pharmacy in UAE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 179)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Haroon Seedat in Johannesburg, South Africa

82 months ago

Hi I am A pharmacist with 13 years retail experience currently in south africa ad am looking for a job in the UAE. I also mhave a pharmacy to sell with a current turnover of 450000 rands to 500000 rands per month

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (447) / No (113) Reply - Report abuse

Rhoda in Hialeah, Florida

81 months ago

Currently working in retail pharmacy and wants to relocate to dubai. Does anyone know the requirements of getting a pharmacist position in dubai? thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (859) / No (144) Reply - Report abuse

mohammed waris wahab in Parow, South Africa

79 months ago

i am a qualified pharmacist looking to pursue my career in dubai.please inform me of any opprtunities available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (377) / No (58) Reply - Report abuse

Md. Mizanur Rahman in Central District, Hong Kong

78 months ago

I have completed my B.Pharm (4years hons)and now working in a reputed pharmaceutical for about 8 months. I will like to work in Dubai or in middle east as a pharmacist with a healthy selery.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (319) / No (54) Reply - Report abuse

Wafa in Sydney, Australia

78 months ago

Hi. Im an Australian pharmacist currently searching for a job in Dubai as a Pharmacist. I have 3 individual Bachelor Degrees in Pharmacy, Medical Science and Psychology. I have extensive experience in both hospital and retail pharmacy. For recruitment help please email me on wnagi@bigpond.com.au

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (151) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

Dessalegn Bayeta in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

77 months ago

I am pharmacist with 1 year exprience in both retail and teaching areas.
If there is any pharmacy work, I am availably at any time
Thank you!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (112) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Norman Buckham in Pretoria, South Africa

77 months ago

Hi Dessalegen,

Would you be interested in a retail Pharmacy position in Swaziland that is becoming available soon?

Kindly respond with CV/Resume to:

ezulwinipharm@telkomsa.net

Kind regards,

Norman Buckham

Dessalegn Bayeta in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia said: I am pharmacist with 1 year exprience in both retail and teaching areas.
If there is any pharmacy work, I am availably at any time
Thank you!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Abebaw Gessesse Minikes in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

76 months ago

I have completed my B.Pharm (4years hons)and now working in a reputed pharmaceutical for about 4 months. I will like to work in Dubai or in middle east as a pharmacist with a healthy selery.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (106) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

Motuma Adimasu in Ethiopia

74 months ago

I have B.Pharm from School of Pharmacy, Jimma University and currently working as branch distribution head of Pharmaceutical fund and Supply Agency. I am very energetic, well equiped with team and individual work as part of my training and present career. I've two years experience. I'll be very pleedged to hear or see a post for Pharmacist in Middle East & far east countries
Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Vassili Paraskevopulos in Rome, Italy

74 months ago

hi i am the pharmacist of Rome airport of International PHARMACY of LEONARDO DA VINCI, i would like to know something more about working in Dubai, about salary and about location, please contact me soon, thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (98) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

roshanak_k

74 months ago

Hello:I am an iranian pharmacist with 13 years experience.I would like to work in UAE.I would like to know something about working in UAE.
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

margo in Europe

74 months ago

I am an polish pharmacist with 5 years experience in pharmacy and 3 years experience in industrial & Pharmacy fields.I would like to work in UAE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Asfer in Oldham, United Kingdom

74 months ago

amanuel tesfaye in Ethiopia said: wazup everyone this is Amanuel from Ethiopia 25 years on earth and 2 years surving my country, B.pharm from school of pharmacy AddIs Ababa University surved a year at a military hospital know a staff at the Federal pharmaceutical fund and supply agency.all you need is to give me an alert to work together in UAE.

