Labcorp

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 128)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Teresa in Reston, VA

96 months ago

Teresa said: I was employed with this company for 11 months. Performed above standards that they required. All of a sudden I don't have a position because of fraudualance on their part. I am a great phlebotomist and wish to remain active in my career. What next?

I am also from Canfield, Ohio not Virginia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sharon forester in Indianapolis, IN

96 months ago

Teresa said: I was employed with this company for 11 months. Performed above standards that they required. All of a sudden I don't have a position because of fraudualance on their part. I am a great phlebotomist and wish to remain active in my career. What next?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

Hi Teresa;

Now are you saying that you worked for them and all of a sudden they let you go because they!!! Said that it was your fault of some trumped up charge of negligance on their part of course? And hey I'm new to this but I can say that I'm on your side. I mean who else are they gonna blame? It always comes down to one of the so called people that they say; Oh! We've offered such good training when you didn't get crap even though you whet to school and were probably great!!! Go FIGURE!!! You know something like that also happened to me.

Your story leaves alot to be desired and/or discused about. I'm certainly on your side, no doubt. It amazes me as to how so many companies and or hospitals need phlebotomists and yet I never realized how vital we really are!! Wish you would explain more...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

Teresa said:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

Hi Again Teresa;

One more thing, you are obviously pretty good to be working for LAB CORP,
if that is who you are working for. Who can get a job with them with all their stringent requirements, WHOOO, WHOOO!! I've often wondered what it is like to work for them.

I'm sure you can recoup from this and move on in a positive way!! Just stay positive it will all work out. There are other great places to work and they'll fall in your lap, just WATCH!!!

GOOD LUCK!

Sharon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

bobbie in Minneapolis, Minnesota

95 months ago

dear teresa i recently applied for a position with the same company and i have applied three times each time i was informed that my skills were not to their standards i know that i am over qualified all the other jobs that i have had put me in charge as a preceptor or pick up all the difficult sticks that not even the nurses could pick up it is a passion for me and i say it as their loss you should say the same

good luck kid
their loss in minnesota

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Renita in Lithonia, Georgia

95 months ago

Hello Terresa I am an employee with labcorp I wish you could explain in more detailed what happen to this wil not happen to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dean in Rochester, Minnesota

95 months ago

Teresa said:
Consider moving to Minnesota specifically in Rochester as the Mayo Clinic is always looking to hire someone in your profession.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BRENDA E in Shreveport, Louisiana

94 months ago

I MOVED FROM ANOTHER STATE TO TAKE A JOB WITH LABCORP I WORKED THREE MONTHS AND "THEY" DECIDED TO DOWNSIZE, ONE EMPLOYEE OF THREE YEARS WAS SHOVED ASIDE AS WELL. A FRIEND OF MINE WAS HIRED AS WELL AND SHOWED UP FOR WORK ON THE FIRST DAY AND WAS NOT ALLOWED TO WORK DUE TO SOME FRAUDLENT INFORMATION THAT SUPPOSELY THEY RAN ACROSS, AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE MISIDENTIFICATION AGAINST THIS EMPLOYEE, THEY DID NOT LET HER WORK UNTIL THIS WAS CLEARED UP IN THE MEAN TIME SHE HAD TO GO BACK TO THE JOB SHE JUST LEFTED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dena dotson in Atlanta, Georgia

94 months ago

I am a phlebotomist of 10 years I was working for LabCorp and was fired unfairly, the weak reason was that they had the right because of the right to fire in Atlanta Ga for no reason I took this chance and was fired because the account did not like me, labcorp said well you are on probation and you missed two test by the way is suspect I can not prove this and that I was late with the reports one time. Fired right before christmas cold.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rose in Joliet, Illinois

93 months ago

I recently was a pt at a labcorb here in Illinois. I went into the lab with an order for three tests; TSH, Thyroxin and AFP. Someone within the organization took it upon themselves to alter my order and also perform and BILL ME for; Gonadotropin, Esterol, hCG,uE3, Inhibrin A, Immunoassay, and a Glucose. My doctor was assured that it was an "error" and I would not be billed. Well now Labcorp has billed my insurance and been paid for these tests that my doctor DID NOT ORDER. I have called the 800 number only to be told they will look into it and call me, no one has. What organization approves the licensing of laboratories? I was going to labcorp because there is one in the building I work in, I will never go back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda, Michigan

