pharmacy technician salary

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 1267)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

VRose in Belle Glade, Florida

78 months ago

carla said: How can there be ton's of questions on CII rules/drugs. There can't be that many questions to ask,can there. I take the test the last day in June. I've worked the last 15 years in a hospital pharmacy which we did not to be certified and I'm freaking out over this math and not sure what to focus on.
Congratulations

You would be surprised on what questions they can come up with...
There was one for sure I had never seen or heard of, remember, there
are multiple tests, if you actually get the one that I got, im sure you could pass, and yes, they did focus quite a bit on CII drugs, I bet there were at least 10 questions relating to CII drugs in one form or another. I took the test a while back, at least 50% of the test was math, but not this one, hardly any, and what little math was on the test was simple common since stuff..I even had a roman question..what is 85...LXXXV

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

carla

78 months ago

My problem is I have a hard time focusing on one thing at a time. I jump from here to there.
I've mixed in the IV room for many years and the basic equation setup I used once in a while. We never had to do any kind of alligations and even compounding, the Pharmasist did all that. We did the basic stuff but the pharmasist has everything figured out. Did you review out of any certain book or Jeanetta's study group ect...
Where are you working at now?
I just relocated to Louisiana with my husband and I knew I would have to get certified, but they don't except past experiance and they (LSBOP) requires 600 hours of practical expericance before you can regis. with the board of Pharmacy.
What a crock. I read where one girl was working at wal mart getting her hours and all's they let her do was scan scripts and check people out. Now thats a real help....NOT

Lucy in Louisville, Kentucky

78 months ago

Iam getting ready to sit for my boards towards the end of May.My teachers were very helpful what I just don't know how much so....Good news i have gotten ajob at walgreens in louisville, but I still have to study for the final.....what do you tell you're ten yr.old that is so looking up to you He is great!!!! straight A student ,,,,little stud to boot i don't want him to know his mom might mness up at the pharmacy test!!!!!! Life comes easy for him and right now I so totally wnat it to//////////////////111111 Just wish me luck and walgreens and in life, LLL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

Iam getting ready to sit for my boards towards the end of May.My teachers were very helpful what I just don't know how much so....Good news i have gotten ajob at walgreens in louisville, but I still have to study for the final.....what do you tell you're ten yr.old that is so looking up to you He is great!!!! straight A student ,,,,little stud to boot i don't want him to know his mom might mness up at the pharmacy test!!!!!! Life comes easy for him and right now I so totally wnat it to//////////////////111111 Just wish me luck and walgreens and in life, LLL

78 months ago

Lucy in Louisville, Kentucky said: Iam getting ready to sit for my boards towards the end of May.My teachers were very helpful what I just don't know how much so....Good news i have gotten ajob at walgreens in louisville, but I still have to study for the final.....what do you tell you're ten yr.old that is so looking up to you He is great!!!! straight A student ,,,,little stud to boot i don't want him to know his mom might mness up at the pharmacy test!!!!!! Life comes easy for him and right now I so totally wnat it to//////////////////111111 Just wish me luck and walgreens and in life, LLL

Good luck..

I passed my cert today...I was expecting to fail all along, my goal
was just to get the feel of the test, and types of questions on the
test, but I come out passing, so that was a plus for me...I also
have two interviews, one with a hospital, and one with a drug store...
(personally, im hoping to get the hospital job)

78 months ago

carla said: My problem is I have a hard time focusing on one thing at a time. I jump from here to there.
I've mixed in the IV room for many years and the basic equation setup I used once in a while. We never had to do any kind of alligations and even compounding, the Pharmasist did all that. We did the basic stuff but the pharmasist has everything figured out. Did you review out of any certain book or Jeanetta's study group ect...
Where are you working at now?
I just relocated to Louisiana with my husband and I knew I would have to get certified, but they don't except past experiance and they (LSBOP) requires 600 hours of practical expericance before you can regis. with the board of Pharmacy.
What a crock. I read where one girl was working at wal mart getting her hours and all's they let her do was scan scripts and check people out. Now thats a real help....NOT

I agree with you. I guess depending on the job, most pharmacy techs will never use all that heavy math. pharmacists calculate all that stuff, it comes up on the label, and the pharmacy tech puts it altogether...we are are pharmacy techs (helpers) to the pharmacist, we do not have time to spend all day calculating, we just take the info the pharmacist provides us, mix it up and get it ready to leave the door...

