Phlebotomist Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (377) - Start a Discussion

prettylashey in Atlanta, Georgia

Updated 49 months ago

Phlebotomy jobs while in school - 2 Replies

Ho everyone. I lived in Metro Atlanta and I am trying to find out if any knows of any locations hiring currently for phlebotomists? I am currently in...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 49 months ago

Looking for a medical examiner or phlebotomy position - 1 Reply

I have about 8 months of phlebotomy experience,and I am certified through NHA. I am looking to get in to the field of insurance exams. I live in...

kira96 in Pell City, Alabama

(ASCP) Certified

This April will be 1yr. that I have been unemployed. I have been ASCP certified since Jan 2000. I have 13 yrs experience in Hospitals, Plasma...

Kathy Davenport in Justin, Texas

Updated 50 months ago

Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy - 1 Reply

Please help me understand. When A person finish School of medicine and they "NEED A JOB" and these Doctors want at lest One to Two or Five years of...

andre6589 in Victorville, California

How's the phlebotomist job market in the victorville area???

I'm thinking about taking a phlebotomy course, but I don't want to waste time and money if the job market isn't good in my area. Thanks for your help

Sakena in Piscataway, New Jersey

Updated 50 months ago

Does anyone know where I can volunteer as a Phlebotomist and/or Medical Assistant in the Middlesex County area? - 2 Replies

I have been trying to apply for jobs as a Medical Assistant and/or a Phlebotomist. I do not have my Medical Assistant Certification yet but I do have...

amber in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Phlebotomy

I have a question: I am presently taking courses to get my Phlebotomy certificate. The college that I am going to allowed me to take my Clinical...

Bailey10 in Scottsdale, Arizona

Updated 51 months ago

legal and ethical issues involving phlebotomy - 3 Replies

My instructor at Brookline College wants me to do a 3 page paper on legal and ethical issues involving phlebotomy, and Im kind of stuck..... any...

blopez in Jacksonville, Florida

Updated 51 months ago

California vs Florida Phlebotomy License - 1 Reply

I am currently taking a phlebotomy course this semester and I will receive my license by June. But I am also planning to move to Florida does anybody...

Tsp in Phenix City, Alabama

Job to help with college expenses for two kids

I am a middle school teacher but I will soon ace 2 children in college and must make some extra income. I was looking into training to be a...

Lena3773 in Mapandan, Philippines

Phlebotomy certification / exam in the philippines.

I am a filipino currently residing here in the philippines.Where can we get a certification,liscencing or exam for phlebotomy who wants to work...

sarabeara in Sun City, California

Updated 51 months ago

Phlebotomy Class in California (Inland Empire). Where? - 1 Reply

Looking for a Phlebotomy class in the inland empire. Anyone have any leads? Thanks

xana in Waipahu, Hawaii

Phlebotomist Job In Hawaii

Anyone know of a place on Oahu hiring? I cant seem to find any! Thanks!

Brenda Centeno in Aurora, Colorado

Phlebotomy Course and getting hired with no experience

WHere can i take an inexpensive phlebotomy course for certification near Huntington Park CA? Also if i just take the short term course to get...

Cheska in Riverside, California

Updated 52 months ago

Phlebotomy training - 4 Replies

hi

ahines3 in Irvine, California

Updated 52 months ago

If I were to get a phlebotomy certification in Florida would I be able to work in California? - 4 Replies

My husband is a Marine, I currently live in Florida. But I am planning on starting a 12 week program to recieve my phlebotomy certificate. Then move...

Monique in Phoenix, Arizona

Updated 53 months ago

Searching for phlebotomist - 83 Replies

Research study conducted in various states, needs per diem phlebotomist.

Paul in Alexandria, Virginia

Phlebotomy NCCT not Recgonized in most state

Hello All, I heard that NCCT is not recognized in most state.. is that true? If so, what agency is recognized in most state for phlebotomy.

Nick in San Jose, California

NCCT Review Material

Hi All, I am going to take my NCCT exam in Jan 2011. I went to the NCCT website and they have the phlebotomy review material to purchase. Does that...

buffalo in Las Vegas, Nevada

Updated 53 months ago

Just finished my class for certifcation and... - 1 Reply

..now I don't know what to do next. I've filled out countless applications and submitted numerous resumes. Noone wants to hire me because I don't...

barsina in Los Angeles, California

Updated 53 months ago

Need a phlebotomy job!! - 2 Replies

I am looking for a job as phlebotomist. I finihed a classes in May of 2008.

Marcus Henderson in Dallas, Texas

Updated 53 months ago

Just trying to get my foot in the door - 1 Reply

My name is marcus and I am a recent graduate of ATI Career Training Center and also got my Phlebotomy Technician registration from AMT I was...

cheryl in Douglasville, Georgia

Updated 54 months ago

Looking for work in Metro Atlanta - 5 Replies

Hi everyone. I live in Metro Atlanta and I am trying to find out if any knows of any locations hiring currently for phlebotomists? I am currently in...

be sher in Murrieta, California

Updated 54 months ago

Phlebotomy Classes in Riverside - 3 Replies

Does anyone know of any cheap phlebotomy classes in Corona or Riverside?

