need vaccinations in hospital and retail?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

miranda in Delray Beach, Florida

40 months ago

Sorry, I'm new here and this post showed up on some unrelated thread. I found how to start a new one. Do all pharmacy tech's working in a HOSPITAL have to get the latest vaccinations?

the last one i had was 10 years ago for Hep B, while in college. After becoming more educated on the subject, I rather not get any more vaccines, especially that annual swine flu combined with flu vaccine shot.

I heard for pharmacy techs working in RETAIL, vaccines are recommended, but not REQUIRED.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

marie in Houston, Texas

38 months ago

pharmacy technicians working in retail are not required to get anything including decent pay trust me on that one. In the hospital I do not know what the requirements are but I would assume that you usually do not need any vaccinations for anything except flu since you have no direct contact with patient or body fluids. Flu is usually strongly recommended for all hospital staff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe B in New Baltimore, Michigan

28 months ago

marie in Houston, Texas said: pharmacy technicians working in retail are not required to get anything including decent pay trust me on that one. In the hospital I do not know what the requirements are but I would assume that you usually do not need any vaccinations for anything except flu since you have no direct contact with patient or body fluids. Flu is usually strongly recommended for all hospital staff.

Stumbled on this by chance, would like to reply.

The retail field does not require vaccination yet, and any reports in the past have shown they can be fought with a lawsuit, resulting in wearing a mask at your daily position.

The truth be told about flu shots, is that they are ineffective, let's not become part of the cattled herd when it comes to something so important. The flu shot only protects you against three types of influenza, and per the CDC, 86% of ALL reported sickness are NON-influenza related, meaning that your flu shot is only 14% effective. Ever get sick from a flu shot? Well, how would you like to know that it's just over 10% effective, and doesn't cover you from a whole slew of potential sicknesses? Be more concerned about the foreign substances like formaldehyde, aluminum, thermosal (under different names), and gelatin that they are inserting into your body. Neurotoxins anyone?

Do some homework, educate yourself, and listen to a multi-billion dollar man who's in the know. Vaccines weaken the immune system for when the real attack begins. Human depopulation is the agenda, you can choose to be part of the cattle, or not. Don't take it from me, take it from someone who happens to have a few billions, who is in the know, and who has ZERO relationship to what he is KNOWN for to mention it. The internet is the greatest library available to man, use it and do some research.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.