78 months ago

I went for an interview at synders drug today. I personally did not think the interview did not go that well. They said it would start out at $9.00/hr, and $10 after 400 hours of work...they said they were in dire need of another pharmacy tech, and they would let me know by
monday...so we will see how bad they need one :) I guess the pay is not all that bad considering I have no pharmacy experiance, it looked very slow when i was there, I guess those are the good days to learn when you are not being rushed for this or that...

Amadna in Fort Pierce, Florida

77 months ago

HI My names is amanda and I have been working as a pharmacy casher for a year. And I am thinking about being a pharmacy teck do you think I have a good chance of getting a job as a pharmacy teck.In if so.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

Amadna in Fort Pierce, Florida said: HI My names is amanda and I have been working as a pharmacy casher for a year. And I am thinking about being a pharmacy teck do you think I have a good chance of getting a job as a pharmacy teck.In if so.

You have an excellent chance of being a pharmacy tech...one of the first things they ask is, have you ever worked a register, and people..you have a sure fire chance...you should let your pharmacy manager know of your interest to move up the ladder...

carla in Alexandria, Louisiana

77 months ago

This site is the greatest and just want to thank everybody out there that responds to a answer to help another tech out.
My question is, since moving to Louisiana, I have to take obtain certification which is fine. I test june 20th. I've worked in a hospital pharmacy for 15 years and I've looked over some of the quizzes and practice test. You sure this isn't the exam for a pharmasist? lololol! I've never had to tackle 1/2 the questions asked especially alligations and some of the calculating questions when it comes to compounding from whats on the shelf. We did the minor calculations but never ever never any of this alligation and some of the math is freaking me out. I need some serious input please. Suggestions on what exam book to get and any help guides to get me through this MATH.
Thankyou for your feedback
Carla

77 months ago

carla in Alexandria, Louisiana said: This site is the greatest and just want to thank everybody out there that responds to a answer to help another tech out.
My question is, since moving to Louisiana, I have to take obtain certification which is fine. I test june 20th. I've worked in a hospital pharmacy for 15 years and I've looked over some of the quizzes and practice test. You sure this isn't the exam for a pharmasist? lololol! I've never had to tackle 1/2 the questions asked especially alligations and some of the calculating questions when it comes to compounding from whats on the shelf. We did the minor calculations but never ever never any of this alligation and some of the math is freaking me out. I need some serious input please. Suggestions on what exam book to get and any help guides to get me through this MATH.
Thankyou for your feedback
Carla

I just passed my cert. was hired by a drug store, and have a hospital interview next week. I guess i was lucky when i took the test, hardly any math at all, I did not get any alligation questions, there were a lot of common sense questions, so if you been doing this 15 years, you should have no problem passing, I did face quite a few questions on hippa, but you never know, you could get a test loaded with math questions, I think the very first test had about 40% math...I took the ptcb the first time, and the excpt the 2nd time...

Lisa in North Hollywood, California

77 months ago

I went to a trade school for pharmacy tech about 4years ago and i never completed my externship hours.I want to get them out of the way and complete my license. is there a time frame to complete these hours?

Sandy ?????? in Fairfield, Ohio

77 months ago

[I am also working at Walgreens for 9 yrs am making 14.71 an hr. not alot of money, and the atmosphere is like working in a prison and can't wait to break out.

QUOTE who="Newbie in Verona, Wisconsin"]I just saw the graph for pharmacy technician salaries posted on this site. Pharm tech's making 30k+/yr??? Is this true? I'm a certified pharm tech at WAGS, and I only make ~10/hr. That's a little more than 20k/yr full time. Wow, does this mean there's hope for me? Give it to me straight, though, what kind of qualifications do these people have that I need? I like my job, but the low pay and seeming lack of advancement makes me dream of greener pastures.

77 months ago

Sandy ?????? in Fairfield, Ohio said: [I am also working at Walgreens for 9 yrs am making 14.71 an hr. not alot of money, and the atmosphere is like working in a prison and can't wait to break out.

