Looking for pharmacy internship-Have FPGEC- Need Visa Sponsorship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 72 of 72)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

lana in Beirut, Lebanon

14 months ago

Antedea Corporation in Jaipur, India said: Hi dude,

We are pharmacy company based in Indian and registered our company also in USA, we are looking for pharmacists to expand our business in USA. we have a good business opportunity for you, you can earn five thousand to twenty five thousand USD by working with us, please let me know if you are interested.

I'm serious about your business. I even sent an email asking if you kindly send me your contact number : Phone ?

I'am not in USA currently, but I'm able to travel if I have the opportunity to do my internship with you,

I'am on B1/B2 visa now, just send me what are the steps to follow

Thank you for your prompt reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lana in Beirut, Lebanon

14 months ago

lana in Beirut, Lebanon said: Greetings Antedea Corporation,
I'm a Pharmacist who completed FPGEC and looking for Internship position.
I'm currently on on B1/B2 visa
Would you kindly reply me on ( lin981@email.com) if the position still vacant/ available or simply send me the link to contact you.

Many thanks

Greetings Antedea Coorporation,
I'am Replying on the email you are sending to me from ,but it always gives me Mailer Daemon- Mail Delivery Failed, so is it possible to send a phone number or another active mail ,,
Many Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Katy in Quezon City, Philippines

14 months ago

Antedea Corporation,

Thank you for your invitation. I am interested with the position offered. i have FPGEC certificate and a valid US B1/B2 visa. My email address is at marissroque@yahoo.com. Would be glad to hear from you more pn this matter.

Thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Katy in Quezon City, Philippines

14 months ago

Antedea Corporation,

Thank you for your quick response.
I have viber you can add me up so that we can chat and go through the details. May i instead get your email address for me to be able send you my viber number?

Will wait for your positive response

pharmashopy in BUFFALO, New York

14 months ago

internship in Surrey, British Columbia said: Antedea Corp.

my email is tinavagus@gmail.com looking for a pharmacist internship position in the US. I am Canadian. Thank you

I have emailed but you reply from your side, i think you are not serious with us but you will looose a chance to earn 25000 USD monthly, anyway its ur choice.

Paul in Florida

13 months ago

Hiring Intern and Rph in NE Florida, must Be active Florida license.
Must be legal to work.
Genuine pharmacy client willing to hire.
If interested email resume office@medicalstaffsolution.com

rachelletrono in Detroit

12 months ago

Hi. I am also a foreign pharmacy graduate and I am having a hard time finding an internship here in Detroit. Does anyone know any place or agency that can help find a place for internship? I have a greencard and a MI intern license. Thanks!

Afouda in Detroit, Michigan

11 months ago

HELLO,

I have just passed the toefl and I am waiting to my FPGEEC certificate , any ideas about intern. I want a sponsorship and I am here in US on F1 visa

Thank you in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

catherineamadi1@*****.*** in Manchester, United Kingdom

11 months ago

'Iamfavoured',thanks for your contributions to this forum. Pls I have an Mpharm degree from the United Kingdom. I have not passed my pre-registration exam yet, is it possible to sit the Naplex exam in the USA with just my 4 year UK MPHARM degree, because according to their regulations in the USA one must have done 5 years on the pharmacy course here before they are eligible to apply to sit the NAPLEX.

Thanks
Catherine: catherineamadi1@aol.com

iamfavored in Norfolk, Virginia

11 months ago

catherineamadi1@aol.com in Manchester, United Kingdom said: 'Iamfavoured',thanks for your contributions to this forum. Pls I have an Mpharm degree from the United Kingdom. I have not passed my pre-registration exam yet, is it possible to sit the Naplex exam in the USA with just my 4 year UK MPHARM degree, because according to their regulations in the USA one must have done 5 years on the pharmacy course here before they are eligible to apply to sit the NAPLEX.

Thanks
Catherine: catherineamadi1@aol.com

Hi,
It depends on what State you are looking at. Most will require you to have finished your internship before you are eligible to sit the naplex with the exception of a few states, like Texas. But you can use your A-levels + 4 year MPharm to qualify for the FPGEE exam. If you send in your docs to be evaluated by the ECE- you can also call them to ask. Hope this helps.

catherineamadi1@*****.*** in Manchester, United Kingdom

11 months ago

Hi,thanks for your reply. Please apart from the state of Texas, which other state will allow me sit the exam with my 4 years qualification? Also, what is the full name for ECE?

Thanks a lot.

Mona in Fontana, California

9 months ago

Iamfavored in Norfolk, Virginia said:
Hi Iamfavored for all your time & considerate comments. I am a Canadian who recently received FPGEC Certificate... Now I see that I have to get a SSN for intern permit, & unfortunately I am on a non-working visa here.
How did you get a sponsor without having a social security number??? Can you please guide me. I am very desperate here.

