Where are the ENTRY LEVEL Phlebotomy jobs in SAN DIEGO??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 123)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

LEMON GROVE in Lemon Grove, California

75 months ago

Has anyone had any success finding employment entry level in San Diego? I paid all this money to go to school to find yes there are all kind of jobs but none willing to take you with no experience. The school I went to does not offer any assistance with finding work in phlebotomy. I tried American Red Cross for volunteer work but so many phlebotomist have called them to volunteer it is not easy to get in. I applied to every job that does not mention how much experience you need but no one has called me back or I get the "thank you for applying, but we have choosen to go with another canidate, but we wish you success in your job search" Then it is more challenging because each month schools are graduating 40+ students to try and find entry-level jobs us graduates can't find.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (70) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Benny in Chula Vista, California

75 months ago

HAVE YOU TRIED QUEST? I hear they have entry level jobs for phlebotomists. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Lemon Grove in Lemon Grove, California

75 months ago

I have reviewed the qualifications of a phlebotomist for Quest but they require experience as well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

abc in La Mesa, California

75 months ago

try at laab corp

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

LEMON GROVE in Lemon Grove, California

73 months ago

I found employment, after graduating August 2008, I took my exam Sept 2008, and got my certification Oct 2008 so it took me a month from the date I was certified to get a job with NO EXPERIENCE. I got my job by posting my Resume on Monster.com, even though they have no jobs on the site still post your resume online because employers search those sites!! even if they do not place ads to apply too. I updated my resume to phlebotomist and two days later I got a phone call another two days later I got an interview and another two days later I got the job. Only 4 employers had looked at my resume, and two were temp agencies that had also contacted me but now I have a job I do not need to go to a temp agency. GOOD LUCK!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Verakiss1

72 months ago

I received my phlebotomy cert in May of 2008. I am still trying to find a job. I have not had any luck. But I know eventually someone is going to call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

NAOMI in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

72 months ago

I HAVE 10Y EXPERANCE AS A PHLOBOTIST AND CAN'T FIND A JOB. WHEM I GIVE MY AGE,(66) I NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. SO, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

LEMON GROVE in Lemon Grove, California

72 months ago

NAOMI in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: I HAVE 10Y EXPERANCE AS A PHLOBOTIST AND CAN'T FIND A JOB. WHEM I GIVE MY AGE,(66) I NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN. SO, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. GOOD LUCK

Have you tried the Naval Hospital? I know they have a much older phlebotomist they just hired there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Ramona in Lemon Grove, California

72 months ago

Verakiss1 said: I received my phlebotomy cert in May of 2008. I am still trying to find a job. I have not had any luck. But I know eventually someone is going to call.

Even though I just got hired at a job I do VERY LITTLE phlebotomy work there and now I am looking for work as a full-time phlebotomist. The fact they have me doing very little phlebotomy I won't be able to use that for experience. I want to be a phlebotomist to get the extra pay my paycheck is missing. I just been checking the job postings but that one year experience is a killer. I am going to try to apply at a few more hospitals I heard hire with no experience. I hit up all the clinics but I was told you have to keep calling the hospitals HR dept to show you want the job. I am going to try that out and if I get a job that way I will let yall know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

nesto in Pittsburg, California

72 months ago

i try to get a job here in the bay area, but evrything seems to be taking. dont know what to do..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roberto3@nyc.rr.com in New York, New York

70 months ago

I have a certification in phlebotomy.looking for entry level position in clinic or medical hospital to acquire some more experence in phlebotomy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Irene in Livermore, California

68 months ago

LEMON GROVE in Lemon Grove, California said: Has anyone had any success finding employment entry level in San Diego? I paid all this money to go to school to find yes there are all kind of jobs but none willing to take you with no experience. The school I went to does not offer any assistance with finding work in phlebotomy. I tried American Red Cross for volunteer work but so many phlebotomist have called them to volunteer it is not easy to get in. I applied to every job that does not mention how much experience you need but no one has called me back or I get the "thank you for applying, but we have choosen to go with another canidate, but we wish you success in your job search" Then it is more challenging because each month schools are graduating 40+ students to try and find entry-level jobs us graduates can't find.