QUOTE who="Newbie in Verona, Wisconsin"]I just saw the graph for pharmacy technician salaries posted on this site. Pharm tech's making 30k+/yr??? Is this true? I'm a certified pharm tech at WAGS, and I only make ~10/hr. That's a little more than 20k/yr full time. Wow, does this mean there's hope for me? Give it to me straight, though, what kind of qualifications do these people have that I need? I like my job, but the low pay and seeming lack of advancement makes me dream of greener pastures.

Really!!! I just got hired by Walgreens. Everyone seemed so nice. I was pretty happy with pay they offered..$10.25 with a raise after I pass my cert.test. Plus I am getting great hours. Do you think it might just be the one you are working at or am I in for a big surprise??

77 months ago

Lisa in North Hollywood, California said: I went to a trade school for pharmacy tech about 4years ago and i never completed my externship hours.I want to get them out of the way and complete my license. is there a time frame to complete these hours?

Most likely your school had a time frame, but how would we
know this? Call the school and ask them. I would think after
they got their money and 4 years later, they are not going to
welcome you back to do your extern, there is no benefit for
them now...You would have to do the course all over again...
I hear alot of posts saying do not go to school, just study
for your certi and take it.

Lisa in North Hollywood, California

77 months ago

if i take my cert do i still have to do my hours of externship

Valorie in Eugene, Oregon

77 months ago

gerald in Sacramento, California said: I work as a pharm tech in northern california. i make $42000 a year and my hospital is the lowest paying in Sacramento.I am in inpatient pharmacy tech we are generaly
paid more than retail.I have in the past made up to $72000
a year 2003,2004,2005. because of overtime.[Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

Hey Gerald wanted to know if you are the person who went to Charles Jones School in 2001 and 2002 Miss Sandras class I was there as well now I live in Oregon, just got certified reply

Valorie in Eugene, Oregon

77 months ago

Marci in Boston, Massachusetts said: Hello
I live in the Boston,ma area and I work in rite aid and i am state certified not national. How is it in california if you are state certified? Can i just role over my state certificate to you guys. I really don't want to be national certified. This is very hard. I have been a tech for 17 yrs. Please get back to me. mbrown1081@verizon.net

take care,

marci

Marci just take the National it is not that bad, I just took it I made myelf sick studing, and I am older, But I made it harder then it was, if you have been a tech that long not a problem, just hope the money goes along with it Val

Denise Crawford in Bloomfield, Connecticut

77 months ago

Golly, these comments have really got me kinda bewildered. Im a political science student who just chose to become a pharm. tech. for the money. I spent money on a college course at a community college and now I don't know if I'll get a job. I really need a good paying job. I'm trying to apply at Wal-greens, but based on what I've read, seems like the hospital pays more. I'm a little afraid to apply at a hospital because the work seems more demanding. Could anyone tell me the best way to try to get an entry level job at a hospital/ retirement home? Connecticut's cost of living is high, and jobs are scarce...I need help!

77 months ago

I would say 90% of pharmacy techs generally do not make a whole lot of money, and that really goes for new pharmacy techs like me with no experiance starting out at $9/hr, like any job, over time, and experiance you can move to better paying tech jobs...Ive applied online for walgreens for two years without even a return phone call, but the moment I started hitting stores in person, I got a better response rate. I did plenty of online resume sending with 0% response...hospitals do pay more, I also assume they are much harder positions to get into, are you registered and certified? that might give you an edge compared to not having that on your resume...

RXTGMS2 in Millen, Georgia

77 months ago

I work for Rite Aid - I wish they started their techs at $9 an hour....but no, they start at $7.50!

Denise Crawford in Hartford, Connecticut

77 months ago

No im not registered or certified. I took a non-credit course that gives a certificate in the end, but I'm not sure if that qualifies for being "certified". I had no ideal that you didn't actually have to take college courses to become a pharm. tech. So I kinda spent $ on a condensed course I'm not sure will even help in my search for a job. It sure is hard doing it online. But we'll see in a couple of weeks, both of my instructors are pharmacist, and they intend to employ me...somewhere...

