Labcorp

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 128)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

jay rivera in Bronx, New York

79 months ago

I worked for labcorp for 2 years and this company is the worst that I have ever worked for. The policy is that if you see more that 30+ patients you must have 2 people to run a site .I worked alone for months at a time without any help. The supervisor was never available, if you needed help they had a habit of leaving blood over night making mistakes and leaving you holding the bag the security in these places was no existant it was a very dangerous place to work Ive been spit at cursed at and my supervisor said that the patient can be as nasty as they want my job is to see to there needs they are so hard up for that dollar they will sell you out in a heart beat in the last 7 months 11 people I worked for either quit or were fired they took over a contract that had been originally quest diagnostics client united health care and oxford they bite off more that they could chew I was from the NewYork region I goes to show that no matter where you worked for labcorp the company stinks I feel sorry for the patients that go there they are unaware of the times there specimens have been lost or compromised this company should been in practice the doctors cant even stand them they like quest better

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

No Name in Nashville, Tennessee

79 months ago

BallroomGrl in whitehouse, New Jersey said: I need everyone's advice. I got offered a position as a phleb at LabCorp. I have ten+ years experience. My dilemma is that I also got offered a position at MERCK !!!! The pharmaceutical co!?!!.... Both are great jobs, to me, as Ive never worked for either of them. Merck's benefits are insanely great. Free Rx's, med, opt, dent, 3 weeks paid vacay a YEAR, not including sick time... Please .. if any of you have worked for one or the other, or even better BOTH .. please help me!! Labcorp just offered me the position and I have my interview with MERCK this week. Help Help Help!!!
- lost -

Go with your interview with MERCK, with labcorp you only get 5 hrs of vacation time with each pay check. That does include sick time. There are no free prescriptions and there is an 1000.00 deduct on yr health ins that is a single plan. I work there and can tell u that u r better off going with the other company. Stick with other offer !!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rina in Belleville, New Jersey

79 months ago

I've heard bad things about LabCorp also.
How do they stay in business? Who regulates them?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

No Name in Nashville, Tennessee

79 months ago

I am not really sure who regulates them. I know the United health care is one of their big accounts. I also know that they operate under several doctors offices and health care clinics and some hospitals. They have their problems on keeping good employees, they work us to hard and expect more. When we don't give it than they slap us in the face and threaten us with probation or some kind of right up. I am to looking for another job as well but it pays the bills now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rina in Belleville, New Jersey

79 months ago

Well, there's a LC in Central NJ that is in need of cleaning out of management and others.
I'd never let my labwork go there and I warn family/friends/doctors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TATA in South Carolina

79 months ago

Hello I have working at my job for 13 years. I am considering going to LabCorp to work. Have you all ever heard anything about the South Carolina offices. I really dont want to leave my job if this is not a good place to work. Please if anyone knows anything please let me know.

TA TA

jay in Bronx, New York

79 months ago

look at my last post I dont know about the south but in the north region it is horrible. over worked under paid and disgusted and the supervisors dont give a s***

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

just somebody in Federal Way, Washington

77 months ago

Wow... I just got hired with Lab Corp. I can't imagin it being like Pac Lab. At this lab that I left, they want you to work through lunch and breaks, don't even think about calling in. Oh yeah, they want you to reuse the one time only needle holders, break open the small bio boxes because they want to save money and dont know how to order.
I turned in my resignation,and was let go of that day, I mean right afer I gave notice. Rotten place to work for any Phleb with experience, they lie NEW Phleb's cause they don't know right from wrong. And they still f....d me, I just got lucky to get a new job in the lab.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

77 months ago

I've worked for them in different states. It's ALWAYS the same ... it's part of their work practice. They make me sick. STAY AWAY. Trust Me You lucked out.

Dee in Auburn, Alabama

77 months ago

Thanks everyone for your input on Lab Corp. I recently just applied to a Phlebotomist position with them but now I don't care if they call or not.