By chance are there any VA hospitals in your area. i've jsut started there and they are about the only hospital that will take someone with no experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Roberto3@nyc.rr.com in New York, New York

68 months ago

I have graduated 2 years ago at Manhattan Institute school for Phlebotomy and EKG Tech. all still annot find a clinic or hospital that are able to hire me,In New York City they want certified phebotomist,which is not necessary in New York,only other states,such as California, Ohio,Texas, Wisc.
Robert Rodriguez

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

bjose_4life in Woodside, New York

68 months ago

Hi every1,I amhoping someone can give me some advice on what to do.I am a certified Phlebotomist and Will b looking for jobs in that feild very soon,but my problem is 1)I dont have experience cuz i recently got certified and 2)I have moved to NY 1 year ago so I no work experience in any thing nor do I have a RESUME!!!!what can I do to start making one.I desperately need some advice.Thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rodri123 in New York, New York

68 months ago

biose 4life
first thing is write down your resume.Starting your name,then list your objectices and skills and employment history and the schools you attended, your degrees and education.then go to a place that does resumes and experienced pro.and pay them what they charge,with a cover letter also. then start looking for work and sell yourself or convence them of hiring you. good luck. Robert

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Bibi in Woodside, New York

68 months ago

Hi Robert Thank you for ur help,my problem is not writing a resume,it not having any experience at all in nothing,I have only been living in NY for a year.So from then to now I didnt work anywhere at all because I dont have a resume to produce to employers and everyone wants to see one.Hoope u can help out here a little more.Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shaggsbabydoll in Louisville, Kentucky

68 months ago

I completed the phlebotomy course in November 2008, I finished the course with a 4.0 GPA. I also attended a major university. I apply for every position possible in New Mexico, when nothing came out of that I moved to Kentucky, thought my luck would be better. Still nothing--How are any of us suppose to get work experience if no one will hire us to get the damn experience. It really upset me that I went to school to get this education and I have to a student loan back for a education I cant use in the real world. This people that are tell me "Thank you for applying" or "we require 6 months to 1 year experience" they need think back on how it was when they first started out when they had no experience and someone decided to give them a chance. I am just asking for the same chance that someone gave them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ddwork3079 in Bronx, New York

67 months ago

can someone explain how to become nationally certified? ihave a bachelors degree in business management, decided to take the program in phlebomoty at manhattan institute. now i have researched the aspa and npa national certification. wil i just apply there...someone please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BHOOMIKA TOGADIYA in Edgware, United Kingdom

67 months ago

hi,
i am biomedical scientist,i have two years expireance in my country.i also completed PHLEBOTOMY training in UCLH(LONDON).now i am work as a volunteer in phlebotomy department in uclh.can u please send me yr application pack.
THANKS.
Kind regards,
BHOOMIKA TOGADIYA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kbo545 in Cleveland, Ohio

67 months ago

bjose_4life in Woodside, New York said: Hi every1,I amhoping someone can give me some advice on what to do.I am a certified Phlebotomist and Will b looking for jobs in that feild very soon,but my problem is 1)I dont have experience cuz i recently got certified and 2)I have moved to NY 1 year ago so I no work experience in any thing nor do I have a RESUME!!!!what can I do to start making one.I desperately need some advice.Thank you in advance.

First while you are looking for employment,why don't you contact different clinics to see if you can put in volunteer hour,not only will that give you experience,but they may hire you. try the free clinics in your area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ddwork3079 in Bronx, New York

67 months ago

all i can say is take your national certification. If you already have that then you should be able to work in New York State. Try also to volunteer but also realize that so many phlebotomist are looking too. Also try to look 2 hours from where you live and apply. Remember to mail, fax, and email employers. Go right into a hospital and see if they would let you work for them for as volunteer or permanent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chefcookie1 in Torrance, California

66 months ago

LEMON GROVE in Lemon Grove, California said: Has anyone had any success finding employment entry level in San Diego? I paid all this money to go to school to find yes there are all kind of jobs but none willing to take you with no experience. The school I went to does not offer any assistance with finding work in phlebotomy. I tried American Red Cross for volunteer work but so many phlebotomist have called them to volunteer it is not easy to get in. I applied to every job that does not mention how much experience you need but no one has called me back or I get the "thank you for applying, but we have choosen to go with another canidate, but we wish you success in your job search" Then it is more challenging because each month schools are graduating 40+ students to try and find entry-level jobs us graduates can't find.

