pharmacist in Costa Rica

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

ronmooor@yahoo.com in Katy, Texas

63 months ago

Does anyone know what the requirements are for working as a pharmacist in C.R.? I am a RPh in Texas and am relocating in C.R. in about a year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ms pillz in New York, New York

62 months ago

hey guys, what does it take to be a drug information pharmacist? I can't find anyine to tell me and I love this field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rich in Portland, Oregon

61 months ago

ronmooor@yahoo.com in Katy, Texas said: Does anyone know what the requirements are for working as a pharmacist in C.R.? I am a RPh in Texas and am relocating in C.R. in about a year.

i am also looking to move to CR; what did you find out in terms of reciprocal licensure?

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

srinivas in Mumbai, India

58 months ago

Hi friends,

I am industrial pharmacist(Clinical Research) is ther opening in costa rica or we need to write exams seperatly please let me know the detailed information

Thanks & Regards

K.Srinivas Rao
hyderabad,
India

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

vega flame in Spring, Texas

46 months ago

ronmooor@yahoo.com in Katy, Texas said: Does anyone know what the requirements are for working as a pharmacist in C.R.? I am a RPh in Texas and am relocating in C.R. in about a year.

you have to have the full experience an a degree just like in the united states, plus you need a visa if you are not a citizen

JEFFREY CHARRON, RPh in Bonita Springs, Florida

43 months ago

I'D LIKE TO FORWARD MY RESUME TO YOU

JEFFREY CHARRON, RPh in Bonita Springs, Florida

43 months ago

I'D LIKE TO PASTE MY RESUME TO YOU BUT THIS SPACE IS TOO SMALL

Ellenrob

26 months ago

ms pillz in New York, New York said: hey guys, what does it take to be a drug information pharmacist? I can't find anyine to tell me and I love this field.

The university of Chicago has a masters program and the head of that program actually worked in informatics for years! Great field! If I were younger, that's what I would be doing!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.