Looking for pharmacy internship-Have FPGEC- Need Visa Sponsorship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 56)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Janice Wong in Cebu, Philippines

67 months ago

lally simon in Westfield, New Jersey said: now it is relly difficult to get a job as pharamcist in US especially for foreign graduates.I have green card,I have completed all requirements and even got a license and have been looking for a job for past 10 months.i am not discouraging you but i am revealing whai i experienced

I've heard that US are short of Pharmacist. So this is not true?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

js reddy in Phoenix, Arizona

64 months ago

all the companies are terminating foreign pharmacy graduates even though they H1B visas
they are not processing greencards.most of americans are going to pharmacy schools now,
pharmacist jobs are saturated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

katy in Manila, Philippines

53 months ago

Hi, I share the same dilemma as you guys do at the moment.I am also looking for a pharmacy internship job for foreign graduates with FPGEC.If you happen to know a job opening where we can apply as interns pls. let us know the details. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Thank you.I sent my resume to the Email address that you sent.Thanks again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Iamfavoured in Norfolk, Virginia

53 months ago

london in Hounslow, United Kingdom said: Hi i live in london at the moment and was wondering if i get my masters in pharmacy here in london and then get a job in california . isthere any way ?

What do you mean? Are you referring to a job as a pharmacsit in the US?
An MPharm from the UK means little to nothing here. You have to do the conversion process just like any other foreign pharmacy grad..
I ll advise you to stay in the UK as it is very competitive to get an intern position here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ladi in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

51 months ago

katy in Manila, Philippines said: Hi, I share the same dilemma as you guys do at the moment.I am also looking for a pharmacy internship job for foreign graduates with FPGEC.If you happen to know a job opening where we can apply as interns pls. let us know the details. thank you

Hi katy,were you able to find an opening?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

hi! I still got none..do you know of any opening for pharmacy interns in any state? Thank you

ladi in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

51 months ago

katy in Manila, Philippines said: hi! I still got none..do you know of any opening for pharmacy interns in any state? Thank you

No...in the same position you are really,although I have heard applyg to independents gives you a higher chance.

Favoured One in Federal Way, Washington

49 months ago

Iamfavoured in Norfolk, Virginia said: @panacea. are u looking for sponsorship? If not, I might be able to help you

Please do you of any link that i can get a sponsor for H1-B visa. I have the FPGEC certificate. It will be highly appreciated if you can help me out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Panacea in Memphis, Tennessee

49 months ago

Favoured One in Federal Way, Washington said: Please do you of any link that i can get a sponsor for H1-B visa. I have the FPGEC certificate. It will be highly appreciated if you can help me out.

hi lamfavoured ...no i am not looking for sponsorship...so yea please do help

Medi in Langley, British Columbia

49 months ago

Hi lamfavoured,
I am lisenced in Canada and I will have my canadian passport in 5-6 months but now i am working and living as a permanent residence ,i got my FPGEC last month and I really looking for opportunity to do my internship in US ,so if you can help me with that,would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Favoured One in Federal Way, Washington

49 months ago

You are licensed in Canada to practice Pharmacy? Why do you want to come to US? Is Pharmacist Salary not competitive in Canada? To get an internship position here is more difficult than the proverbial horse in the Bible to pass through the eye of a needle.
Even the US trained Pharmacists are finding it difficult to get an intern position. Good luck!!!

patel in Northvale, New Jersey

47 months ago

Very Very hard to get H1 visa for foreigner pharmacist, intern and with FPGEC certificate. US Citizen and green card holder has some chance still tough time finding job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wawa in Jersey City, New Jersey