I'm actually in Los Angeles and I just got certified in January. It took me a long time to find a job without experience but today it happened! Try prisons. I got a contract job through an agency from a job ad on INDEED.com. They had about 5 other candidates before me but for one reason or another, they had problems with background clearance so I got in with a squeaky clean background. For this job, you have to have a good credit report, no arrests, no criminal convictions ect...plus pass drug test. Surprisingly, many experienced phlebotomist can't pass this type of screening....which worked in my favor! Look up correctional facilities in your area and call their human resources or medical secretary. GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

chefcookie1 in Torrance, California

66 months ago

shaggsbabydoll in Louisville, Kentucky said: I completed the phlebotomy course in November 2008, I finished the course with a 4.0 GPA. I also attended a major university. I apply for every position possible in New Mexico, when nothing came out of that I moved to Kentucky, thought my luck would be better. Still nothing--How are any of us suppose to get work experience if no one will hire us to get the damn experience. It really upset me that I went to school to get this education and I have to a student loan back for a education I cant use in the real world. This people that are tell me "Thank you for applying" or "we require 6 months to 1 year experience" they need think back on how it was when they first started out when they had no experience and someone decided to give them a chance. I am just asking for the same chance that someone gave them.

See my post below. I just got hired at a correctional facility. I have been certified for only a few months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kenia in Chula Vista, California

65 months ago

I have received my Phlebotomy License back in Jan 2009 and I have applied everywhere in San Diego, and Yes everyone is asking for experience. The funny thing is,"That the saying goes, I was there at the right at the right place" B cause I did my internship with someone who went throught the same program as myself. We both applied with the same experience witch was only our internship and she got hired in February 2009 with that company.... Good Luck to Everyone you should not give up. I haven't because maybe someday soon someone will give me that same chance my friend got..... KeniaKNavarro

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mary in Sunnyvale, California

63 months ago

try at getphlebotomyjobs.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tina walker in Decatur, Georgia

63 months ago

I will like to know how do you do aresume with no experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rnagain in San Diego, California

60 months ago

Anyone know where I can get phlebotomy training in or around San Diego? ROP classes filled with waiting list. Thanks for any info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

rnagain in San Diego, California

60 months ago

Kenia in Chula Vista, California said: I have received my Phlebotomy License back in Jan 2009 and I have applied everywhere in San Diego, and Yes everyone is asking for experience. The funny thing is,"That the saying goes, I was there at the right at the right place" B cause I did my internship with someone who went throught the same program as myself. We both applied with the same experience witch was only our internship and she got hired in February 2009 with that company.... Good Luck to Everyone you should not give up. I haven't because maybe someday soon someone will give me that same chance my friend got..... KeniaKNavarro

Would you be willing to let me know where you got your phlebotomy training? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rnagain in San Diego, California

60 months ago

No, I am not the person you are talking about. The information I can give you is I went to Metro Career Center (look them up on the internet). I applied to get in their Workplace program that provides funding for training. I have been at this since June, 2009. I am eligibility certified to receive training, but so far I keep running into roadblocks. There is supposedly a phlebotomy course that is funded by Southwestern College 2/10/2010. But they are not recruiting. I tracked down the coordinator of the program who refused my eligibility certificate and told me she had 40 applications and was only funding 16. So if you want to get into any of their funded training, it will be a long haul. Your first step would be to go to one of the Metro career centers and attend their orientation to get into the program.

Also a phlebotomy course is given in Vista ROP, but you have to take a couple of long courses before you can even get to the phlebotomy course.

Wish I could give you more help. I cannot pay $2000. for a private school.

Good luck because it is a long and frustrating experience dealing with the Career Centers, especially with the training funding.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Frances Terrones in Chula Vista, California

60 months ago

Thank you so much for your help. You were very informative in the area that we are seeking answers for. You are right, it is expensive, we looked into that also. I will keep at it, and I wish you good look in your efforts to reach your goal also. Thanx for the honest feedback, I will pass it on to my son Eddie.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rnagain in Mount Laguna, California

60 months ago

You are very welcome. Why don't you keep in touch. I just went over the head of the ARRA Coordinator at Southwestern College and told her of my difficulty in dealing with this person. She was very kind and listened to everything I asked about and my experiences with this ARRA training coordinator. She promised to research what was going on and get back to me. I can't remember when I called Southwestern College how they transfered me to her, but she is apparently the Manager over Diane for the ARRA training funding. So you might call her. Since they have not started recruiting, maybe he can get in. But the most important first step is getting to a Metro Career center and getting that orientation. There he will be given his membership number to be eligible for any training. After I hear from the training coordinator's manager, I will get back to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Frances Terrones in Chula Vista, California