89 months ago

I hate to tell you all but it happens in all companies...even union...I was with a employer of another large lab..not going to say their name..they did layoffs too. So dont feel bad. The lab I work for I walk away from with almost 17 years with them and decided to go somewhere else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Florida in Orlando, Florida

88 months ago

Greg Riddle,Florida said: I had been with Roche, Lab Corp for nearly 15 years, I was fired 6 weeks ago for not clocking out. Of course you get a retirement at
55 with 15 years, which I will not be able to get. Fl. is one of these great right to work states,that require no reason to fire you,therefore no lawyers will talk to you cause they cannot win an employment dispute with these states.

lab corp.is all over this page!Is a class action suit an option?Also if you are fired for a reason other than "misconduct"you are entitled to unemployment.That was the case with me after 23 yrs. of employment.

Greg in Florida

88 months ago

Unreal I wrote to the Pesident of the company and was called 6 weeks later and given my job back. I was totally blown away.I thank everyone who wrote to give me support. I hope everything works well for you all. KARMA? Earl might say so.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GA in Atlanta in Suwanee, Georgia

88 months ago

LabCorp is not a good place to work. They have a high turnover rate, and they will use any excuse to fire people, even saying you were'nt helpful enough as an excuse to fire people. I don't regret working for them, I only regret I didn't leave when my boss did.

BONNIE in Dayton, Ohio

87 months ago

TERESA I TO WILL BE A FORMER EMPLOYEE FOR LAB CORP THE COMPANY THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR FOR A YEAR AND A HALF IN DAYTON, OHIO AND HAVE GIVEN THEM 100% OF MY TIME FILLING IN FOR THEM WHERE THEY NEED SOME ONE WAS PROMISED FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT BUT EVERY FULL TIME POSITION THAT CAME AVAILABLE THE SUPERVISOR HERE IN DAYTON HIRED THE COMPITITION FROM COMPUNET AND AGAIN I WAS LEFT WITH KNOW FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT. NOW THE CONTRACT THAT THEY JUST SIGNED APRIL 30TH 2007 IS NOW CLOSING THE ACCOUNT AND THE SUPERVISOR CAME TO ME THIS PAST FRIDAY JULY 6TH 2007 AND TELL ME THAT THEIR CLOSING THIS ACCOUNT AND THIS MEANS THAT I DON'T HAVE A JOB SO THEY WERE GOING TO SEE THAT I GET MY SEVERNCE PAY FOR A YEAR AND A HALF IT HAS NOT BEEN EXPLAINED TO MY WHY THE CONTRACT WITH THE OTHER COMPANY WAS NOT SIGNED LAB CORP JUST HAD ME DRIVING TO MIDDLETOWN OHIO FOR THREE HOURS AND KNOW CONTRACT HAD EVER BEEN SIGNED. I REALLY THOUGHT HIGHLY OF LAB CORP BUTTHEY HAVE SCREWED A LOT OF GOOD PHLEBOTOMIST AND OTHER STAFF. SO AS OF THIS WEEK I WILL NOT HAVE A JOB DUE TO THEIR INCONSIDERATION OF WAITING A WEEK BEFORE THEY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD NO LONGER HAVE A JOB THROUGH NO FAULT OF MY OWN.

phlebbb2007 in Hamburg, New Jersey

86 months ago

i was working for lab corp in the northwest new jersey area
as a temp. My contract ran out at the end of july but was immediately reinstated and extended to the end of sept.
However, less than a week later, my contract and 25 other contracts in the area of other "temp" employee's suddenly and mysteriously disappeared. A week later i was offered a job with lab corp... full time full pay ... yahoooo. Only problem was that i had to wait for Human resources to contact me to set up a
orientation date.....and guess what ... no orientation date no nothing and when i contacted the regional supvr. was told ... nope no job no. no no ...wtf....is this a typical example of lab corp "hospitality"? I am moving on and have found another phlebotomy job but this sticks in my craw because offers were made and accepted only to be told sorry charlie big WTF