Monica in Sacramento, California

77 months ago

gerald in Sacramento, California said: I work as a pharm tech in northern california. i make $42000 a year and my hospital is the lowest paying in Sacramento.I am in inpatient pharmacy tech we are generaly
paid more than retail.I have in the past made up to $72000
a year 2003,2004,2005. because of overtime.[Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

What hospital is it that you work at? If you do not mind my asking.

Faith

77 months ago

Aracely in Fresno, California said: I'm taking the Pharmacy Tech. course right now, and as I'm reading these comments I'm starting to be real skeptical on continuing my course. I want to know is it really that important for one to have experience in the field so that one can get hired, and how is one to get experience if no one will hire you? Don't employers know that one is not going to have experience if they just finished school? Is it worth it to take the exam to become certified, and what is the pay difference?

hi aracely,
I am from Los Angeles, CA and i got my diploma and cerification last Apr, 2006.. I was still at school doing my pharm class at night and got hired almost 2 months before i finished... who hired me?? Kaiser Permanente Hospital.. I felt that i was very lucky to be in, knowing that I was not even done with my school yet, they gave me a chance to work there.. and i am still working at kaiser up to this point.. i started at $13.+ as an assistant to start with, then when opporrtunity knocks for me to transfer as a technician, got extra $1, right now im at $17.+... (im only working part time though, i have an opportunity to work as many hours if i can) What i did was, i posted my resume at monster.com and a recruiter from kaiser called me the next day.. (that's why i really thought i got lucky) so, i went to HR, you have to pass a typing test at least 30wpm, if passed, then an interview will be arrange and it's up to you at that point if you'll pass the interview or not.... (to my surprised, the manager hired me eventhough she knew i was still at school at that moment,and i had no experience whatsoever.. so, i got hired, working and at the same time did my externship hours getting paid..wasn't that cool?)

There are really great opportunities out there if you'll just look too.. some employers actually post at craigslist... (though some are looking for experiences too)

just don't lose hope and never give up!!
goodluck to yo

amanda in Fort Pierce, Florida

77 months ago

I have been working at wal-mart pharmcy for 6 months as a pharmacy clerk. I wount to be a pharmcy teck but the pharmcy manager siad she wount have no pharmacy teck jobs opening and till next year.what should I do

77 months ago

Well have you received your tech certification yet? If not why don't you go to school in the mean time and with the job opens up you will be ready. Oh you you know how much they start at there?

Patt in Charlotte, North Carolina

77 months ago

rjc said: wow that's great, I work for cvs in charlotte nc and I have been a pharm tech for 5 years and only make 10.75 and have been certified since 2003

RJC....I live in CLT too and just found this site. Where did you go to school? online? or did you learn on your own? thanks for an answer

Priscilla in Fresno, California

76 months ago

Aracely in Fresno, California said: I'm taking the Pharmacy Tech. course right now, and as I'm reading these comments I'm starting to be real skeptical on continuing my course. I want to know is it really that important for one to have experience in the field so that one can get hired, and how is one to get experience if no one will hire you? Don't employers know that one is not going to have experience if they just finished school? Is it worth it to take the exam to become certified, and what is the pay difference?

Hi i'm from madera and am thinking about taking the pharmacy tech program at fresno city college. How is the program? Is it difficult? The valley is a hard place to find jobs for anyone. Believe me, I Know...... Reply back if you can

Pineapple in Fresno, California

76 months ago

Another suggestion for people looking for jobs that aren't squemish is the California State Prisons. It's really not as bad as people make out on t.v. Look up SPB.gov.com There's a lot of jobs on there, all kinds Remember it's not for everybody....

tunde tunnys in Atlanta, Georgia

76 months ago

hello everyone!
I just want to ask if anyone has any idea of how i can get a pharmacy tech job in Atlanta Georgia;i have tried the hospitals,and the retail stores,but noting is showing up...New ideas are highly appreciated...
thanks

Antonio Arzadon in Los Angeles, California

76 months ago

To any experienced pharmacy techs out there, I am currently a Pharmacy tech student in Los Angeles and am seeking direction. I've been hearing rumors about working in retail pharmacy that it doesnt pay off that much and hospital pharmacy is the way to go.
I currently make $14.00 an hour at my airline job and I want to be able to top that as a tech when I get out in two months! Where do you reccommend I take my extern?