I am Asfer from UK, I am also trying to get into dubai and I am paying my first visit to the UAE health ministry on the 19th of december to get all the info and exam dates and to put my application in for the exams, let me know if anyone wants to accompany me, regards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (59) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Asfer in Oldham, United Kingdom

74 months ago

abeab dady in Ethiopia said: This is abeba dady 23 years of female ethiopian, graduated from Addid Ababa University schoolof Pharmacy(B. Pharm). currently working at the Federal pharmaceutical fund and supply agency head office as procurement officer. i have two years experiance and working in retal Pharmacy as a part_timer.plsss let me know if there is any space to work with you guys in UAE.
best regards

I am Asfer from UK, I am also trying to get into dubai and I am paying my first visit to the UAE health ministry on the 19th of december to get all the info and exam dates and to put my application in for the exams, let me know if anyone wants to accompany me, regards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lakshmanan natesan in Basildon, United Kingdom

73 months ago

Hi,
Thank u for ur msg, actually i'm a pharmacist(B.Pharm) from India but now i'm working as a pharmacy dispenser because i have't register with Rpsgb,if u have any vacancies pls guide me , thank u.
Cheers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Wafa in Sydney, Australia said: Hi. Im an Australian pharmacist currently searching for a job in Dubai as a Pharmacist. I have 3 individual Bachelor Degrees in Pharmacy, Medical Science and Psychology. I have extensive experience in both hospital and retail pharmacy. For recruitment help please email me on wnagi@bigpond.com.au

Hi ya if u dont mine may i know why u wanna change from aust to dubai, bçause now i'm trying to aust pls guide me ya....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Haroon Saleem in Manchester, United Kingdom

73 months ago

Hi,
I live in didsbury in manchhester and would be highly intersted in finding out more on how to register in dubai. could you please give more information on how i can register thankyou

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

I'm also same like u ya, but i have my friend over there i wil ask him further detailes and then i wil send u k,if u got any msg abt this pls forward to my mail id: lakeshmanan@yahoo.com.
Cheers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

abeab dady in Ethiopia said: This is abeba dady 23 years of female ethiopian, graduated from Addid Ababa University schoolof Pharmacy(B. Pharm). currently working at the Federal pharmaceutical fund and supply agency head office as procurement officer. i have two years experiance and working in retal Pharmacy as a part_timer.plsss let me know if there is any space to work with you guys in UAE.
best regards

this is my mail id pls forward any information regarding pharmacy work in dubai

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ayub in Oldham, United Kingdom

73 months ago

Haroon Saleem in Manchester, United Kingdom said: Hi,
I live in didsbury in manchhester and would be highly intersted in finding out more on how to register in dubai. could you please give more information on how i can register thankyou

Salam Haroon, I am in manchester as well, I need to know where are qualified form, I mean from where you did your pharmacy degree, get in touch, thanks and wassalam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

lakshmanan natesan in Basildon, United Kingdom said: Hi,
Thank u for ur msg, actually i'm a pharmacist(B.Pharm) from India but now i'm working as a pharmacy dispenser because i have't register with Rpsgb,if u have any vacancies pls guide me , thank u.
Cheers

Hello lakshman, hope u r ok, where have you done your pharmacy from ?, I am in manchester and I also need to sit the RPSGB exam, also I am going Dubai on the 18th of December to pay my first visit to the UAE health ministry and put my application in, get in touch, take care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Abeba Dady in Ethiopia

73 months ago

mr jay bassi in Stockport, United Kingdom said: hi im looking for any pharmacisits who are looking to work in the uk as i have various vacancies available all over the uk

0 1 2 1 5 6 8 7 8 9 6

hi there, i juz found that u have lots of vacancies in UK, tell us the whole thing and let's aware of the whole thing.
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Renju.J.S in Bangarapet, India

73 months ago

mr jay bassi in Stockport, United Kingdom said: hi im looking for any pharmacisits who are looking to work in the uk as i have various vacancies available all over the uk

0 1 2 1 5 6 8 7 8 9 6

Sir
I am Renju From Kerala (India).I am a B pharm graduate and compleated my course in March 2008.I am ready to work anyware especially in UK,USA and UAE .If any one can offer me a job(pharmacist or assistant pharmacist) with visa please contact me through my email or my mobile number and it will be a great thing for me.If any one can guide and help me to get me a job also please give reply to me.It is a humble request.Please dont avoid me.
Email:renjujs007@yahoo.com.sg