Deborah_Savage@yahoo.com in Lancaster, Ohio

77 months ago

After reading everyone's comments and feelings about the companies they have worked for as Phlebotomists and I might add the amount of experience that is needed to get a job is somewhat overwhelming. I received my NHA Certification in January and have not yet put any resumes out for a job. I am somewhat skeptical at this point as to whether I want to work in this field if these companies are so bad to work for. I honestly can say that I do not feel overly confident in knowing how they treat their employees. It's good to know, but I am now considerring additional education in a different field. I realize that there are no perfect jobs, but I am not one to put up with employer or patient abuse. I expect fair and decent treatment from people. Of course, as we went through the Phleb Course none I might add of these problems were ever mentioned to us as possible occurrences in this field. It really saddens me to think that I took a course that may cause me more grief than I bargained for. If anyone has any suggestions about my dilemma and where I might look for employment other than LabCorp I would greatly apprreciate your input.

LC in Cleveland, Ohio

77 months ago

Guide

You can be treated like crap in any field. It depends on the place where you get a job. There are lots of places (ALL hospitals in your county and the ones around you;blood and plasma banks,which are located in Columbus) to apply to other than LabCorp or even Quest. Actually,it can be very difficult to get into either of those companies in some areas. I think I had applied to about 50-100 LabCorp ads. Most of them never respond and the ones that do will say they found someone better for the job. This is a company that has been screwing up lately with my mother's blood draws and test results so they are one to talk.

I agree,these phlebotomy programs never mention how you might have difficulty in finding work. You will hear just the opposite at any orientation,about all the avenues there are but once you graduate you don't hear anything from them. There is a reluctance to install job placement assistance as part of the program and that is wrong. If you ever get a survey to complete about the merits of the program,point that out. And just be glad you didn't complete a medical assistant program cause you would be feeling even more screwed.

Sheree in S. Jersey in Macungie, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

SAN ANTONIO said: YES YOU ARE RIGHT THERE ARE SOME CONCERNS THAT NEED TO BE RAISE ABOUT LAB CORP WITH THE HIRING DEPARTMENT AND THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE IN CHARGE I STARTED WORKING FOR LAB CORP IN 2003 AND RELEASE FROM MY POSITION IN NOVEMBER OF 2005 BECAUSE OF RAY SALAZAR WHO HAS HIDDEN RACISM. AND THERE ARE FACTORS HE INSTRUCT HIS ASSISTANT LETTY SALAZAR.TO
HIRES 99%OF HIS OWN RACE. AND I CAN BACK IT UP WHEN I CALLED HOUSTON CORP OFFICE TO INFORM THEM OF HIS WRONG DOINGS HE SERVE ME A 60 DAY TERMINATION WITH NOT WRITEUPS, I HAVE NEVER HAD TO BE DISPLINE LETTER, ASK HIM WHY.PROESSIONAL CONDUCT WAS LARGE FACT RUDE WORKERS FAVORTISM AND FOUL-PLAY. AND RAY ASSISTANT BACK HIM UP LETTY SALAZAR, AND LUIS PREZ-SANDI,AND HE IS ONLY RAY ASSISTANT BECAUSE HE PLAYS PART IN HIS SUPERVISOR WRONG DOING HOUSTON NEEDS TO TALK TO THE WORKERS IN SAN ANTONIO. SECRETLY BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ARE IN FEAR OF LOSING THERE JOB BECAUSE RAY IS BACK BY SHELIA HIS BOSS.I KNOW I USED TO WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE AND SO MUCH WRONG IS GOING ON . ASK PERSONAL TO GO BACK 4 YEARS AND SEE HOW MANY BLACKS ,WHITES HAVE BEEN HIRE AND WHY TERMINATED WITH NO PREVIOUS HISTORY OF MIS-CONDUCT. AND WHY DO HE KEEP THE ONE THAT HE IS AWARE OF PROBLEMS AND ISSUE WITHIN THE COMPANY AND I CAN GIVE NAMES.

