Phlebotomist Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (380) - Start a Discussion

Dee in Canyon Country, California

Updated 42 months ago

Phlebotomy Study Guide NCCT - 1 Reply

Hello All Do any of you have a study guide for the NCCT? or study guide from your class/school?I am going to take the NCCT exam in June. I was...

nemtth in Somerset, New Jersey

Updated 42 months ago

Phlebotomy schools in NJ? - 11 Replies

Anyone know of any schools offering Phlebotomy programs in NJ? Thanks!

irene in in Lafayette, Louisiana

Updated 43 months ago

Hospital setting for Phlebotomists - 20 Replies

Hello Everyone, My name is Cheryl I'm a Phlebotomist in Tri City Medical. I have worked there for 3yrs and have enjoyed every moment of it. I'm a...

Natalie in Pass Christian, Mississippi

Jobs

Is anyone in Mississipi or Louisiana hiring for weekend/prn certified phlebotomist?

Monica in Stockton, California

Updated 43 months ago

Phlebotomy work needed - 11 Replies

I completed my CPT1 course and was officially lic by the State of CA as a CPT1 in August 2010, however finding a position for a new grad seems to be...

david in Laguna Hills, California

Updated 43 months ago

Phlebotomy schools in Los Angeles area - 10 Replies

Does anyone one know where i can take a legit quick phlebotomy class in Los Angeles area I hear of classes done in about 2 weeks to 6 but cant find...

Tcfbiomt in Washington, District of Columbia

Phlebotomy Training in DC

I had to withdraw from school my last semester of a medical technology bachelor's degree program. I'm looking for phlebotomy training in the DC area...

Kris in Columbus, Georgia

Phlebotomy jobs in or around Columbus, GA

I am currently training to be a Phlebotomist, the training course is almost done, and I have been applying to places like crazy. Plasma donation...

island242 in Norfolk, Virginia

Looking for Specimen Collectors to perform paternity testing

If you live in Lagrange, GA or near 30240, willing to travel to homes and have a instant camera, send interest to chereeca@yahoo.com

beginagainla in Modesto, California

Updated 44 months ago

Where to get your foot in the door in Southern California? - 4 Replies

I attended the phlebotomy program thats Kaiser offers at their North Hollywood reference lab and finished my 3 week externship at a Kaiser hospital...

Melanie in Stone Mountain, Georgia

Phlebotomist

Hi everyone I have tried for a year to get work for phlebotomy and I haven't had any luck at all i'm am experience phlebotmist for over 27 years...

JLN1 in Fort Worth, Texas

IS it hard to become a Phlebotomist and is there a job out there in TX?

Hi, I'm college student and it's tough to get a normal job. And suddenly, I heard that Elite Medical Academy have Phlebotomy program. However, I just...

James Devitt in Boynton Beach, Florida

Updated 44 months ago

Phlebotomy - 155 Replies

My son finished his certification in phlebotomy and can't find a job due to 'lack of experience'. How can he get the experience if no one will hire...

mickie007 in Atascadero, California

Updated 44 months ago

Phlebotomy schools in San Luis Obispo, CA - 7 Replies

Hello all. I am doing some research on becoming a certified phlebotomist. I am a credentialed teacher, but the budget cuts have hit me. Does anyone...

559mani in San Ramon, California

Refresher course

I need to find a refresher course in ca to take my state test does anyone know where can I take a refresher class in ca

Elizabeth in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 45 months ago

WHY IS IT SOOO HARD TO FIND A JOB IN PHLEBOTOMY!!!!!!!!!!! - 10 Replies

I live in baltimore, maryland and I finished school for phlebotomy not too long ago. I even got my national certification because I thought that it...

susu in Centereach, New York

Phlebotomy Job outlook

I live in New York, and would like to know please if Phlebotomy is a growing field, and especially if there is Job Demand and good Job Outlook in...

Debyleby in Nampa, Idaho

phlebotomy

I went back to school to get certified in phlebotomy because i was told there was a need. I have applied and been turned down more times than i can...

debyleby in Bellingham, Washington

phlebotomy

I was certified in phlebotomy in boise idaho and was told there was a need for them all over. I recieved my certification in may of 2011 and am still...

j_ros in San Bernardino, California

How to call about employment or job application status?

Ok so I filled out an application to a plasma donation center about 3 days ago and I also included a copy of my resume. I am very interested in...

Olathe, KS in Overland Park, Kansas

Phlebotomy/Medical Assistant

Anyplace hiring in KC?

Rebecca in Simi Valley, California

Updated 46 months ago

CPT State License Renewal Form Asking For Certificate/License Number? - 1 Reply

My first time to renew my State CPT license. There is a part on the renewal form that is asking for "certificate/license number." But my California...

Overwhelmed2011 in Oregon City, Oregon

Do phlebotomy job opportunities exist in the Portland Oregon area?

Hello, I am considering enrolling into a phlebotomy training program, but am very fearful that once again, I won't find a job after school!!!...

Ann in Victorville, California

Updated 47 months ago

NCCT PHLEBOTOMY - 3 Replies

Hello All, I planning to take my first NCCT Phlebotomy exam in California. Do anyone have any suggestion what I need to learn or study for? Is it...