45 months ago

This is so bad and my heart's broken. I've just spoken to the intern coordinator of CVS pharmacy and she just informed me that they no longer consider foreign pharmacy grad interns. I have a greencard and an fpgec. She said it doesn't matter. She said that the pharmacy grads/ students here in the US have been over saturated for years and companies like them cater first to their grads than the foreign grad pharmacists. She said that they don't accept foreign grad interns for over 2 years now and as she knows leading retail pharmacies such as rite aid, walgreens- duane reade; walmart, target, shop rite and the like- would prioritize US educated students than foreign pharmacy grads and that most of these retail co. no longer accepts FPGE certified individuals. I feel heart broken because i know i worked hard to get this certificate and was thinking that the hardest part is over. I was totally left dumbfounded after hearing what she said. She said I could work as a pharm tech but that's all and can't convert my hours to internship hours. I've been searching for a year. I still have hope but i'm getting tired. I feel as if they(nabp and ets) just allow foreign grads to get the fpgec just to gain financial advantage from the takers. I'm sure they know this situation and they know the large number of applicants and the money they spend just to get this certificate. I don't know what other foreign grads like me experience but this is the situation now in New Jersey.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

RxLotus in north plainfield, New Jersey

45 months ago

Wawa in Jersey City, New Jersey said: This is so bad and my heart's broken. I've just spoken to the intern coordinator of CVS pharmacy and she just informed me that they no longer consider foreign pharmacy grad interns. I have a greencard and an fpgec... I feel heart broken because i know i worked hard to get this certificate and was thinking that the hardest part is over. I've been searching for a year. I still have hope but i'm getting tired. I feel as if they(nabp and ets) just allow foreign grads to get the fpgec just to gain financial advantage from the takers. I'm sure they know this situation and they know the large number of applicants and the money they spend just to get this certificate. I don't know what other foreign grads like me experience but this is the situation now in New Jersey.

had been searching for 2 years, gave up and decided to volunteer in a small pharmacy. the pharmacist asked me to work 8-6 mon-fri as she dismissed her technician i was required 1440 hours that's free labor for her for more than 8 months. i had to quit my job and depend on my wife until i get this done. 4 months through the internship the store decided to close due to bankruptcy asked the board what i should do and since i cannot transfer internship i had to start over again so 4 months of my life wasted. Now i'm a volunteer in another small pharmacy. Since i'm the only employee the pharmacist has, i do everything from being the sales clerk, the tech and the intern because i make calls and verify info. i don't call it a job. i am asked to work for 7 hours not including lunch and breaks and i come home really really tired compared to my wife who works as a nurse for more than 8 hours. None of the big retail pharmacies i have applied to even bothered to call me or email me at least they were able to tell u whats up. I don't know why i want to tell you this but i want u to know that u are not alone and i am equally sad and feel the same.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nash.prat in New York, New York

45 months ago

i need h1b sponshorship for pharmacy intern in michigan or newjersey i have FPGEC certificate PL. HELP ME thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

tootti in Jersey City, New Jersey

45 months ago

RxLotus in north plainfield, New Jersey said: had been searching for 2 years, gave up and decided to volunteer in a small pharmacy. the pharmacist asked me to work 8-6 mon-fri as she dismissed her technician i was required 1440 hours that's free labor for her for more than 8 months. i had to quit my job and depend on my wife until i get this done. 4 months through the internship the store decided to close due to bankruptcy asked the board what i should do and since i cannot transfer internship i had to start over again so 4 months of my life wasted. Now i'm a volunteer in another small pharmacy. Since i'm the only employee the pharmacist has, i do everything from being the sales clerk, the tech and the intern because i make calls and verify info. i don't call it a job. i am asked to work for 7 hours not including lunch and breaks and i come home really really tired compared to my wife who works as a nurse for more than 8 hours. None of the big retail pharmacies i have applied to even bothered to call me or email me at least they were able to tell u whats up. I don't know why i want to tell you this but i want u to know that u are not alone and i am equally sad and feel the same.

hi RxLotus, i'm so sorry about your sad experience. Inasmuch as I would like to tell you to look at the past 4 months as a learning experience, 4 months is still 4 months. I am aware of that policy that you can not transfer your hours, but i wish they could have made an exception in your case because what happened was not on your own liking.

But can you please tell me if you had to go thru all the steps in registration again? like submitting a new form for your new preceptor? was the permit you acquired employer/preceptor specific or did it at least suffice? thank you for any info you can share.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RxLotus in north plainfield, New Jersey

45 months ago

tootti in Jersey City, New Jersey said: hi RxLotus, i'm so sorry about your sad experience. Inasmuch as I would like to tell you to look at the past 4 months as a learning experience, 4 months is still 4 months. I am aware of that policy that you can not transfer your hours, but i wish they could have made an exception in your case because what happened was not on your own liking.

