Hours being Cut, skimping on supplies Etc..Rite Aid is a Sinking boat

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

RATech in Saint Michael, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

I didn't believe the hype when I first started chatting on this site. But as of July 01, 2010, I have went from 35 hours a week to 20 hours a week!! This is the trend in our District. They still want us to Get Scripts out in 15 minutes and Do our Best to provide Customer Service, but you and I know that this is impossible without any Time to do it. Every week we wait in agony to hear how many hours are being cut from this week's schedule. I am barely skimping by on my paycheck.
Say for Example We get our weekly Truck order...There's no extra help to put it away...no one to help with the drive thru window and the other registers. No wonder we get complaints....People please pass this on....We cannot Give what we DO NOT have!!! We cannot Continue to be stretched THIN by this greedy company!! I love my Job, if I only had the Appropriate hours in which to do all of the necessary tasks. We need to unite and tell them to Stop wasting money on Wellness Programs, and excess paper junk, and pass the money where it really matters, to your Customer and Employees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

RATech in Saint Michael, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

RATech in Saint Michael, Pennsylvania said: I didn't believe the hype when I first started chatting on this site. But as of July 01, 2010, I have went from 35 hours a week to 20 hours a week!! This is the trend in our District. They still want us to Get Scripts out in 15 minutes and Do our Best to provide Customer Service, but you and I know that this is impossible without any Time to do it. Every week we wait in agony to hear how many hours are being cut from this week's schedule. I am barely skimping by on my paycheck.
Say for Example We get our weekly Truck order...There's no extra help to put it away...no one to help with the drive thru window and the other registers. No wonder we get complaints....People please pass this on....We cannot Give what we DO NOT have!!! We cannot Continue to be stretched THIN by this greedy company!! I love my Job, if I only had the Appropriate hours in which to do all of the necessary tasks. We need to unite and tell them to Stop wasting money on Wellness Programs, and excess paper junk, and pass the money where it really matters, to your Customer and Employees.

BTW... Mysteriously we have not been getting warehouse supplies, like jackets and caps and lids....very suspicious to me. This is a trend now. See how far we can get RA Store to manage without extra lids and bags. I printed the order list to prove the items were ordered. This is a Joke. Sick.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sad in Kingston, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

They cut my hours so bad I am worried I will not be able to afford food.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.