LuanaMendes in Washington, District of Columbia

6 months ago

Hi guys, I've been following this post for a couple of months. I have just obtained by FPGEC Certificate and I was wondering if anyone else is looking or has recently found a pharmacy intership? How hard has it been to get one, where should I start looking? I have a green card, so I dont need sponsorship. I am just really scared that I'll have to volunteer because I dont know if I can work without pay for that long and still meet my bills every month. DC is a very expensive city to live. Anyone has encouragement words or some advice for me?
Thank you so much

ChrisNY in Garden City, New York

5 months ago

LuanaMendes in Washington, District of Columbia said: Hi guys, I've been following this post for a couple of months. I have just obtained by FPGEC Certificate and I was wondering if anyone else is looking or has recently found a pharmacy intership? How hard has it been to get one, where should I start looking? I have a green card, so I dont need sponsorship. I am just really scared that I'll have to volunteer because I dont know if I can work without pay for that long and still meet my bills every month. DC is a very expensive city to live. Anyone has encouragement words or some advice for me?
Thank you so much

How is your search going? I am in exactly the same situation as you (well, actually I'm applying for my FPGEC)but I have a greencard and I am a registered pharmacist in the UK. I've heard some pretty negative comments about finding internships here in the US so it would be great to actually reach out to people who are going through the same process.

Luce in Miami, Florida

3 months ago

Wawa in Jersey City, New Jersey said: This is so bad and my heart's broken. I've just spoken to the intern coordinator of CVS pharmacy and she just informed me that they no longer consider foreign pharmacy grad interns. I have a greencard and an fpgec. She said it doesn't matter. She said that the pharmacy grads/ students here in the US have been over saturated for years and companies like them cater first to their grads than the foreign grad pharmacists. She said that they don't accept foreign grad interns for over 2 years now and as she knows leading retail pharmacies such as rite aid, walgreens- duane reade; walmart, target, shop rite and the like- would prioritize US educated students than foreign pharmacy grads and that most of these retail co. no longer accepts FPGE certified individuals. I feel heart broken because i know i worked hard to get this certificate and was thinking that the hardest part is over. I was totally left dumbfounded after hearing what she said. She said I could work as a pharm tech but that's all and can't convert my hours to internship hours. I've been searching for a year. I still have hope but i'm getting tired. I feel as if they(nabp and ets) just allow foreign grads to get the fpgec just to gain financial advantage from the takers. I'm sure they know this situation and they know the large number of applicants and the money they spend just to get this certificate. I don't know what other foreign grads like me experience but this is the situation now in New Jersey.

I agree with you. I am so sad to hear that, especially because i am in the exact same situation. It is very hard but you need to be persistent with your goal and u'll find something that fits you. I am willing to enter as a tech and then grow up. Try to find an independent pharmacy, maybe you'll be lucky. All the Best

mimicry in Des Plaines, Illinois

1 month ago

I'm now looking for an internship in my area and in the neighboring states. It's already stressing me out, let alone I'm working full-time as a pharmacy technician.

mmmm in West Springfield, Massachusetts

1 month ago

LuanaMendes in Washington, District of Columbia said: Hi guys, I've been following this post for a couple of months. I have just obtained by FPGEC Certificate and I was wondering if anyone else is looking or has recently found a pharmacy intership? How hard has it been to get one, where should I start looking? I have a green card, so I dont need sponsorship. I am just really scared that I'll have to volunteer because I dont know if I can work without pay for that long and still meet my bills every month. DC is a very expensive city to live. Anyone has encouragement words or some advice for me?
Thank you so much

LuanaMendes Did you get internship?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Luana Mendes in Columbia, Maryland

1 month ago

ChrisNY in Garden City, New York said: How is your search going? I am in exactly the same situation as you (well, actually I'm applying for my FPGEC)but I have a greencard and I am a registered pharmacist in the UK. I've heard some pretty negative comments about finding internships here in the US so it would be great to actually reach out to people who are going through the same process.

I got an internship at an independent pharmacy, but it is unpaid. I think depending on the area that you live in, it might be easier or more difficult. Here in DC I found that the independents are opened to foreign interns, in fact, they are used to having foreign grads. The only downside is how to keep up with the expenses for 10 months.

1 month ago

mmmm in West Springfield, Massachusetts said: LuanaMendes Did you get internship?

Yes I did, but it is unpaid, for the most past. Try independent pharmacies in your area because they need pharmacy technicians and that's the same kinda work that you'll do as an intern. For my area at least, cvs still takes foreign grads, although they didn't take me, I know of some people who interned there. Maybe you just have to know someone. It's all very mysterious

1 month ago

Luana Mendes in Columbia, Maryland said: Yes I did, but it is unpaid, for the most past. Try independent pharmacies in your area because they need pharmacy technicians and that's the same kinda work that you'll do as an intern. For my area at least, cvs still takes foreign grads, although they didn't take me, I know of some people who interned there. Maybe you just have to know someone. It's all very mysterious

Do you work full time in that pharmacy?

1 month ago

Yes I work 40h/week, but they only pay me for 15 of those hours. The more hours I do the faster I can be done with it!

1 month ago

Luana Mendes in Columbia, Maryland said: Yes I work 40h/week, but they only pay me for 15 of those hours. The more hours I do the faster I can be done with it!

It isn't bad, at least they still pay you, as well as you are already doing your internship. You'll not even notice you'll be done with it soon! And here I am, still looking.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.