Pineapple in Fresno, California

76 months ago

Antonio Arzadon in Los Angeles, California said: To any experienced pharmacy techs out there, I am currently a Pharmacy tech student in Los Angeles and am seeking direction. I've been hearing rumors about working in retail pharmacy that it doesnt pay off that much and hospital pharmacy is the way to go.
I currently make $14.00 an hour at my airline job and I want to be able to top that as a tech when I get out in two months! Where do you reccommend I take my extern?

antonio I'm thinking of starting a program as a pharmacy tech also. What kind of school are you going to? i don't know if it's better to go to a community college or a vocational training place. Is the schooling a lot of math? difficult math?

Tinahuong in Moreno, CA, California

76 months ago

Hi everybody,

I'm new here. Just test today.

NEVO in Bakersfield, California

76 months ago

hey i just sighed up for a phar. tech class here in california, seems like an inpatient hospital is the way to go but i need experience, i am currently a stocker in a grocery store making 9.40 an hour 40 hours a week i am only 19 yrs old, i will be a certified phar. tech in a year and my city is fairly big with plenty hospitals, how many of you guys are actually planning to become a pharmacist? that is my goal, i assumed become an tech first would give me an idea of the network, and areas of work and i would master what i would need my tech to do for me when i do become a pharmacist. does anyone like the pharmacist they work for? are the people that cannot get hired residing in small towns? show me some love.

V Tintinger in Eugene, Oregon

76 months ago

you might want to keep your airline job at $14.00 I am a tech and have been one for 6 years, I know of only a few people that make $16.00 I was only making $13.00 now I am certidied and live in OR and can't find work, Safeway just picked me up for float an that pays 14 something
GOOD LUCK

76 months ago

Hello there,
I am in the pharm program. I have been doing some research myself I found in Sacramento the wages are about 13.50-15.00 to start at a retail. ( Walgreens starts at 15.00 for sure). I am looking forward to just starting and getting the experience so I can make the good money down the road. I think sometimes we have to eat a little humble pie before we can make the big bucks. I am just learning that for my self because I was making 16.26 per hr at my last job and now a pay cut. I is hard but overall it will all pay off..... keep smiling *****Monica****

76 months ago

So you want to become a pharmacy tech? may I ask why? what draws people to this low paying, and high stress job market?

I have been working as a pharmacy tech for about a month now. over the last few days, ive noticed the lead tech having break downs, and she has 12 years of experiance...

If i was a betting person, I would say a high number of people that
do become pharmacy techs, only a small % will stay in the field. You have to be very good, you have to be fairly fast, and smart enough
to know what you are doing, even if you never been in the field before.

If you think you are just going to count pills and slap labels on bottles, well im here to burst your bubble, this is a high stress
job field, any monkey can pull from stock, count pills, and run the register, you are constantly interupted by silly phone calls from people "is my med ready" you have to deal with doctors on the phone, customers calling in "why is my med not ready" you constantly deal with customers at the register "why did insurance not pay" and they know good and well that their insurance never paid for their med to begin with...I had a really pissed off customer today, his insurance paid for one, and not the other, he said what the @##$, "I cant have one without the other" the insurance did not want to pay for the other...well you can not have a car without the gas, and no one is surely going to buy the gas for you...oh, your not done...the computer system can be very complex gettings scripts in, trying to figure out why insurance claims did not go through, then explain to the customer insurance would not pay..then you go through the same story with them..."This is covered by my insurance" NO, its not...and it does not matter what they say or think, if insurance says no, then its NO, either pay cash price or get the doctor to write for a generic if available...one person got rejected by insurance on abilify...$400 cash price...

If you are not a quick learner, this is not f

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Soccer4life in boca raton, Florida

76 months ago

VROSE pretty much put the facts out there ..... this job is not for the average person

First there are so many responsibilities as a pharmacy technician. If you can't type quickly and efficiently on a computer than you might as well not look for this job. You have to be able to multi-task. While I am typing one persons prescription I am on the phone talking to a customer (while typing correctly). I could be working on a prescription and a customer could walk up or a customers calls or a doctors office calls. At my store we have a drive-through which results in more running around between all the stations (drop off, pickup, drive through) and of course the normal typing prescriptions, getting pills of the shelves, counting.