Learn to spell and communicate better....maybe that's why you were let go!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kristi - New York

75 months ago

Deborah_Savage@yahoo.com in Lancaster, Ohio said: After reading everyone's comments and feelings about the companies they have worked for as Phlebotomists and I might add the amount of experience that is needed to get a job is somewhat overwhelming. I received my NHA Certification in January and have not yet put any resumes out for a job. I am somewhat skeptical at this point as to whether I want to work in this field if these companies are so bad to work for. I honestly can say that I do not feel overly confident in knowing how they treat their employees. It's good to know, but I am now considerring additional education in a different field. I realize that there are no perfect jobs, but I am not one to put up with employer or patient abuse. I expect fair and decent treatment from people. Of course, as we went through the Phleb Course none I might add of these problems were ever mentioned to us as possible occurrences in this field. It really saddens me to think that I took a course that may cause me more grief than I bargained for. If anyone has any suggestions about my dilemma and where I might look for employment other than LabCorp I would greatly apprreciate your input.

LABCORP is getting a very bad rap here. I have worked for them since Aug. '08, rough start; even for the most experienced phleb. Yes, the backstabbing is terrible, the "new-bees" are talked about, teamleaders are nasty and unavailable. However, if you like a fast pace work day, enjoy people, (soooo many patients!!), and can let the bad stuff slide off your back, then try LabCorp. A senior phleb gave me the best advice, she said "Don't trust any of the B*****!" Thus, I have survived, and have nothing terrible to say about LabCorp. Don't call in sick, don't expect a day off, don't whine nor complain. Do your job, and give up your life......The pay is excellent, and I enjoy what I do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ALab Corpemployee in Advance, North Carolina

74 months ago

Kristi - New York said: LABCORP is getting a very bad rap here. I have worked for them since Aug. '08, rough start; even for the most experienced phleb. Yes, the backstabbing is terrible, the "new-bees" are talked about, teamleaders are nasty and unavailable. However, if you like a fast pace work day, enjoy people, (soooo many patients!!), and can let the bad stuff slide off your back, then try LabCorp. A senior phleb gave me the best advice, she said "Don't trust any of the B*****!" Thus, I have survived, and have nothing terrible to say about LabCorp. Don't call in sick, don't expect a day off, don't whine nor complain. Do your job, and give up your life......The pay is excellent, and I enjoy what I do.

Ummm...its July of '08, and LabCorp deserves to get this...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JUST SOMEONE IN OREGON in Beaverton, Oregon

74 months ago

ALab Corpemployee in Advance, North Carolina said: Ummm...its July of '08, and LabCorp deserves to get this...

UMMMM---"DON'T CALL IN SICK?", "DON'T EXPECT A DAY OFF?" OH AND "GIVE UP YOUR LIFE"- I WOULDN'T DO THIS FOR ANY COMPANY AND I'V BEEN A PHLEB FOR 15 YEAR- YOUR A KOOK!!!!!!!

Kristi - New York

74 months ago

ALab Corpemployee in Advance, North Carolina said: Ummm...its July of '08, and LabCorp deserves to get this...

Ugh, yes it's July '08.....and I am gainfully employed and you? Pardon my mistake. LabCorp is getting a very bad rap, yes, you work hard and perhaps you don't like to. I do. Live and let live.

Kristi - New York

74 months ago

Listen my friend and you will hear a tail, of a girl who got her dates mixed up. Working for LABCORP for one year, 20 years exp.......please don't fear! It's worth it, we are a major company on the grid. Yes, there are rules........abide by them or be considered one of "those". I am a professional, and would like those I work with to be. As we know, it is what it is, and it's not what it's not. We all create our own "perfection".

Chin up, gloves on, needles poised and it's all going to be fine. I am not a kook, thank you....I am a worker bee........and you are????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

COCO

74 months ago

Well kristi I have work for lab corp and I have to say you are truly brainwash. Labcorp has a terrible turn over Rate.Losing Trained and senior Phlebotomy Techs. The supervisor themselves(Some) have no college degree. And have advance into postion they know nothing of. San antonio,Tx Labcorp hires promintly Hispanics. Ray salazar,And letty Salazar his unwilling puppet follows Ray ill-valid orders while he fornicates with staff members preference to those who have favorite him. And we want mention luis perez sandi. Who has an expire student visa spoke very lil english and was place in an assistant postion he knew nothing of. And was suppose to be a med student .Kristi you may work for a sister lab that have some ethics. But in san antonio,Tx You are treated by your Skin not your skills,Education,Or the fact you no more than the pathetic person they put in charge I have always Said LabCorp needs to start Investigating these claims.Because like you we are professional who work with humans and being Employed do not mean you must Except less.