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

malva in Yerevan, Armenia

73 months ago

HELLO
I am Rodi Mirza From SYRIA .I am a B pharm graduate and compleated my course in 2006.I am ready to work in UAE .If any one can offer me a job(pharmacist) with visa please contact me through my email or my mobile number and it will be a great thing for me.If any one can guide and help me to get me a job also please give reply to me.It is a humble request.
Email:rodimirza82@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Firehiwot Amdebirhan in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

72 months ago

0 1 2 1 5 6 8 7 8 9 6

Hi mr jay, you informed me that you have many vacancies for pharmacists in UK ;that was good.But how did I get through it? I need your help. Thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

IAM ASSADULLA in Bangalore, India

72 months ago

IAM B.PHARMA GRADUATE WITH 10 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE AS PHARMACIST, WORKED IN RIYADH FOR 6 YEARS AS PHARMACIST AND 4 YEARS IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST HOSPITALS IN BANGALORE AS PHARMACIST LIKE TO WORK AS PHARMACIST IN SAUDIA ARABIA, UAE, MIDDLE EAST, USA, CANADA IF ANY ONE PROVIDING ME VISA IAM READY FOR IMMEDIATELY JOINING.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

am agent in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

72 months ago

hi Mr. Amanual am an agent for employe of professionals everywhere in the wrold. but now as u know currently due to economic crises in mthe world employing people is hard. but now our agency is transferd to third world countries professionals you know is africans are working in cheap salary
so am realy egger to contact with you
thanks
am Tonny, agent for PCR

amanuel tesfaye in Ethiopia said: wazup everyone this is Amanuel from Ethiopia 25 years on earth and 2 years surving my country, B.pharm from school of pharmacy AddIs Ababa University surved a year at a military hospital know a staff at the Federal pharmaceutical fund and supply agency.all you need is to give me an alert to work together in UAE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lakshmanan in Sevenoaks, United Kingdom

72 months ago

hi asfer i would like to join vit u! pls give me full details thank u.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mussie in Eritrea

71 months ago

I got my bachelor1s degree in Pharmacy in 1992.I have 16 years work experience as a retail pharmacist.I need a full time job in Dubai.I am an Eritrean and working in a retail pharmacy.
sincerly yours Mussie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

Hi mel, pm me on this email and I will send you some good info, I have bin to dubai stayed in sharjah, got all the info and also if ur native language is not arabic u need to take the arabic exam as well, got some fine notes for arabic from dubai, where abouts in dubai r ya ?, diazide@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

lakshmanan in Sevenoaks, United Kingdom said: hi asfer i would like to join vit u! pls give me full details thank u.

Hi lakshman, keep in touch on this email diazide@hotmail.com, u need to focus on one thing I have noticed that u also want to go to australia and dubai so where exactly u r looking to go, these r two entirely different places, diazide@hotmail.com, have you done your IELTS which is the first step towards taking the UK exam, all the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

ALL PHARMACISTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD LOGGING ONTO THIS SITE FOR INFO AND HELP PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT IN ORDER TO WORK IN UK AS A PHARMACIST YOU NEED TO GET REGISTERED AS A PHARMACIST WITH THE ROYAL PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY IN UK. THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL ON www.rpsgb.co.uk.

PLEASE DON'T GET MISGUIDED BY SOME NON-PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE JOBS BUT ARE NOT TELLING THE ACTUAL TRUTH THAT EVERY PHARMACIST COMING TO UK FROM ABROAD NEEDS TO GET REGISTERED WITH THE SOCIETY FIRST, REGISTRATION PROCESS TAKES LONG AS IT INCLUDES EXAMS AND A ONE YEARS PRE-REGISTRATION TRAINING AND PRE-REGISTRATION EXAM AS WELL AS IELTS FOR THOSE WHOSE NATIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH. PHARMACISTS COMING FROM EU COUNTRIES PLEASE TALK TO THE ROYAL PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY AS THE RULES FOR THEM ARE DIFFERENT AND THEY MIGHT GET AWAY FROM THE ENGLISH EXAM (IELTS).