But can you please tell me if you had to go thru all the steps in registration again? like submitting a new form for your new preceptor? was the permit you acquired employer/preceptor specific or did it at least suffice? thank you for any info you can share.

Yes, I have to go through it all over again. As it was required and I think it still is, you have to have a specific preceptor. Changing preceptor means new application forms. They need to fill out the preceptor application form that would be sent to you by the board once you request for one with a written explanation/request. They would need to provide their license number and permit number and all that info that qualifies them as a preceptor. So it is indeed specific. good luck to you.

tootti in Jersey City, New Jersey

45 months ago

RxLotus in north plainfield, New Jersey said: Yes, I have to go through it all over again. As it was required and I think it still is, you have to have a specific preceptor. Changing preceptor means new application forms. They need to fill out the preceptor application form that would be sent to you by the board once you request for one with a written explanation/request. They would need to provide their license number and permit number and all that info that qualifies them as a preceptor. So it is indeed specific. good luck to you.

thanks for your prompt response... oh that's twice the disappointment then huh... since you have to pay for the application again and i believe even if you were already fingerprinted, you still have to pay a fraction of the fees on background check.

I am actually doing a voluntary internship too, and I hope and I pray that we won't have the same fate. I just wanted to clarify that thing in case a similar scenario becomes inevitable. you know, at this time, we can never tell. thank you so much. and i'm wishing you well too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BSS BALAJI DEVARAPALLI in Bangalore, India

45 months ago

Myself Balaji DBSS pursuing PharmD NOW in INTERNSHIP from India.Canm any one suggest me what is the best option after completing My PharmD Degree and In India PharmD is a new course and waht is the minimum qualification dose a preceptor should have Here only M.pharm Phd are there some with M.pharm and experienced ....Finally which country at present is shortage of clinicaql pharmacists and community pharmacists.....there i can hope good response please do post

thank u in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lina in Beirut, Lebanon

44 months ago

omg, thats really annoying , iam waiting my fpge certificate as i passed the toefl at last ,, but iam worried ab the next step which is the internship.as long as i heard that independant pharmacies are the only people recruiting these dys,, i read what you worte guys it is really annoying, anybody help me ,, what shall i do??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ebee in Neptune, New Jersey

43 months ago

hi am asking if i can do the FPGEE with no registration only the certification because i just graduated and am in USA i dont want to go back to my country ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Boby in Brentwood, Tennessee

43 months ago

I am a current student in the U.S. under an F-1 Student Visa. I've been going to school in the U.S. since middle school but I do not have a Green Card or Citizenship. I am wanting to go to Pharmacy school in the U.S. and I am a Canadian citizen. If I get my PharmD Degree in the U.S. does it differentiate me from a U.S. Citizen getting a PharmD Degree in the U.S.
Would employers hire me here in that case? And would they sponsor me for my green card?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Anas in Syrian Arab Republic

43 months ago

Hi everyone

i have an FPGEC certificate about 6 months ago .. if i could have a green card would i find an internship ?

it is so frustrating .. if you have any solution here is my email. anaspharmacy@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tanvir in Maidenhead, United Kingdom

41 months ago

The beauty of the USA is, there is and there will always be jobs. I feel sorry for your shallow opinion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Edsonrao in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

41 months ago

Hi all!

I am a pharmacist graduated in Brazil (federal university). I finished masters and almost done with pHd here. Are there chances for me outside Brazil? I just wanted to have experiences abroad to define whether I will stay here or not. I would really appreciate if anyone could advise me a bit about it?

Cheers!

blueivy in Chicago, Illinois

40 months ago

sarahbeth in Urbino, Italy said: Hello I am a US citizen (was born in the US) but am currently deciding if I should attend a 5 year pharmacy program in Italy, attain the FPGEC certification and then work in California. Will I be able to find a job in CA? Is it that difficult for a foriegn graduate? I would hate to go though all the hassle and $$ then not find a job... if you have any experience or advice it is welcome, thank you very much

Its better for you to school in the US as pharmacy has become so oversaturated as it is that there are not enough jobs for US grads let alone foreign graduates. It makes sense to attend a foreign school for medicine but not for pharmacy.