COCO

74 months ago

looking in San Antonio, Texas said: Where is Mari Apolinar, the best phlebotomist in all of labcorp?
She always drew my husbands blood, because he has no arm so drew his foot
he never had pain or even felt the stick. Where are you........

True mari was good and I am glad she accomadated your Husband. But Please Know there Are equally trained Techs But like you We had Patients who preferred tech by color Not because Of being A professional Tech as your Mari .

COCO

74 months ago

BallroomGrl in whitehouse, New Jersey said: I need everyone's advice. I got offered a position as a phleb at LabCorp. I have ten+ years experience. My dilemma is that I also got offered a position at MERCK !!!! The pharmaceutical co!?!!.... Both are great jobs, to me, as Ive never worked for either of them. Merck's benefits are insanely great. Free Rx's, med, opt, dent, 3 weeks paid vacay a YEAR, not including sick time... Please .. if any of you have worked for one or the other, or even better BOTH .. please help me!! Labcorp just offered me the position and I have my interview with MERCK this week. Help Help Help!!!
- lost -

NO NO to labcorp In SAN ANTONIO ,TX AS LONG AS RAY SALAZAR, LETTY SALAZAR, FLUNKY LUIS PEREZ SANDI, ARE OVER PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIANS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tracy in Austinburg, Ohio

74 months ago

Kristi - New York said: Listen my friend and you will hear a tail, of a girl who got her dates mixed up. Working for LABCORP for one year, 20 years exp.......please don't fear! It's worth it, we are a major company on the grid. Yes, there are rules........abide by them or be considered one of "those". I am a professional, and would like those I work with to be. As we know, it is what it is, and it's not what it's not. We all create our own "perfection".

Chin up, gloves on, needles poised and it's all going to be fine. I am not a kook, thank you....I am a worker bee........and you are????

Kristi, how long have you been a phlebotomist? ( I like your attitude by the way!)

I start phlebotomy classes on August 11 and I'm very excited.There seem to be a lot of job openings in Northeast Ohio.This is the first time they have offered this class in our area.

COCO

74 months ago

WELL, IF YOU MUST KNOW I HAVE BEEN A MLT FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS, GRADUATED IN AUGUST OF 1989 FROM MARTIN LUTHER KING MEDICAL SCHOOL, IN L.A. CA CURRENTLY A LEAD PRECEPTOR FOR PHLEBOTOMY /LAB ASSISTANTING @ LACKLAND AIRFORCE IN S.A TX BASE FOR NEW MEDICAL STUDENTS.SO ALL TOGETHER I HAVE A TOTAL OF EIGHTEEN YEARS IN THE CLINICAL ASPECT OF THE LAB. AND I MOONLIGHT AS A PATHLOGIST ASSISTANT WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE DOING SOMETHING NEW TO MY HOME. SO . I am a professional, and would like those I work with to be. As we know, it is what it is, and it's not what it's not. We all create our own "perfection AND THIS IS TO BE TRUE THAT DEPENDS. BUT'' IF YOU CAN FIND ME ONE HUMAN ON EARTH OF PERFECTION''' THAT IS. THAN YOU HAVE FOUND MY GOD. PLEASE INTRODUCE ME

Kristi - New York in Port Jefferson Station, New York

74 months ago

COCO said: WELL, IF YOU MUST KNOW I HAVE BEEN A MLT FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS, GRADUATED IN AUGUST OF 1989 FROM MARTIN LUTHER KING MEDICAL SCHOOL, IN L.A. CA CURRENTLY A LEAD PRECEPTOR FOR PHLEBOTOMY /LAB ASSISTANTING @ LACKLAND AIRFORCE IN S.A TX BASE FOR NEW MEDICAL STUDENTS.SO ALL TOGETHER I HAVE A TOTAL OF EIGHTEEN YEARS IN THE CLINICAL ASPECT OF THE LAB. AND I MOONLIGHT AS A PATHLOGIST ASSISTANT WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE DOING SOMETHING NEW TO MY HOME. SO . I am a professional, and would like those I work with to be. As we know, it is what it is, and it's not what it's not. We all create our own "perfection AND THIS IS TO BE TRUE THAT DEPENDS. BUT'' IF YOU CAN FIND ME ONE HUMAN ON EARTH OF PERFECTION''' THAT IS. THAN YOU HAVE FOUND MY GOD. PLEASE INTRODUCE ME