PHARMACISTS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE ONE COMMUNITY AND WE ALL ARE PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE AND SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHERS AND SHOULD GUIDE OUR PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AND THE RESPECT WE DESERVE. BECAUSE OF SOME NON-PROFESSIONAL IDIOTS WHO HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO ARE MISGUIDING PHARMACISTS ON THIS SITE PLEASE HELP ME AND HELP YOURSELF BY NOT SUPPORTING SUCH TIME WASTERS AND PUSHING THEM TO LEAVE THIS SITE AND GO ELSE WHERE TO SPREAD THEIR NU SENSE.

PLEASE GET AUTHENTIC INFO FROM AUTHENTIC SOURCES AND DON'T FALL FOR TRICKS WHICH CAN ONLY MISGUIDE YOU. ALL THE BEST TO EVERY ONE AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SOME ONE NEEDS SOME HELP AND GUIDANCE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No Reply - Report abuse

AminQasim in Toronto, Ontario

71 months ago

Hello every body I need some information about how to write Pharmacy exam in Dubai If any one can kindly give me some idea i really appreciated.My email is aminmqasim@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Phlea in Navan, Ireland

70 months ago

Haroon Seedat in Johannesburg, South Africa said: Hi I am A pharmacist with 13 years retail experience currently in south africa ad am looking for a job in the UAE. I also mhave a pharmacy to sell with a current turnover of 450000 rands to 500000 rands per month

Please advise what the purchase price of your pharmacy is and what the % profit on turnover is also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kate in Providence, Rhode Island

70 months ago

Could anybody tell me what do I need to do to get a US Pharm D degree if I have Pharm d from Russia?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

amalhegazy in Apopka, Florida

69 months ago

Haroon Seedat in Johannesburg, South Africa said: Hi I am A pharmacist with 13 years retail experience currently in south africa ad am looking for a job in the UAE. I also mhave a pharmacy to sell with a current turnover of 450000 rands to 500000 rands per month

I am interested in this offer, I am USA graduated Pharmacy school, I owned my a pharmacy in USA. I would be very much interested in relocating in UAE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Youmna in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

68 months ago

hi all,

Iam looking for pharmacy and regulation exam sample in dubai plz urgent coz i have exam after 2 weeks .

Thanx alot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Youmna in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

68 months ago

I need only an exam sample for MOH exam and regulation exam plz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Ankit nahar in Bhopal, India

67 months ago

hi i am completed my bachelor degree of pharmacy and now im pursuing MBA in marketing and international trade basically i have little bit experience abt marketing field and now i want job outside india .so plz help me and support for searching job in UAE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ankit nahar in Indore, India

67 months ago

I am copleted my B. pharmacy degree in 2008 and prsently i am purusing MBA from indore.i am unable to speak arabic language

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

ALL PHARMACISTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD LOGGING ONTO THIS SITE FOR INFO AND HELP PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT IN ORDER TO WORK IN DUBAI/UAE AS A PHARMACIST YOU NEED TO GET REGISTERED AS A PHARMACIST WITH THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH IN DUBAI (MOH). THE REGISTRATION PROCESS IS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL ON HERE:

www.moh.gov.ae/en/Page_921.aspx
OR
www.moh.gov.ae

PLEASE DON'T GET MISGUIDED BY SOME NON-PROFESSIONALS AND/OR SCAMMERS WHO ARE CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE JOBS BUT ARE NOT TELLING THE ACTUAL TRUTH THAT EVERY PHARMACIST COMING TO DUBAI FROM ABROAD NEEDS TO GO THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE WITH THE MOH WHICH ALSO INCLUDES AN ARABIC EXAM, PHARMACY EXAM AND LAW EXAM.

PHARMACISTS ARE BEING MISSGUIDED ON THIS SITE BY SOME SOME THIEVES/SPAMMERS WHO ARE ONLY PLANNING TO CONN PEOPLE, PLEASE BE VIGILANT AND DON'T SEND THEM JOB REQUESTS AND/OR ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS, ALL THEY WILL DO IS ASK FOR MONEY AND YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS IN ORDER TO PUT YOU IN TROUBLE AND SCAM YOU.

