Pharmacy tech info Union

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

kika in Tampa, Florida

30 months ago

this is to basically exchange important info regarding salary, location, pharmacy field etc...For example Nuclear pharm tech make more than retail, but what is the average starting rate for an experience tech...I know techs making $12 and I know techs making $25 withing the same state and doing the same job...I think if we all agree upon a standard starting rate salary regardless of experience will be alot easier for us to know, the market may be saturated, but if more techs read this forums they will have a better understanding of what to expect..Our profecion its not gonna be more recognized over nite and our wages are not going to increased overnite either..But creating a stardar starting wage in all sectors will definally a really important step...all the salary sites have different info and salaries, so wich one is it? A tech #3 salary in salary wissard may be 28K while Indeed has 36k for example...I think a tech#1 that is new grad with no experience should start at $14 retail, $16 in hospital and mail order home health care etc, $18 to $25 in nuclear setting due to hours and nature of the job...Now taking this numbers in concideration how much should a tech#3 make...Well a tech #3 with over 3 years of experiece should make no less than $16 retail, $23 hospital, $27 nuclear...all this salaries suggestions are base on my observation in Florida...NOW I wanna know what you guys think will be realistic salary by state....and I wanna compare actual salaries by state...this is the small step but will impact our profesion big time...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.