Perhaps Coco, you need to just find your innerpeace, and accept your lot in life. I am not crazy for enjoying my job. As far as perfection, well you have the wrong gal; I truly feel there is no such animal. Granted there are good and bad people in all walks of life.....and LABCORP. Like I have stated in previous posts.......listen, learn, don't trash.......There is so much to learn, embrace that and let go of all the rest/ Hang in there and do the right thing!

COCO

74 months ago

LOOK YOU POST A COMMENT I REPLY WE NEED NOT MAKE THIS PERSONAL. I AM GLAD YOU HAVE A GIFT AS A MEDIUM TO JUDGE. PEACE I HAVE, A PIECE OF MY MIND IS WHAT I GAVE. SO PLEASE BE BLESS IN LIFE. AND NO NEED TO REPLY YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH JOBCORP OOPS'''''''' LAB CORP. the wrong gal;

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kristi - New York

74 months ago

I wish you luck......but you have got to be kidding!

COCO

74 months ago

You seem to have the need to have the last word and No' I am not kidding. Life is to short and I can smell your -ull-hit. Please'''''''''''''' no need to reply. And with god on my side who needs luck you keep it.

tony soprano in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

let me tell you something the management of this comany really does not know how to manage.. a while back a situation happened and they wanted to fire me for a no show, but i did inform them i might not be in. and having them know that i have never called off in the three yrs i have worked for them... so i quit recieved a call few days later to come back to work with promise of an rise and yet 3 months later no raise i work in a location by myself 70 plus pt's daily no wait times..and yes it is true labcorp does not take care of there own or care to hire expierenced tech if you have a heart beat you got a job...

i worked torrance in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

tru true it s all true labcorps suks phlebs beware they hire anyone to fill the gaps every month. orientatoion makes it all seem like a dream come true.bad management unfair treatment, overworked and all the above!!!!!!!!!!!!

phleb super in Whittier, California

73 months ago

As a supervisor for a different lab- I am shocked that you even worked for this company Why would you put up with that c%&p? I would never treat an employee in that manner! Yes we supervisors are pushed by our managers and VPs to make some unfair dicissions. but honestly, I always do the right thing, I would NEVER disrespect a Phleb. Most good supervisors started out as Phlebs. honestly, the supervisors with the wonderful degree's but not any experience are the worst supervisors! You don't need a degree to manage a team. Common sense If the labs are hiring supervisors that ate degreed robots, I would think twice about working for that lab! I say if your not happy where you are at- move on " you don't go you don't grow! put your big girl panties on and get a real job, stop b%phlebotomisthing and find another lab or hospital, Monster.com is a good start

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sparkey in Dayton, Ohio

72 months ago

I was offered a job through labcorp. I had a funny feeling about this job. I never went to the interview. I later applied for another phlebotomist position at labcorp. I went to this interview. I was informed that I would be a fill in for people who were going on vacation, and to fill in where I was needed. The pay was going to be good. After I left the interview, I thought to myself, I am going to be fill in for different employees, I said "no way". I would be filling in for other people and no one filling in for me when needed. So, I took another phlebotomist job with a hospital, and I am not filling in it is my job. So to each he own as far as labcorp is concerned. You do what is best for you. And always follow your first instinct. I did. Good luck to everyone.