40 months ago

tanvir in Maidenhead, United Kingdom said: The beauty of the USA is, there is and there will always be jobs. I feel sorry for your shallow opinion

Clearly you are not aware of the recession in the US. There are new schools of pharmacy cranking out 100s of pharmacy students every year. No employer wants to bother with work visas and green cards when they have an abundant supply of young US trained pharmacists willing to do the work for less money and less hassle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Janice Wong in Cebu, Philippines said: I've heard that US are short of Pharmacist. So this is not true?

This is not true. There is an abundance of pharmacists right now.

Baanju in Jersey City, New Jersey

22 months ago

I have finished my internship in an independent pharmacy in hoboken. They paid me 15/hr, i thought it was low but reading a lot of comments here, i must be lucky since most foreign grads are overworked and unpaid. it was simple job just on the phone and counseling common drugs. i didnt do much but my feet hurt because of standing all day. I am a foreign graduate of one of the best schools in india but it's not really impt here. I worked as a Pharm QC analyst for 9 yrs in india before i moved out here. I am in nj. i had a had a hard time looking for a place for internship before bec retail like cvs do not accept foreign grads as interns. Some other stores do not want to pay since they said we, foreign grads, are liabilities. Are we? Fyi, we are treated like techs but in fact we are well-educated. The licensed pharm has to check/verify everything so i dont see the liability. Do they mean counting the meds? It's such a joke. Those of you who got fooled to taking an unpaid internship must be so desperate. I bet u they also look down on u. I experience that. They think i'm stupid just bec i dont want to answer/ entertain their questions. And when i do, they think im boastful. Techs are the worst, since im a foreign grad they think they know better. Anyway, i have 6 friends who are foreign trained pharmacists. We took the naplex in different times and none of us passed. One of us was able to pass it on her 4th try. I took mine and failed it. After some research, i found out that a lot of foreign trained do not pass naplex first time. I took my fpgee and passed it, first try and got 112. I think something fishy is going on. Share ur experience because frankly, when i took the naplex, it wasnt difficult but failed it anyway with a score unbelievably low. I called nabp and they said that they calculate differently and didnt want to tell me. They also cant give me the detailed results. So i wonder, really. Am i paranoid or there's something wrong here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Iamfavored in Norfolk, Virginia

13 months ago

Anyway, long and short of the story is that after 1 yr and 5 months of applying I got a pharmacist job with a university program- the benefits are great and they filed my H1. So guys do not quit and keep praying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sandi in Winter Park, Florida

10 months ago

Hi Paul, i just
emailed you my resume. My email is sandi.ghobrial@yahoo.com

Donna in Philippines

9 months ago

Hi.
I was just wondering if I need to work ang gain experience in a hospital before i can be employed in US. I was planning to get my experience in the research and manufacturing field instead of a hospital because of the higher salary. After I work for about 2-3 years, I'm planning to take the FPGEE. Also, do you need a PharmD in order to be employed?

JESgil in Chicago, Illinois

8 months ago

Hi Colleagues.

I'm Pharmacist degree in Venezuela. Now I have been living in Chicago since August 2014. I have Visa F-1.

I want to do internship in retail pharmacy or hospital pharmacy. I have a 6 years of experiences in these areas.

Thank for all, if anyone can help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OPharm in Florianópolis, Brazil

6 months ago

Does someone know if I go to the US with a student visa to get a phD in some university, could I improve the period I'm there to take a internship in some Pharmacy as a volunteer?

OPharm in Florianópolis, Brazil

6 months ago

Iamfavored in Norfolk, Virginia said: Ok folks, I want to share my story on this forum and hopefully, it will encourage one or two people. I am foreign pharmacy graduate who has gone through all the hurdles of a foreign graduate and has come out successful with a pharmacist job in a hospital program plus they sponsored my H1b.

When I got in the country, I came in to join my spouse on F2 visa-volunteered my internship - I had 2 positions-hospital and independent pharmacy. The independent pharmacy guy was nice enough to give me some change for gas etc. When I acquired my hours, I applied for the Board, sat the exam and passed first time- the exam was not difficult, given that I had 4 years hospital experience from the United Kingdom. I skipped telling you about the FPGEE but ofcourse, I passed that first time too with minimal studying..I can get you the details of the study material that I used in a later entry but it was pretty much the comprehensive pharmacy review book.