SAN ANTONIO

85 months ago

YES YOU ARE RIGHT THERE ARE SOME CONCERNS THAT NEED TO BE RAISE ABOUT LAB CORP WITH THE HIRING DEPARTMENT AND THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE IN CHARGE I STARTED WORKING FOR LAB CORP IN 2003 AND RELEASE FROM MY POSITION IN NOVEMBER OF 2005 BECAUSE OF RAY SALAZAR WHO HAS HIDDEN RACISM. AND THERE ARE FACTORS HE INSTRUCT HIS ASSISTANT LETTY SALAZAR.TO
HIRES 99%OF HIS OWN RACE. AND I CAN BACK IT UP WHEN I CALLED HOUSTON CORP OFFICE TO INFORM THEM OF HIS WRONG DOINGS HE SERVE ME A 60 DAY TERMINATION WITH NOT WRITEUPS, I HAVE NEVER HAD TO BE DISPLINE LETTER, ASK HIM WHY.PROESSIONAL CONDUCT WAS LARGE FACT RUDE WORKERS FAVORTISM AND FOUL-PLAY. AND RAY ASSISTANT BACK HIM UP LETTY SALAZAR, AND LUIS PREZ-SANDI,AND HE IS ONLY RAY ASSISTANT BECAUSE HE PLAYS PART IN HIS SUPERVISOR WRONG DOING HOUSTON NEEDS TO TALK TO THE WORKERS IN SAN ANTONIO. SECRETLY BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE IN FEAR OF LOSING THERE JOB BECAUSE RAY IS BACK BY SHELIA HIS BOSS.I KNOW I USED TO WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE AND SO MUCH WRONG IS GOING ON . ASK PERSONAL TO GO BACK 4 YEARS AND SEE HOW MANY BLACKS ,WHITES HAVE BEEN HIRE AND WHY TERMINATED WITH NO PREVIOUS HISTORY OF MIS-CONDUCT. AND WHY DO HE KEEP THE ONE THAT HE IS AWARE OF PROBLEMS AND ISSUE WITHIN THE COMPANY AND I CAN GIVE NAMES.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sm in Lyons, Illinois

85 months ago

i worked for labcorp in the chicago area from 1999-2001. it was fine for the first 3 months, then nothing but trouble. the first i called in sick, in which case i had a really bad tonsil infection, i left a voicemail because no one was availale that early in the morning. around 10:30 i received a call telling me that i have to come to work. i told my supervisor i was ill, and she said that her manager said it didn't matter. then after a year of working there, i had hard time getting my vacation. i had a wedding to go to in new orleans. they kept telling me, even though i gave them plenty of notice (3 months), that there was no coverage available. i flat out said that i was going to go on my vacation no matter what, and if they wanted to fire me, they could. they didn't, but my supervisor was such a terrible person. i called i sick only once and got so much grief for it. then only one other time, i had car trouble, and they insisted i get a rental car. i got to work at 2 pm, only to work for 2 1/2 hours. terribly run company. i then started at quest, which was much better at first, but my supervisor turned out to be a racist witch. i was one of only 5 white techs. we were all treated like dirt. if we were black or mexican, no problem. so i left there too. i am now working at a doctor's office for the last 3 years which was great, but they cut my hours and they keep raising the cost of their already costly insurance. i am looking to skip out of there too.

KIANNA in Murrieta, California

85 months ago

HI I AM 25 YEARS OLD AND I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN THE MEDICAL FIELD I HAVE MY MA AND AM READY TO WORK ANYWHERE

SAN ANTONIO

85 months ago

YES'' I UNDERSTAND BUT BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR STRESS CAN KILL.AN WHAT HELP WILL YOU REALLY BE TO THOSE THAT NEED YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrs. martha in Marion, Arkansas

85 months ago

I am a certified phlebotomist, finished school in february 2007 i have not found a job yet in my field i need help.