60 months ago

Ok Kenia let's do this, I will inform Eddie that he will need to go to the Metro Center today, is it the orientation for the ITAs he needs, which is the location he should go to, and what is the number at Southwestern. I will help him any way I can. Thanx so much I will wait for the numbers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brianna in Chula Vista, California

60 months ago

I paid a lot of money to do the phlebotomy program too and march is a year that I still have found NOTHING!!! Please help if you know of anything in the San Diego and Chula Vista Area...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Keyata in Detroit, Michigan

60 months ago

ddwork3079 in Bronx, New York said: can someone explain how to become nationally certified? ihave a bachelors degree in business management, decided to take the program in phlebomoty at manhattan institute. now i have researched the aspa and npa national certification. wil i just apply there...someone please help.

You can contact your school and they can better help you is one way thats what there for to help you.To become certified you have to contact one of the national bordes in your state and they will set a date when you can take your test for your certification.Goodluck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Keyata in Detroit, Michigan

60 months ago

chefcookie1 in Torrance, California said: See my post below. I just got hired at a correctional facility. I have been certified for only a few months.

I live in Michigan and I also went to School for Phlebotomy,which I just completed in November.I am not yet certified because I have to complete my clinical hours before I can get my certificate from my school.Do they pay good money in correctinal facilities? and how is the experience working in one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristal in Inglewood, California

59 months ago

Its be 3 months since I got my phlebotomy license and training and I have applied to all LabCorp, Quest and any open postings listed in every search engine I can find and I have yet to even get a call back from any of the places I sent my resume to. I wish I would of know how saturated the phlebotomy trade is before I sent so much money into it. I keep finding the same problem not enough experience. You cant vaulter for phlebotomy due to insurance liability, so who hires you with out experience....we have to start some where but the questions remains how do you get your food in the door?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Travis in Sacramento, California

58 months ago

Im in the same boat. I paid like 3200 bucks for school for phlebotomy tech 1 and it could take 30-90 days to get my state certificate. well i mailed it in jan 1st and here it is march 7th and havent recieved it yet. I have no record or covictions of any kind so there should not be a delay. they sure are taking the whole 90 days. I guess there are that many new cpt1 in california. the worst thing is that the place to submit my stuff is in sacramento on lathrop dr. like 4 miles from my home. In the mean time Ive been looking for entry level phlebo jobs w/no exp. and cant find a one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mark in Trenton, New Jersey

57 months ago

Kristal in Inglewood, California said: Its be 3 months since I got my phlebotomy license and training and I have applied to all LabCorp, Quest and any open postings listed in every search engine I can find and I have yet to even get a call back from any of the places I sent my resume to. I wish I would of know how saturated the phlebotomy trade is before I sent so much money into it. I keep finding the same problem not enough experience. You cant vaulter for phlebotomy due to insurance liability, so who hires you with out experience....we have to start some where but the questions remains how do you get your food in the door?

yeah,i am having the same problem trying to find an entry level phlebotomy position.If you didnt find one yet dont give up im not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

earthcreations in Brewster, New York

57 months ago

LEMON GROVE in Lemon Grove, California said: I found employment, after graduating August 2008, I took my exam Sept 2008, and got my certification Oct 2008 so it took me a month from the date I was certified to get a job with NO EXPERIENCE. I got my job by posting my Resume on Monster.com, even though they have no jobs on the site still post your resume online because employers search those sites!! even if they do not place ads to apply too. I updated my resume to phlebotomist and two days later I got a phone call another two days later I got an interview and another two days later I got the job. Only 4 employers had looked at my resume, and two were temp agencies that had also contacted me but now I have a job I do not need to go to a temp agency. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Can you help me with putting a resume together with no prior experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

liliana mccollum in Van Nuys, California

56 months ago

Just sent in my documents to get my license in the mail. I passed the exam and everything I see posted for Phlebotomy (and there are ALOT) requires a min of 1 year exp!. Damn, I'm wondering if I wasted my $$ on this training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ladie in San Diego, California