AMOUR BELL in DALLAS, Texas

PHLEBOTOMY

IS THERE A PLACE IN DALLAS TX WHERE I CAN OBTAIN A PHLEBOTOMY CERTIFICATION?

lourdes.yanes@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 55 months ago

New Phlebotomy Grad Looking for Work - 5 Replies

Hi I recently Graduated from a Phlebotomy Course,and a Ekg course i am looking for employment in phlebotomy.I am certified in Ekg and Phlebotomy.I am...

Evelyn in Chicago, Illinois

phlebotomy

I would like to know how can I study to take the exam for phlebotomy without taking the medical assistant class over in orlando fl because I will be...

Princess 100 in San Bernardino, California

How hard is it to find a phlebotomy job in california?

I am trying to figure out if i should become a cna or a phlebotomist? i love helping people. i really need a job tho. but i know cna is in demand,...

lmcmah01 in Jackson, Michigan

Updated 55 months ago

Phlebotomist- Looking for a job. - 2 Replies

I am finished with all of my classes, and I can furnish a certificate when needed. I have applied at every hospital in my immediate area (Saint...

chefcookie1 in Los Angeles, California

Considering a caree as a Paramedical Examiner

For the last year I worked a temporary contract assigned for the Federal Bureau of Prisons as a phlebotomist/lab assistant. Now that my assignment is...

Lena in Brooklyn, New York

Updated 56 months ago

Becoming a phlemotomist in New York City - 1 Reply

Hello everyone! I'm a student in NYC and I want to become a volunteer phlebotomist because it sounds interesting and I'm thinking of becoming a...

rknihay in Greensboro, North Carolina

phlebotomy classes

is there a place in greensboro or winston salem, nc where i can get phlebotomy training without having to go through the whole medical assistant...

pinkt87 in Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Phlebotomy Classes

Where can i attend classes to be a Phlebotomist technician here in Kentucky?

terri in Courtice, Ontario

phlebotmoy jobs

what are the job statistics in Durham Region for full or part time phlebotomy jobs once i have completed my 9 month program?

Douglas M Arias in Beaverton, Oregon

Need a few phlebotomist Interviews. Any volunteers? Please?

Hello, I am trying to get a loan to take a phlebotomy class. However, one of the stipulations to getting the loan is that I interview at least...

carolynj in Irving, Texas

Updated 57 months ago

jobs - 4 Replies

i needhelp with a resume i graduated as a ma and a cna andi would love to draw blood

Kate in Ormond Beach, Florida

Updated 57 months ago

Looking for employment in medical feild - 1 Reply

I was A CNA for 10 years and then became a phlebotomist 3 years ago and also worked as a medical assistant for 3 years love the medical feild. I love...

elana in New York, New York

Phlebotomy

Finished in Oct 2009 program still not able to get job in nyc. tried volunteering at blood bank in nyc they don't have. Any suggestions?

Surena in Alexandria, Virginia

Updated 58 months ago

Phlebotomist questions....I need help!!!!!! - 2 Replies

I live in Arkansas, and I was wondering how to get certified for phlebotomy, and more importantly, how much it costs. I'd really like to be certified...

michaelbodkin in Wasilla, Alaska

entry level phlebotomy job in Denver

completed phlebotomy training in May, have my CPR and AED card, I cannot find a job that does not require years of experience. Anyone out there with...

Greg in Spring Hill, Florida

Spring Hill, Florida, I'm starting to get stressed out. I need a Phlebotomy job!!

If there is anyone out there who has any contacts to help me get a phlebotomist job out in this part of Florida I would greatly appreciate it. I have...

Michelle Sunny California

Updated 58 months ago

I'm 43, CNA & Phlebotomy certified, at the top of my class, now I need a Phlebotomy job. HELP!! - 4 Replies

I live in Brooksville, Fl. I have 2 young kids & after being a Realtor for 10 years (& the markets been dead for 4) I can't believe I found something...

Mel in Tucson, Arizona

Updated 58 months ago

Where are the Phlebotomy Jobsssss! - 3 Replies

I just finished my six week phlebotomy training and I can't find a job around the Detroit area. It's so frustrating because everyone want 1-3 years...

Mel in Tucson, Arizona

Updated 58 months ago

suggestion - 3 Replies

I am starting phlebotomy school this fall. I did some research and the Blood Bank in my area told me that they hire straight from school, they also...

rosemary in Saint Louis, Missouri

iam looking for a nurse that gives a phebotomist class in illinois close to st. louis

would any one know who she is .i think it is in her home and it takes 6 weeks. and you can get certified.

Catherine Bryant in Troy, Tennessee

Phlebotomy

I am currently waiting on my certification. I should know something by June 25, 2010. I am praying that I will be able to find employment close to...

jad123 in Scottsdale, Arizona

Updated 59 months ago

How to get into phlebotomy? Pros and cons? Also some questions about training... - 1 Reply

Is becoming a phlebotomist a good idea? After training will I be able to find work? Does the school have to be accredited by a certain place? Any...

jad123 in Scottsdale, Arizona

Updated 59 months ago

Can't find phlebotomy cert. program - 6 Replies

I have been searching endlessly on the web for phlebotomy certification programs and can't seem to find any within the San Bernardino district. Can...

Erik in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 59 months ago

How Much Freedom Is There In Phlebotomy? - 4 Replies

I am going to be starting school August 23rd s it's a little late to turn back now but I just needed to know something. I have mild to moderate...

mr.lab in Orange Park, Florida

Updated 59 months ago

Phlebotomy Training - 4 Replies

I would like to take a phlebotomoy class but I dont know where to go.

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.