Pharmact Tech Hosptal Position interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

mck627 in Portland, Oregon

32 months ago

I have an interview at a home health service pharmacy fro long term care. I did do long term care years ago but I'm anxious. Any tips for the interview? Qestions I should be prepared for? Thanks. I want it to work out because I like so many others here HATE retail.People wanting their bananas weighed on top of everything else going on. Don't even mention DRIVE-THRU!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kika123 in Tampa, Florida

32 months ago

mck627 in Portland, Oregon said: I have an interview at a home health service pharmacy fro long term care. I did do long term care years ago but I'm anxious. Any tips for the interview? Qestions I should be prepared for? Thanks. I want it to work out because I like so many others here HATE retail.People wanting their bananas weighed on top of everything else going on. Don't even mention DRIVE-THRU!

Just be cool and confident, they will try to fill this position ASAP, therefore be really carefull do not accept any crapy pay...always wait until they offer to talk about money, at that point its really up to you but all companies start at the bottom when it come to offering $$$, If they like you and if you are a good candidate they will pay sometimes as much as even $10 above their initial offer...I know someone that got offer $15 in florida, the person did not accept the offer, 35 minutes later they offer $2 more...once more the person decline until they finally agreed ...notice this people were offering $15 and went up to like $20, because they need it someone ASAP and a Good tech with lots of experince...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mck627 in Portland, Oregon

32 months ago

Thanks KIKI. Thats what everyone tells me. Just be yourself, which typically turns out well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.