Recently Released One in Chicago, Illinois

84 months ago

Labcorp is a damm joke. 1st off they hired too many people, spend gross amounts of money - not needed of course to impress UHC (United Healthcare), undertrain the staff and then after 10 months of employment - lay people off cause the business isnt thrivin. The supervisors there are ridiculous. They bad mouth their staff to other staff members, keep them underinformed, ridiculed and then when all else fails, redo the employment policies to punish those who are not falling in line with their ideas. The worse professional enviorment I have had to work for ever. Had I known then what I known now, I would not have accepted their offer of employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ana Lourdes Urquia in Woodbridge, New Jersey

84 months ago

I have a Job now but I want to change. I have a friend who work in Lab Corp. He said that I can apply to Lab Corp. I Read about how bad is to work there, can somebody tell me something else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

HOUSTON in Houston, Texas

84 months ago

SAN ANTONIO said: YES YOU ARE RIGHT THERE ARE SOME CONCERNS THAT NEED TO BE RAISE ABOUT LAB CORP WITH THE HIRING DEPARTMENT AND THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE IN CHARGE I STARTED WORKING FOR LAB CORP IN 2003 AND RELEASE FROM MY POSITION IN NOVEMBER OF 2005 BECAUSE OF RAY SALAZAR WHO HAS HIDDEN RACISM. AND THERE ARE FACTORS HE INSTRUCT HIS ASSISTANT LETTY SALAZAR.TO
HIRES 99%OF HIS OWN RACE. AND I CAN BACK IT UP WHEN I CALLED HOUSTON CORP OFFICE TO INFORM THEM OF HIS WRONG DOINGS HE SERVE ME A 60 DAY TERMINATION WITH NOT WRITEUPS, I HAVE NEVER HAD TO BE DISPLINE LETTER, ASK HIM WHY.PROESSIONAL CONDUCT WAS LARGE FACT RUDE WORKERS FAVORTISM AND FOUL-PLAY. AND RAY ASSISTANT BACK HIM UP LETTY SALAZAR, AND LUIS PREZ-SANDI,AND HE IS ONLY RAY ASSISTANT BECAUSE HE PLAYS PART IN HIS SUPERVISOR WRONG DOING HOUSTON NEEDS TO TALK TO THE WORKERS IN SAN ANTONIO. SECRETLY BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE IN FEAR OF LOSING THERE JOB BECAUSE RAY IS BACK BY SHELIA HIS BOSS.I KNOW I USED TO WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE AND SO MUCH WRONG IS GOING ON . ASK PERSONAL TO GO BACK 4 YEARS AND SEE HOW MANY BLACKS ,WHITES HAVE BEEN HIRE AND WHY TERMINATED WITH NO PREVIOUS HISTORY OF MIS-CONDUCT. AND WHY DO HE KEEP THE ONE THAT HE IS AWARE OF PROBLEMS AND ISSUE WITHIN THE COMPANY AND I CAN GIVE NAMES.

YOUR RIGHT. LAB CORP DOES DO SHADDY THINGS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. SAD THING IS SEVERAL UPPER MANAGEMENT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT GOES ON AND KNOW IT'S WRONG BUT NOTHING IS DONE. I'VE SEEN THEM LAY OFF AND DEPT. HEADS USE THEIR SO CALLED FACT FILES TO DECIDE HOW STAYS AND GOES. THERE ARE EVEN DEPT. HEADS WHO ARE PROBLEMS AND UPPER MANAGMENT TURNS THEIR HEADS. ONE IS CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HOUSTON. I WONT NAME NAMES BUT HOUSTON LAB CORP KNOWS WHO THIS PERSON IS. BIG TURN OVER IN HOUSTON CUSTOMER SERVICE...CAN'T FIGURE OUT SOME OF THIS BIG COMPANY THINKING. BUT DO KNOW THIS...WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. IT'S VERY HARD TO RESEPCT WORKING FOR THESE FOLKS WHEN THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN WITH THEM SEE THIS.

phelb in PA in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Teresa in Reston, VA said: I am also from Canfield, Ohio not Virginia

hi all sorry to hear all the bad experiences with this company i too was a terminated by this company and did nothing. so was my friend that had been self

phelb in PA in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

my friend had also been with this labcorp for 17 years

RF in Channahon, Illinois

84 months ago

I don't trust ANYTHING that labcorp does

Paul in Kennesaw, Georgia

84 months ago

Gee...and I thought healthcare was SO IMPORTANT !

