Can someone tell me if quicktestprep.com is worth the money?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Me

32 months ago

I was wondering the same.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mz Bea in Wylie, Texas

30 months ago

Pharmacy Tech Girl in Palm Harbor, Florida said: I've been thinking of paying the $75.00 online course to compliment Mosby's Pharmacy Technician book and Essential Math and Calculations for PT.

The website " www.quicktestprep.com/" looks cheap and fake though...I know that not every company can afford a nice layout or graphics but it looks like it was made in the 90s...

What do you think?

I have actually completed my quicktestprep course and it was very helpful. I learned a lot,and it did help me pass the PTCE. I did the Live Online Classes With Videoconference & Hardcopy Book for $225 and was able to be a part of the class. I emailed,asked questions in class and was given employment assistance at the end of the course. Mr. King presents one way in the book,and if you don't understand that way,he'll show you another way. He even has drug pronunciation with brand and generic name. He simplifies studying for the PTCE and covers everything from the test. I took the test a month after I finished class, and got a job a month after I passed the PTCE. If I hadn't taken the quicktestprep course,I wouldn't have passed the PTCE. I got more than my money's worth!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mz Bea in Wylie, Texas

30 months ago

Pharmacy Tech Girl in Palm Harbor, Florida said: I've been thinking of paying the $75.00 online course to compliment Mosby's Pharmacy Technician book and Essential Math and Calculations for PT.

The website " www.quicktestprep.com/" looks cheap and fake though...I know that not every company can afford a nice layout or graphics but it looks like it was made in the 90s...

What do you think?

I don't care if the site looks like it was made in the 90's. Members have a lot of valuable info that they can get from it. He has a 99% pass rate. The math portion was very helpful especially if you need to brushup or learn new math skills.

Mz Bea in Wylie, Texas

30 months ago

Me said: I was wondering the same.

It's legit and very helpful. The book will be helpful to refer back to after completion also. I didn't realize how much the class had helped me until I started taking my test. Everything he taught was on the test.

zeelani in Washington, District of Columbia

25 months ago

Is this like an online course where you get a certificate or is it more like a study guide?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.