Could you tell some tips to pass on FPGEE, and in which state and city, did you find your internship. Thank you!

6 months ago

Alex27 in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi can you tell me where you got the contact number of the K-Mart hiring manager and where is it located?

Kmart job was in Virginia. I pretty much just applied when I saw the posting online through indeed.com. I believe the guys name is Johnny. You can send me your email and I can send you his details privately. Good luck!

6 months ago

Leah01 in London, United Kingdom said: Following up from your earlier comment 'IamFavoured' how was it possible for you to sit the NAPLEX if your Mpharm from the UK was a 4 year degree? According to their rules and regs, you must have 5 years on the Pharmacy course to be eligible to apply to sit the course. You experience here may help me.

Moving on from that, how did you search for these internships exactly? I'm British considering in changing careers from finance to pharmacy. My husband is American and I will at some point become an American citizen. I have been considering to study a 5 year pharmacy degree on mainland Europe then to sit the NAPLEX exams, relocate to the US then search for internships. I do not care about location, although regarding that I wouldn't even know where to start. Some pointers, advice from you or anyone else reading this post would be incredibly helpful. I have been searching for foreign pharmacy intern in the search engine or perhaps I shouldn't be doing that as I will be a citizen with a foreign qualification? or does such a listing not exist?

Furthermore, are internships truly that few and far between even for American citizens?

Many thanks,

Leah

Hi Leah,
Such listings do not exist unfortunately. You have to put in a lot of effort on your end, going to individual stores and asking if you can intern with them and who you need to speak too. To be honest, it will be a miracle for you to land a paid position. But fortunately, you can volunteer to get your intern hours in. And with you being a GC holder or citizen, it wont be too difficult to get a paid pharmacist position. Good luck!

6 months ago

Leah01 in London, United Kingdom said: Hi Blueivy, you seem quite knowledgable regarding the pharmacy market so thought i'd reply to your quote with 2 questions but before I pose those questions a little background.

I'm British married to an American, at some point I will become an American citizen. I am also a military spouse. I have intentions in studying a pharmacy degree in Europe as it seems quite difficult to enrol upon a pharmacy degree in the states with my current academics- I possess a Mathematics Bsc with a 1st class with honours but on conversion its a 2.8 since my first year wasn't counted towards my degree. Most scientific degrees in the UK have this policy. I was hoping to find a US university that would look at my degree classification and transcript as it, since some liberal arts top tier schools do hence not request a WES conversion but some of the universities I looked at stipulated this. Unless you or anyone here knows of something different, knows of any universities (public or private) that could scrutinise my academics directly please do share your thoughts.

I understand the market is saturated and internships are hard to come by..now to my final question: Would you or anyone else here know if being a military spouse but qualified with a foreign pharmacy 5 year degree from main land Europe may help my chances in securing an internship within a pharmacy/ hospital ? I will not require Visa sponsoring so I'm hoping that will make a difference.

Being a military spouse might help some but you need the minimum requiremements which is a BSc Pharmacy to get any pharmacist positions. I also had a 1st class degree in Pharmacy from the UK and my first year was not counted as well, but unfortunately your qualifications do not carry as much weight in the US as they use a diff grading system, the GPA. Try ECE for getting ur credentials evaluated.

6 months ago

OPharm in Florianópolis, Brazil said: Could you tell some tips to pass on FPGEE, and in which state and city, did you find your internship. Thank you!

Hi,
I got my internship in Eastern Virginia..Portsmouth to be precise. Tips for passing FPGEE..get the comprehensive pharamacy review by Shargel and go through it. You should do just fine. Do not focus on chemistry too much, only a few questions with drug structures. I guessed for all such questions and I still passed with a great score. Focus on the clinicals which I love. The 2nd part was much harder with business type questions..I forgot what that section is called now. You should have a study guide sent to you when you register for the exam. Good luck and let me know how else I can help you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

DD11 in Surprise, Arizona

5 months ago

Iamfavored in Norfolk, Virginia said: Hi,
I got my internship in Eastern Virginia..Portsmouth to be precise.