Insurances are a royal pain in the butt... especially if you have to call them to fix a problem (time consuming). Coupons are worse because 99% of the time they dont have the proper codes and information.

Then you work with pharmacists that get paid $60 an hour but they are terrible at their job. They cant type or they dont know the computer system but the company still sends them which makes your job harder and more difficult. You have to do your work and their work. Not all pharmacists are like that but you have to deal with it. You have the slow ones, the old ones, the new ones....all the time.

This job is customer oriented .... so you will always deal with customers that want to give you a headache. It doesn't matter that it is not your mistake, it becomes your fault. A doctor doesn't sign a prescription, it is your fault... the doctor puts the strength of a medication that doesnt exist your fault.... insurance doesnt pay for a prescription it is your fault....insurance computer system is down, your fault... do i need to say more ....there have been days where i have gone home with a migraine and days i have taken advil because thats how ridiculous it was. Even after all this BS i still love my job and doing it well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

I guess i am a couple counties south of you .... which company do you work for ?? You pretty much put the facts out there ....hopefully people will know what they are getting themselves into....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Saint Charles, Missouri

76 months ago

Cindy in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Can anyone tell me what it cost to attend Pharmacy Technician classes? The "schools" don't want to give you the cost over the telephone. I don't even want to consider it until I know the full expense of attending the classes. I work full-time and would attend classes in the evening.

I am taking the steps to go to allied college and the cost their is about 11,000.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

$11,000 for school for technicians license .... who told you that amount .... i found classes for like $800.00 but you can just buy the prep books and take the exam... some retail pharamacies will end up paying for the certification exam and will even prepare you for it ... do some more research .... I just went into a 24 hour pharmacy late at night when it was really slow and talked to the pharmacist (just make sure you talk to a reliable source)

76 months ago

WOW 11,000!! Tech Skills here in CLT wants $5000, but I researched some online and Penn Foster and Ashworth, both accredited, want under $600 for it all. We all just need to decide if online will work for us. I suggest you contact both of those schools and talk to them. Their programs sounded good to me.

Angela in Everett, Washington

76 months ago

I am doing Penn Foster and love it. I will be done in July2008. I started in Sept 2007.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

Thank you, that's good to hear. I haven't decided exactly when, or if, I'll start this study, but I do like their program. Did you look at Ashworth before making a decision? Their program seems to go a bit heavier into the math. good luck to you

tunde tunnys in Atlanta, Georgia

76 months ago

I would also like to contribute by saying Pennfoster is alright..I enrolled in january 2008,and i finished last month....still hoping to register for my certification next month by God's grace...........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

76 months ago

I just found out today that the low paying tech position i have is unionized...go figure, I am in a union, and it takes a days wages just to fill up the gas tank...go figure...how embarrasing...

Theresa Smith in Belvidere, Illinois

76 months ago

I have my pharmacy tech license that is valid in the state of MO but now we have moved to IL. Anyone have any idea on what I need to do to get a valid IL pharmay tech license for IL?

Tony in Bethesda, Maryland

76 months ago

I am thinking about training now to become a pharmacy tech so I will have something I can do part time when I'm retired in 2 or 3 years.
Does anyone think that this would be a good job for a retiree with lots of energy?Something I could do part time?
Any advice would be appreceiated.
Thanks.

Christie in Waseca, Minnesota

76 months ago

After reading several comments, I am DEFINITELY getting screwed! I have been working for the same company for 17 years.....the last 7 in the pharmacy. I've been certified for 3 years. I just recently got a raise that put me at $12 an hour. Sounds like that's what most people have started at...

Christie in Waseca, Minnesota

76 months ago

Amanda in Saint Charles, Missouri said: I am taking the steps to go to allied college and the cost their is about 11,000.

some companies just train you on the job...that's what mine did. there is a lot to learn, but it's easier training on the job than in a classroom. they can't teach you the computer system you'll be using, or what it's really like to be in the situation. save your money, and find a company that will train you.

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.