Grades needed to be a pharmacist

Comments (11)

Snyder in Altoona, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

Suppose I get A's in calc and chem, do the other subjects I mentioned matter? My GPA will obviously be affected so will that effect the way colleges see me? That's my real problem at this point. I don't think I'll have a problem in the subjects you mentioned. It's the irrelevant subjects like spanish that worry me.

florence in Manzini, Swaziland

72 months ago

i just finished highschool in zambia i got an eight in maths, sceince and biology i want to do pharmacy can i get in the school?iv never done calculas or adma

Anonymous in Wakefield, United Kingdom

68 months ago

Hi, i'm a GCSE student, and i am not doing bad in my math and english because i think i can get A's and B's but for science i'm not sure whether i can get above a C, i desperately need and want to become a pharmacist, would i be able to get away with a C or not?
And do i only need an A and a B for Chemistry or for biology and physics too?
And what is calculus because i've never heard of it, do i need to study that for GCSE's in order to become a pharmacist?

Dvinity in Rocklin, California

61 months ago

You need all A's and you need to have faith in yourself. Bribing teachers is good too.

ryur in Ajax, Ontario

61 months ago

A's obviously :s

n in Halifax, United Kingdom

44 months ago

what kind of jobs can you get in pharmacy, other than medicine and would you need to take biology at A-level?
what A-levels do you need to do pharmacy?

44 months ago

dr. kung in Clifton, New Jersey said: i am a pharmacist and earn 200,000 per year to become a pharmacist you need at least An A and a b+ in calculus and chemistry. peace out yo

what job do you do and did you need biology at A-level to get into pharmacy? do you know other sort of jobs in pharmacy?

44 months ago

dr. kung in Clifton, New Jersey said: i am a pharmacist and earn 200,000 per year to become a pharmacist you need at least An A and a b+ in calculus and chemistry. peace out yo

what job do you do and did you need biology at A-level to get into pharmacy? do you know other sort of jobs in pharmacy?

cheryl in Leeds, United Kingdom

40 months ago

you need to be good at science and maths tbh

pharm in Singapore, Singapore

34 months ago

Can I get into pharmacy course if I have only H1 Biology instead of H2 Biology. If not in Singapore can I do it in Australia or UK.

cas in London, United Kingdom

33 months ago

pharm in Singapore, Singapore said: Can I get into pharmacy course if I have only H1 Biology instead of H2 Biology. If not in Singapore can I do it in Australia or UK.

In the UK you need around AAA-AAB in 3 A levels one which must be chemistry, biology and maths are preferable.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.