take biology at A-level?
what A-levels do you need to do pharmacy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

dr. kung in Clifton, New Jersey said: i am a pharmacist and earn 200,000 per year to become a pharmacist you need at least An A and a b+ in calculus and chemistry. peace out yo

what job do you do and did you need biology at A-level to get into pharmacy? do you know other sort of jobs in pharmacy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

dr. kung in Clifton, New Jersey said: i am a pharmacist and earn 200,000 per year to become a pharmacist you need at least An A and a b+ in calculus and chemistry. peace out yo

what job do you do and did you need biology at A-level to get into pharmacy? do you know other sort of jobs in pharmacy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

cheryl in Leeds, United Kingdom

35 months ago

you need to be good at science and maths tbh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

pharm in Singapore, Singapore

29 months ago

Can I get into pharmacy course if I have only H1 Biology instead of H2 Biology. If not in Singapore can I do it in Australia or UK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

cas in London, United Kingdom

28 months ago

pharm in Singapore, Singapore said: Can I get into pharmacy course if I have only H1 Biology instead of H2 Biology. If not in Singapore can I do it in Australia or UK.

In the UK you need around AAA-AAB in 3 A levels one which must be chemistry, biology and maths are preferable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.