PTCB or exCPT???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

cankuna619 in California

67 months ago

For those that might need some review on math for either the PTCB or ExCPT might want to look at free tutorials on youtube. Just search under ptcb math review and you will find it.
Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

corissalindley in Clarkston, Washington

15 months ago

lisa in Medford, Oregon said: A friend of mine took the exCpt and passed it, then she moved to california and apparently they don't recognize it there they only recognize the ptcb. It seems the pctb is more widley known. I will say I took the ptcb and it wasn't easy! I passed but it was geared more toward a hospital setting than retail. I think is worth it though if you ever plan to move to diff states with diff laws.

I took the PTCB and failed. I am looking in to taking the EXCPT; anyone who has taken it..Does it have alot of insurance questions on it? I read the review sheet for test and it talked about calculations and math being a big part of it. I did not however, see anything that had to do with patient insurance or types of pharmacy resources. One of my big areas of failure was being able to identify where i would look for things i.e. orange book red book; This EXCPT seems to be more geared at math and pharmacy law..and yes i have bought 2 recommended books on the test.
thank you,
Corissa Lindley

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.