Tammy in Dallas, Texas

84 months ago

I was sent to Labcorp to have the RAST done on an 8 year old with no insurance. My doctor knew she had no insurance and so did the lab tech. I had no idea the bill would come to 1048 dollars. Now there is no choice but to pay it, but I will definitely try to find another lab to give my money to next time.

Sonu in Turlock, California

84 months ago

Greg in Florida said: Unreal I wrote to the Pesident of the company and was called 6 weeks later and given my job back. I was totally blown away.I thank everyone who wrote to give me support. I hope everything works well for you all. KARMA? Earl might say so.

Thats great, I am glad you called the president and you were able to get your job back! Could you please give us the presidents name for Lab Corp and city and state. I am not an employee for them but it might help others also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

jolene lynn in Arapahoe, Nebraska

84 months ago

Tammy in Dallas, Texas said: I was sent to Labcorp to have the RAST done on an 8 year old with no insurance. My doctor knew she had no insurance and so did the lab tech. I had no idea the bill would come to 1048 dollars. Now there is no choice but to pay it, but I will definitely try to find another lab to give my money to next time.

Is this for the paternity test? How many people? Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jolene lynn in Arapahoe, Nebraska

84 months ago

Has anyone ever challenged the result of the paternity test and had it retaken by another lab?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

delite in San Antonio, Texas

83 months ago

SAN ANTONIO said: YES YOU ARE RIGHT THERE ARE SOME CONCERNS THAT NEED TO BE RAISE ABOUT LAB CORP WITH THE HIRING DEPARTMENT AND THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE IN CHARGE I STARTED WORKING FOR LAB CORP IN 2003 AND RELEASE FROM MY POSITION IN NOVEMBER OF 2005 BECAUSE OF RAY SALAZAR WHO HAS HIDDEN RACISM. AND THERE ARE FACTORS HE INSTRUCT HIS ASSISTANT LETTY SALAZAR.TO

Oh yes, these people cover for each other all the time, If your not Ray's
pet then your out of luck. Unless you party with them and later with him.
I know one girl who is a pst and can get away with anything cause she is his # 1 I'll let you guess why???? Letty is a back stabbing snake she will lie to cover her a#$, and will not even bat an eye lash if you get a write up or fired as long as she has a job and income it's all good.
She will make things up and go running to Ray, Well Ray is so beliving in Letty's lies that he won't even look in to the matter, and about Luis
poor Luis he's Ray and Letty's door mat, that dude has no brain he just
got the manager's job because no one else applied.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

looking in San Antonio, Texas

83 months ago

Where is Mari Apolinar, the best phlebotomist in all of labcorp?
She always drew my husbands blood, because he has no arm so drew his foot
he never had pain or even felt the stick. Where are you........

kuki1121 in valley village, California

83 months ago

LABCORP Su***!!!!! I was employed at LabCorp and they did me dirty. I worked my behind off, inc. overtime clocked out, trained new phlebs, basically really dedicated myself, MY LIFE. One Sat. at the Van Nuys PSC there was a patient that had no orders and said that it was a standing order, which would usually be in the PC. Well, it wasn't my station, so I couldn't find the fax, and nothing was in the computer. It was a FULL house and I only had 1 partner (who was training, right out of school). I couldn't do it, and I tried to accomadate by any means. This lady asked my partner, "What is that BI***S' name"? Thats when my voice was raised (no cursing). Her mom walked in after 15 minutes and gave me the order. GET THIS PEOPLE......the mom is the Administrating Manager for HEALTHCARE PARTNERS!!!!! What luck.... The following week, nothing was said. They had me train a new hire. The following Monday I was terminated. How do you like that? Talk about dirty. Labcorp can ......

