Independent Phlebotomist Contractor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

gpalacios in Whittier, California

63 months ago

I have been working as a Certified Phlebotomist Technician I for over 2 yrs. I want to start an independent drawing business, where I will go to patient's house and have their blood work done in accordance with their PCP orders. I need to know what kind of licenses do I need, I currently have a CA CPT I.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

phlebotomist/medical assistant in Windsor, California

40 months ago

gpalacios in Whittier, California said: I have been working as a Certified Phlebotomist Technician I for over 2 yrs. I want to start an independent drawing business, where I will go to patient's house and have their blood work done in accordance with their PCP orders. I need to know what kind of licenses do I need, I currently have a CA CPT I.

Were you ever able to get a business going? I was just interested, because I am in North CA and I want to do the same thing. I am still getting more info on what it takes to do this.

Thank you, Sarah

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

suzanne in Anderson, South Carolina

35 months ago

phlebotomist/medical assistant in Windsor, California said: Were you ever able to get a business going? I was just interested, because I am in North CA and I want to do the same thing. I am still getting more info on what it takes to do this.

Thank you, Sarah

I was wondering if either of you ever recieved any info on starting you business? Im in south carolina an im wanting to do the same thing. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.