need suggestions and/or input on a job situtation.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

kyle in Canton, Ohio

25 months ago

ok, so I am going to make this short as possible so i dont bore you guys. anyways I have been a retail tech for 3 years now and i actually really enjoy it. yes, there are things about retail pharmacy work that NO ONE will ever like but for the most part ive enjoyed it. I took the PTCE a few days ago and passed to eventually work in a hospital setting. however, for now I would like to put that off because I am still in school and looking for something a little more part time. Today I recieved to job offers, one from a local retail pharmacy that i have heard nothing but great things about and decent pay as well(you have to be certified to work here), the second option i have is more of a mail order pharmacy. At this job the pay is slightly better but all i would be doing is basically scheduling with patients when they want their refills and eventually doing more data entry. if the pay wasnt better Id wipe this choice out right away.

Can I have some opinions on which choice sounds more appealing to you? i know i shouldnt go off others opinions but it may offer me some insight that might make my choice a bit easier. Thanks! any input it welcomed!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.