Nichole in Edison, New Jersey

Updated 48 months ago

Phlebotomy jobs - 1 Reply

Im starting to think it was waist of money and time to get certified as a phlebotomy tech, i wish i could get my money back. Im am very good at it...

heather70058 in Houston, Texas

Updated 48 months ago

Phlebotomy Schools in Louisiana - 6 Replies

Does anyone know of any legit phlebotomy classes or programs and if they have financial aid cause im kinda having a hard time finding one in my area?...

Heather70058 in Gretna, Louisiana

Phlebotomy training in New Orleans area ???

I am having a very hard time finding quality Phlebotomy training in the N.O. area.... Delgado C.C. seems to be the only accredited school in the...

Lauren in San Marcos, California

Updated 48 months ago

How do i go about finding phlebotomy work!? - 1 Reply

I recently finished my phlebotomy1 cert. and am finding nothing as far as jobs! i have no clue where to look! im not finding anything online and dont...

Sarah in Landrum, South Carolina

Travel/Contract/Temporary Phleb jobs?

I completed my Phlebotomy training course (240 hours) at Coastal Carolina Community College in Jacksonville, NC about two months ago and have just...

hblakley138 in Victorville, California

Looking for cheap places to become phlebotomy certified!!!

im in a Medical Assisting pogram right now. tryin to find classes for cheaper than most to become phlebotomy certified. any suggestions???

Hopeless Phlebotomist in Long Beach, California

Updated 49 months ago

NEW GRAD PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN NEEDS A JOB!! - 1 Reply

Is anyone out there in my area that knows of mobile labs or hospitals that hire new grads. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!

beiergirl65 in Geneva, Ohio

Updated 49 months ago

Finding a job after school? - 125 Replies

I've been a homemaker for 12 years and am trying to get back into the workforce. I went to school and graduate as a medical assistant and I also...

Tina in Fredericksburg, Virginia

looking for Phlebotomy program in Virginia

Hello everyone. Looking to go back to work after 15yrs I'm stay @ home mom.. I heard Phlebotomy great program and people either love it or hate it....

Cathy in Urbana, Ohio

Updated 49 months ago

certification - 1 Reply

I am in the middle of taking a course for Patient Care Tech and i just finished Phlebotomy and i want to go a head and get my certification for this...

bdtarver in Union Springs, Alabama

WHY IS SO HARD TO FIND A JOB IN THIS FIELD?

I have been certify since april 2010. I have applied for so my jobs. I have no experience. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP

NEWCPT-1 in Buena Park, California

New Grad CPT 1

Does anyone know who hires new grad phlebotomist besides quest diagnostics? Thanks!

gabster in Montclair, California

Updated 50 months ago

EMT-P to Phlebotomist? - 3 Replies

I have been a paramedic for some time now and have recently been thinking of becoming a phlebotomist. It really seems like something I'd be...

Edward Alvillar in Loma Linda, California

I am one of the best phlebs with over 12 years of experience (I get the "hard draws")

how come its so difficult for me to find another job??? I left Diagnostic Laboratories in February and here it is July and I'm still looking for...

ispeakenglish in El Cajon, California

Best place in San Diego to apply to work as a Phlebotomist

Just mailed out my application for the State clicense. What are the best places around San Diego to work as a Phlebotomist? I've got 6 years...

francis in Pompano Beach, Florida

Updated 50 months ago

need phlebotomist or lvn that is serious - 106 Replies

I am looking for a phlebotomist to start work a.s.a.p. I will train I have a new growing paramedical company i need phlebotomist call me today. must...

Edna in Kissimmee, Florida

need help, phlebotomist

So I received my Phlebotomist certification in may and I'm frustrated as ever because I haven't been able to find ANYTHING not a volunteer work nor...

sponge boy in Milpitas, California

What's my chances of getting a job as a Phlebotomy

I can do all that I learn in Phlebotomy school and the only thing I stand out from the Normal Phlebotomist people are, I can not draw blood on...

Phlebotek in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 51 months ago

help in finding work as a new Phlebotomy Technician - 6 Replies

I just sent away for my Phlebotomy Technician continuing ed classies , and when I am dun I would like to start working as soon as possible. If...

georgia in Winfield, Alabama

Updated 51 months ago

plebotomy courses near ellijay ga. - 2 Replies

my daughter is looking to take phlebotomy courses and is having a hard time finding classes near ellijay ga. (the 6-8week course) can anyone help? ...

Samuel in San Diego, California

I would like some info how to work as a police phle.

I would like some info how to work as a police phlebotomist can anyone help me out... sammy.estradamata619@gmail.com Im currently living In San Diego

Donna Mowrer in Carleton, Michigan

Updated 51 months ago

Demand for Phlebotomists - 4 Replies

Hi,is there a demand for phlebotomists in California? Specifically in the Bay Area? I am thinking of taking a phlebotomy class in an adult school in...

Thomas in Los Angeles, California

List: different avenues to find a job

Ok, so I just got my state license a couple of weeks ago and now I'm job hunting. I've been browsing the forums for a while and knew that it would...

Emily in Ankeny, Iowa

phlebotomy

I live in Des Moines, Iowa. last year I went through a one semester class for Phlebotomy and got my certificate. After, I moved to Davenport looking...

katherine fosque in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 52 months ago

Am having a hard time finding a Phlebotomy Technician job! - 4 Replies

I just finished my four month Phlebotomy program ( also NHA certified) last month and have been applying like mad. The biggest dilemma I find myself...

Marie in Liverpool, New York

Should a phlebotomy course be accredited?

does it matter if the course is not accredited by NAACLS?

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.