56 months ago

I've had my Phlebotomy license for a year now. I'm currently working at a lab just processing specimens...it should still count as SOME kind of experience! But I can't find a job as a phlebotomist either =( I would volunteer but with a job, school, & a baby, its impossible!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sabrina in San Jose, California

56 months ago

I just graduated from IBT and I am waiting for my CPT1.Can anyone tell me the best way to get hired around here so man people say so many different things. there are alot of health care places around here but experience is key

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Greenman1 in Santa Maria, California

55 months ago

I can't believe that there aren't that many jobs for Phlebotomist. This is something I always wanted to do. I still have faith that I will get a job but I keep thinking that I wasted a lot of time going to a school that cost me a lot a money and I can't even find a job in this field. I live in California and I thought that since California was going through a recession I might find a job in a near-by state but that wasn't the case. I couldn't find work anywhere I looked. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on where else I might try to look for a job in my field? I tried all the web sites that where in the messages from other people but found no openings. That LabQuest lead was bogus let least for people looking for entry-level jobs. They are only hiring people with at least one or more years experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Greenman1 in Santa Maria, California

55 months ago

sabrina in San Jose, California said: I just graduated from IBT and I am waiting for my CPT1.Can anyone tell me the best way to get hired around here so man people say so many different things. there are alot of health care places around here but experience is key

I know how you feel Sabrina, I been through the same situation you have. I would go to the human relation section of the business and ask for the person in charge and tell him/her what your situation is and ask if they can help you in anyway they can, even if they can't offer you a position in their business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Krisan in Long Beach, California

55 months ago

I've heard about someone being able to volunteer at linda loma university (i guess they have a teaching hospital), but I don't know who you contact if you want to that sort of thing. The HR department or the volunteer services??? Anyways, does anyone else know of any place around long beach or LA area where they will allow you to volunteer. I don't mind getting insurance and I can do anyhwere from 10-30 hours a week volunteering because I'm going to continue school and will have free time since i'm not working. Also, about the VA, do you just contact the HR deparment directly and ask them if they are hiring or fill out an application online. Any suggestion would be helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Courtco in Castle Rock, Colorado

55 months ago

LEMON GROVE in Lemon Grove, California said: I found employment, after graduating August 2008, I took my exam Sept 2008, and got my certification Oct 2008 so it took me a month from the date I was certified to get a job with NO EXPERIENCE. I got my job by posting my Resume on Monster.com, even though they have no jobs on the site still post your resume online because employers search those sites!! even if they do not place ads to apply too. I updated my resume to phlebotomist and two days later I got a phone call another two days later I got an interview and another two days later I got the job. Only 4 employers had looked at my resume, and two were temp agencies that had also contacted me but now I have a job I do not need to go to a temp agency. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hi, my name is Courtney and I have been applying for jobs and all need at least 1 year of experience. I was so impressed with your ability to get a job without the experience. Could you email me a copy of your resume that assisted your job search? I would like to see if I am missing some buzz words in my resume. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my email. Courtney

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Melanie in Escondido, California

55 months ago

Hello everyone. My name is Melanie &recently finished my course that I took at Kaplan College &figured that I wanted to become a Phlebotomist. I've been looking all around for volunteer work so I can get my 50 draws &get certified. I checked Divita, American Red Cross, Labcorp &Quest. &Neither of them are looking for volunteers. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find a good phlebotomy site to volunteer at in San Diego area? Thank you. -Melanie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kbo545 in Cleveland, Ohio

55 months ago

Hi Melanie I'm Kim here I was fortunate to do my internship at the Lab corp facility in Willoughby,Ohio and get my 100+ sticks,anyways have you check your local free clinics,or ask the school Representative about doing an internship to get your sticks? congrats's on completing the course,I will be sitting for the state exam in September of this year. don't give up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Melanie in Escondido, California

54 months ago

Kim, my school officials said to apply at the local clincis &I have but no luck in getting any call back to be their volunteer. But thank you Kim. I'm starting to give up but I'm not too sure if I should just go on base to see if I can do my draws there. What do you think? &Thanks again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kbo545 in Cleveland, Ohio

54 months ago

Hey Malanie try it and see what happens.you know what? I still haven't found anything yet and although they advertise for jobs that are open no one has call me for an Interview. but still don't quite and I hope you find something soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.