PHARMACISTS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE ONE COMMUNITY AND WE ALL ARE PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE AND SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHERS AND SHOULD GUIDE OUR PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AND THE RESPECT WE DESERVE. BECAUSE OF SOME NON-PROFESSIONAL IDIOTS WHO HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO ARE MISGUIDING PHARMACISTS ON THIS SITE PLEASE HELP ME AND HELP YOURSELF BY NOT SUPPORTING SUCH TIME WASTERS AND PUSHING THEM TO LEAVE THIS SITE AND GO ELSE WHERE TO SPREAD THEIR NU SENSE.

I AM ALSO GOING TO COLLECT THESE FALSE/DIGUISED THIEVES/SCAMMERS WHO ARE MISGUIDING PHARMACISTS AND WILL SEND THIER EMAILS TO THE UAE HEALTH MINISTRY AND TO THE UAE POLICE DEPARTMENT SO THAT A STRICKT LEGAL ACTION CAN BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM. THEY ARE LIARS AND THEY CANNOT GET YOU A JOB IN UAE UNLESS YOU ARE REGISTERED WITH MOH.

PLEASE GET AUTHENTIC INFO FROM AUTHENTIC SOURCES AND DON'T FALL FOR TRICKS WHICH CAN ONLY MISGUIDE YOU. ALL THE BEST TO EVERY ONE AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SOME ONE NEEDS SOME HELP AND GUIDANCE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jhoncena in Madras, India

67 months ago

Rigorous Training Helps You Grow Taller
We have learned that various sleeping patterns and eating habits can greatly affect our growth. If you are hoping to gain a few more inches, it is necessary to have some discipline. If you miss out on something, everything else will be useless. Regular exercise is also needed to grow taller. Regularity in maintaining the prescribed methods must be employed; else you will not achieve your desired height.
Research has shown that regular exercise helps in the increase in the production of growth hormone, which is necessary to gain some height. To be able to proceed with any exercise, it is important that a person be conscious and aware that dismissing exercises may prove his other efforts futile. If you are determined to grow taller, you must be as passionate as you are in the beginning through the end. This means you won’t skip any exercise that has been dictated to you in your growth enhancing program. Visit here for more, www.growth-flex.com/ .
Several exercises are needed to be done at a specific time of the day. This means if you start your first day of exercise at six in the morning, you should do the same for the following days. Exercising regularly doesn’t only dictate the kind of exercise, the number of counts and repetitions, but also the time at which you do the exercise. This way, your body can adjust properly.
To further enhance your growing potential, you should also make use of growth enhancement products. A lot of them are available in the market; some are being distributed in the growth enhancement program that you joined. If you have none yet, you should try Growth Flex V Pro System. To know details about this, go there at www.growth-flex.com/ .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

PHARMACISTS DON'T NEED NO ASSISTANCE FROM ANYONE, SO LAY OFF. FOR A PROFESSIONAL PERSON THERE ARE NO BARRIERS.

ALL THE INFO IS AVAILABLE FROM THE MINISTRY OF INTERIOR OF THE RESPECTIVE COUNTRY AND ALSO FROM THE UAE COUNSALATE IF SOMEONE WANTS INFO TO MOVE TO DUBAI.

ALL PHARMACISTS PLEASE BE VERY VIGILANT AND DO NOT, I REPEAT AGAIN DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY OR RECRUITMENT BLA BLA BLA, PHARMACISTS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES PLEASE REFER TO YOUR MINSTRY OF INTERIOR, HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISION AND UAE COUNSALATE.

I AM A VERY ACTIVE MEMBER OF CONSUMERS FORUM AND I KNOW ALL THE LAWS BY HEART AND ON TOP OF THAT AND UNLIKE SOME I DON'T LIE, SO LAY OFF HENRY DON'T TRY TO MESS WITH PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE HERE. UNFORTUNATELY YOUR RECRUITING AGENCY, OR WHATEVER IT IS, IS NOT ABLE TO HELP HERE SO STOP MISGUIDING PHARMACISTS HERE.

