What classes should I take?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

seanman1224 in Ridgeway, California

35 months ago

Hi, I'm in 8th grade. I want to be a pharmacy when I grow older and really want to choose classes in high school that will help me achieve my dream. I am in regular math and probably will only ever be in the regular math course. I am in Honors Science and next year will be Honors Bio. The math classes are:
9th grade: Algebra 1(I will be in this class)
10th: Geometry (will be in this class), Algebra II, and Algebra II honors.
11th: Algebra II(will be in this class), Algebra Honors, Pre-Calc, Pre-Calc Honors, Discrete Math, Trigonometry, Stats, and AP Statistics.
12th: Everything I said in 11th, plus AP Calc AB and AP Calc BC

The science classes:
9th grade: Bio Honors(I will be in this class), Bio
10th: Chemistry, Chemistry Honors, Chemistry Support
11th AND 12th: AP Bio, Chem, Chem Honors, Chem Support, AP Chem, Physics, Physics Honor, AP Physics, Anatomy and Physiology Honors, Astronomy, Environmental Science, Kinesiology, Zoology, Biotechnology Honors, Forensic Science, and Botany

I only put science and math because I'm assuming they are the most important. :) Also, I can take summer school for any of these classes remember. So for example: I am taking Bio Honors in 9th grade. If I take Chem or Chem Honors the summer between 9th and 10th grade, I could then take anything from the 11th grade category. :)
Feel free to ask questions. Thanks to anyone who can help. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

seanman1224 in Ridgeway, California

35 months ago

Thank you for your help! Don't get me wrong, I plan on taking English, of course, and typing I am taking now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.