83 months ago

And they do shadey as* sh**! they're sneaky and manipulative.

83 months ago

looking in San Antonio, Texas said: Where is Mari Apolinar, the best phlebotomist in all of labcorp?
She always drew my husbands blood, because he has no arm so drew his foot
he never had pain or even felt the stick. Where are you........

At Labcorp you are NOT allowed to draw from the foot. You might get this fleb into trouble!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

phlebolin in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

i to was "let go" by lab corp due to downsizing .what a joke

kuki1121 in Los Angeles, California

83 months ago

since when does labcorp "down size"? they're hurting for phlebs.....what are they up to anyway? something is not kosher with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

whom ever you might be.... what you are stating is NOT a fact! And have no idea what you're talking about. I'm extremely passionate about my position and my career. You don't know about the long hours I would stay, clocked out, to make sure all my tasks and responsibilities were completed! Or how many patients I drew a day, by myself. And if you were a "patient", or related to a "patient", you wouldn't know about my personal records at LabCorp and display it on the internet, including my real name. Which I must say is ILLEGAL and I can take legal actions due to "defamation of character" because what you are stating is not true and can be harmful to my career! Besides that, if I decide to be known under an alias "kuki1121", how dare you display my real name? So either way...whether you are a patient, or pretending to be, this is called "slander" and I will be taking further action either against you or LabCorp! If it means paying top dollar to trace where this reply came from, it will be done. Believe that! Thanks for giving me the opportunity.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

brenda in Turkey, North Carolina

81 months ago

hey, I know what it is to be fired by a lab company when it wasn"t your fault. I worked for Spectrum Labs in NC..They are very unfair in their practices. They have even tried to ruin my career. I'm still looking. And what is it about Labcorp..I have 7 years experience and very good. Whats their promblem.

81 months ago

They're very strange. It took me 3 years to finally get employed with LabCorp. I left my job to work for them. They convinced me to leave my current employer. The end result....they screw me! There is definitely something goin' on behind closed doors, but I just don't know what it is. Or so I think....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

NOBODY in Burlington, North Carolina

81 months ago

The benefits are absolutely horrible. You have to pay a $1000 deductible every year before your insurance pays anything. Then you still have to pay your co-pay.

someone in Mebane, North Carolina

81 months ago

LabCorp is a very political place to work. If you are in the "in" crowd you are fine, if you are not, watch out. Also, they will hire lots of persons and then in October lay them off. It used to be a great place to work with very good benefits, now both are horrible. I miss the old days. I could not refer this company to anyone to work there.

NO NAME in Tampa, Florida

81 months ago

i have read what most of the site said. but if live here there are two major labs to work at labcorp or quest. anyone applying to the tampa labcorp they just got off of a 6 month hiring freeze so be patient, if not work for quest. i do not have a job yet at labcorp but hopefully i do. most of the junk people write about can happen any way so unless you won the lotto put up with it or do not work in a lab.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angelina in Somerset, New Jersey

80 months ago

I'm so glad to hear what's going on in a company that I've been trying so hard to get in to....

God must be looking out for me!

BallroomGrl in whitehouse, New Jersey

80 months ago

I need everyone's advice. I got offered a position as a phleb at LabCorp. I have ten+ years experience. My dilemma is that I also got offered a position at MERCK !!!! The pharmaceutical co!?!!.... Both are great jobs, to me, as Ive never worked for either of them. Merck's benefits are insanely great. Free Rx's, med, opt, dent, 3 weeks paid vacay a YEAR, not including sick time... Please .. if any of you have worked for one or the other, or even better BOTH .. please help me!! Labcorp just offered me the position and I have my interview with MERCK this week. Help Help Help!!!
- lost -

phlebbb in Sparta, New Jersey

80 months ago

Take the Merck job labcorp is ok to work for .... for a while but the benefits are seriously lacking ....Go with Merck

BallroomGrl in whitehouse, New Jersey

80 months ago

excellent... thank you so much for the input. Im battling with this, since ive never worked for either.

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.