I REPEAT AGAIN PEOPLE PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL AND DO NOT GIVE YOUR SENSITIVE INFORMATION, LIKE YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRRESS, DOB, AND FAMILY DETAILS AND/OR BANK DETAILS TO ANYONE AND GET ALL THE INFO FROM AUTHENTIC AND RELIABLE SOURCES. I HAVE RECENTLY PASSED MY MOH EXAM WITH ALLAH'S HELP AND IF I CAN DO IT EVERYONE CAN DO IT. MOH IN DUBAI ARE VERY HELPFULL AND ALL ENGLISH SPEAKING STAFF AND THEY CAN GIVE YOU EVERY DETAIL YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT REGISTERING IN DUBAI. ALL THE BEST.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Murad7 in Sacramento, California

66 months ago

I am about to start Pharmacy School in few weeks and I am wondering if a company or banks in UAE that can assist Pharmacy student. I am willing to come to Dubai and work after I graduated if it is indeed the loan is offered based on the term I stated above. I am willing to work for retail pharmacy, community or private hospitals. I am also open for any suggestion! Your help is greatly appreciated!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Hi morgan, yes you can contact me, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pratap Keshari Dash in Bhubaneswar, India

66 months ago

I hae 7 yrs exp in a ministry of Defence Hospital as a Pharmacist in Pharmacy & Another Part time working my Own Pharmacy. Now I a looking a job in UAE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

JEYARAJ in Thanjavur, India

66 months ago

DEAR FRIEND, HOPE YOU WILL GET A BETTER SALARY AND WORKING CONDITION IN CA THAN MIDDLE EAST PEOPLE FROM HERE WANTS TO MOVE, WHY DO U NEED THIS CHANGE? PLEASE MAIL TO sanjeyaraj@gmail.com

dhillon1010 in Delta, British Columbia said: Hi, I am a pharmacist in Canada with 6 years experience in hospital and community pharmacy, as well as having worked/owned my own pharmacy independently. I would like to work in dubai as a pharmacist. If anyone is interested in hiring an experienced pharmacist please contact me with detailed information.

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shaddy Zaainb in Dakar, Senegal

66 months ago

RECRUITMENT PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Grand Hotel & Suites is using this media to announce to people out there, that are interested in getting an employment offer from overseas. Grand Hotel are hiring new applicants that can work & live here in Canada , both sex all over the Countries.It will be a perfect time for you to become a part of grand Hotel in the World.

Grand Suites are one of the world's premier global Lodging Hotel in the World; the Hotel Grand Suites delivers more services to our costumers from places than any other Hotel.
We're currently looking for enthusiastic and talented people to enjoy our success. We can promise you, that it can be a great opportunity to join us & free air ticket & accommodations together with feeding is free. Young professionals with experience in hotels service, strong written and oral communication skills are needed; hoping that this can be an extreme desire to advance your career.

If you are Doctor, Nurse, Engineer, Cooking, Stewards, Technicians, Fashion, models, actors, dancers, comedians, Entertainers. Artisans like, Mechanics, cleaners, washers, security, messengers etc.
You are free to apply directly to the Grand Hotel Human Resources Manager email contact below in other to get further information concerning the post vacancies and easy guide that will help you for the process and how your visa will be process through the Embassy in your Country. Contact G.S.H.Human Resources Manager Office: infograndsuiteshoteltoronto@yahoo.ca

Regards,

From

Ms.Shaddy Zaainb,

G.S.H.Assistant Manager

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

rabuali in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

66 months ago

I am a Pharmacist working in Abu Dhabi, UAE

To work in UAE you have to have a license and it differs in each emirate

- Abu Dhbai (capital) you have to go for HAAD exam www.haad.ae (the exam can be done online)
- Dubai you have to go for Ministry of Health and Dubai Health Authority exam
- Other emirates Ministry of Health exam

You can pass the test easily if you review the
- British National Formulary
- Pharmacy Review (Pharmacology chapter and few doses calculation will be requested)
- Law and regulation which is available in HAAD website

I just want to add that the pharmacy profession is not well recognized in this country, you get paid like a lab technician

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (99) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

santhosh in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

65 months ago

i am new in dubai my husbandvisa i finished Dpharm (Diploma in Pharmacy).How can i took MOH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (108) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.