Hello Favour,
I am also a UK Pharmacist and have my FPGEC.
Are you able to contact me on didi0101@rocketmail.com as I having a challenge with finding an intern position.
Thank you.

Nahola

5 months ago

Hi all I am a licensed pharmacist looking for a job in Virginia beach, Norfolk area now f I r more than 9 months with no offers Need some help hence the job market so saturated I have a solid hospital experience back home and used to work as techician with CVS pharmacy but still No offers anyone can help greatly appreciated.

siikayto in Makati, Philippines

4 months ago

Iamfavored in Norfolk, Virginia said: Hi,
I got my internship in Eastern Virginia..Portsmouth to be precise. Tips for passing FPGEE..get the comprehensive pharamacy review by Shargel and go through it. You should do just fine. Do not focus on chemistry too much, only a few questions with drug structures. I guessed for all such questions and I still passed with a great score. Focus on the clinicals which I love. The 2nd part was much harder with business type questions..I forgot what that section is called now. You should have a study guide sent to you when you register for the exam. Good luck and let me know how else I can help you!

Hi! You are so lucky Iamfaored to land an internship! May I know if ur on H1B Visa? and how did you get the internship? did you apply personally or via online? Thanks! Ur messages gave me hope that I can still pursue my pharma internship there in US.

siikayto in Philippines

3 months ago

siikayto in Philippines said: very much interested Antedea Corporation!

please email me at jinkymarietuliao@gmail.com

lana in Beirut, Lebanon

2 months ago

Greetings Antedea Corporation,
I'm a Pharmacist who completed FPGEC and looking for Internship position.
I'm currently on on B1/B2 visa
Would you kindly reply me on ( lin981@email.com) if the position still vacant/ available or simply send me the link to contact you.

Many thanks

lana in Beirut, Lebanon

2 months ago

Antedea Corporation in Jaipur, India said: Hi dude,

We are pharmacy company based in Indian and registered our company also in USA, we are looking for pharmacists to expand our business in USA. we have a good business opportunity for you, you can earn five thousand to twenty five thousand USD by working with us, please let me know if you are interested.

Greetings Antedea Corporation,
I'm a Pharmacist who completed FPGEC and looking for Internship position.
I'm currently on on B1/B2 visa
Would you kindly reply me on ( lin981@email.com) if the position still vacant/ available or simply send me the link to contact you.

Many thanks

internship in Surrey, British Columbia

2 months ago

Antedea Corp.

my email is tinavagus@gmail.com looking for a pharmacist internship position in the US. I am Canadian. Thank you

2 months ago

siikayto in Philippines said: please email me at jinkymarietuliao@gmail.com

Hello Siikayto.

I interested in this position, This position still vacant, two days ago I send you mail, please confirm if you received my email. I'm Pharmacist with experiences in Pharmaceutical specialty care sales, and I had experienced as a Hospital/retail Pharmacist either. My mail is gil839@hotmail.com I'm looking for a pharmacist internship position in US. I'm living in Chicago,IL US.

Thanks for all

2 months ago

OPharm in Florianópolis, Brazil said: Does someone know if I go to the US with a student visa to get a phD in some university, could I improve the period I'm there to take a internship in some Pharmacy as a volunteer?

Hello Opharn.

You can apply at university to do PhD in US with Visa F-1 (Student Visa) and also need form I-20, any University or Colleges help you with this form I-20.

See you.

Pharmacy Internship in Beirut, Lebanon

2 months ago

Antedea Corporation in Jaipur, India said: Hi dude,

We are pharmacy company based in Indian and registered our company also in USA, we are looking for pharmacists to expand our business in USA. we have a good business opportunity for you, you can earn five thousand to twenty five thousand USD by working with us, please let me know if you are interested.

I'm serious about your business. I even sent an email asking if you kindly send me your contact number : Phone ?
I'am not in USA currently, but I'm able to travel if I have the opportunity to do my internship with you,
I'am on B1/B2 visa now, just send me what are the steps to follow

Thank you for your prompt reply
lana : lin981@email.com

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.