I have already got my Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, how can I get into a US pharmacy school?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

dpoet19 in Martinsburg, West Virginia

71 months ago

Pharmacy School have specific pre-requisites that are needed to get in. The best thing I think you should do is go through PharmCas pages and see what is needed for each school. www.pharmcas.org/collegesschools/schoolpages.htm.

Considering you have a degree in Biochemistry, you may have already met all the pre-requisites. It's just a matter of looking at what is required for your particular schools of interest AND taking the PCAT. The majority of schools require this.

Most US Pharmacy schools take 4 years of professional work. Some offer an expedited program with 3 years of work.

Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda Huang in Markham, Ontario

71 months ago

thanks dpoet19!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ms -pills in New York, New York

71 months ago

Touro College of pharmacy has a new program in NYC for people like you. I would look into it. All the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Linda Huang in Markham, Ontario

71 months ago

ms -pills in New York, New York said: Touro College of pharmacy has a new program in NYC for people like you. I would look into it. All the best.

Thanks~

awanakam honore in Yaoundé, Cameroon

51 months ago

I SO VERY GLAD TO HAVE THIS INFORMATION.

pharmacokinetic in Mesquite, Texas

45 months ago

with bachelors in biochemistry and a gpa within the range of 3.2-3.6 you will surely be invited for interview. So, apply and see what comes up.

nya in Burlington, Ontario

40 months ago

i have completed my bsc in biochem with chemistry and physiology in2005 from karachi university. now i want to continue my studies and want to be a pharmacist in toronto.what should i do for that ,what r the requirenments and how long will it take ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.