Amy in Alabaster, Alabama

71 months ago

Teresa in Reston, VA said: I am also from Canfield, Ohio not Virginia

hello,,,
I was once a phlebotomy supervisor with labcorp and I am here to tell you that you are not alone in what happened to you. I am in the same boat and I assure you that it's all corporate politics. I gave my heart and soul to this company and they let me go like I was nothing to them, when in reality I kept Birmingham, Al accounts staffed when no else could. They wore me out so bad that I am having a hard time ever wanting to go back into the lab field or even management. I am the one that would interview and decide who I thought was the most qualified applicant for positions available but Labcorp always keeps a hiring freeze on until it is detrimental to the company to hire so that profits don't fall. I know that I am the best of the best in phlebotomy, I trained most of my employees to be the best. It is still hard to get past Labcorp but I assure you that there is life after. Hold your head up and realize that you are the best too. You will come out on top.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

blackie in Baltimore, Maryland

70 months ago

Hello, after reading the commments on this forum, I was pretty afraid of joining labcorp, haha. btu in all seriousness, I am in MLT program at the local comm. college here in maryland, and am looking for a job that would jumpstart my career as an MLT, so i thought maybe a job as a specimen accessionist would be decent (if not, at the lowest level of any real "lab" experience) . Can anyone who has worked there or still working there tell me about the linthicum location in maryland, because that is where i would like to work at. Any politics, distrust etc. there? thanks.

Pline in Scottsdale, Arizona

69 months ago

I feel for you. I can't even get into their website to apply for a job. Their site keeps emptying my information. Good luck. I too, am a good phlebotomist but finding good employment sure is harder than I thought it would be.

Phlelb2 in Pa in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

phelb in PA in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: hi all sorry to hear all the bad experiences with this company i too was a terminated by this company and did nothing. so was my friend that had been self

hi, ballroom girl take the job with merck because labcorp will screw you , i work for the got promoted 1 moth terminated i won in court but this is a sorry company with poor work ethics

thecropchick in baltimore, Maryland

69 months ago

Sounds like LabCorp likes to get rid of people.....

John Doe in Morehead, Kentucky

68 months ago

I have even a more serious complaint with this lab. I am a patient of a doctor for chronic pain and nasty panic attacks.

It cost me $240 cash to have a drug test to prove to my doctor I AM taking both my pain and nerve meds. It's true, the UNINSURED people are the ones paying the price, we get charged the FULL RATE, medical insurance will negotiate a much lower price (I tried and they laughed at me!!) Well people, I hate too tell you this, but my results were NOT accurate and it may very well cost me my sanity and even my job if I have no meds during a work related panic attack I will be unable to work and likely will end up in the hospital, still with no medical insurance. I did everything I was supposed to to as told and directed.

The medication not detected was Klonopin (Clonazepam)- I have needed and taken this medication along with my pain killers for years, and now my life is much better and I can once again work for a living. Because of this screwed up test result my life now is in the hands of LabCorp and my doctor. - Most likely I will end up in a hospital if my doctor cuts me off. I’m in shock over this. I’m innocent. I can not understand what the problem is with the lab not detecting this particular nerve/panic med, but I have read that it’s happening to others too.

I have found much evidence that shows how the most expensive drug testing labs can go by NOT detecting Klonopin (Clonazepam)in patients that take it- and you can bet I have submitted all of such information to my doctor. This is my life as I know whats at stake here, (A LOT!!) and for $240 one would think a lab could find a med I was taking every single day for years, and even on the day of the drug test.

I had to pay CASH $$ for my drug test, so I hate their rates AND their screwed up lab work. My life as I know it is in the hands of a bunch of people that can screw up my life for a very long time. I suggest NOBODY uses this drug testing company.

unted phlebotomy group, llc in Manassas, Virginia

68 months ago

LAB COPR. AND QUEST!!!IS RUN BY A NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE.....EVERYBODY GOT SCREWED BY THIS LAB.
and Im one of them, www.unitedphlebotomy.com and www.internationalphlebotomy.com is hosting a seminar in WASHINGTON DC ON HOW TO BUILD YOUR PHLEBOTOMY COMPANY AND MAKE MILLION.

CHECK OUR WEBSITE THE 2009 SCHEDULE......

someone in Mount Laurel, New Jersey

65 months ago

I am sssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo glad I work by myself. I love my job!

SEXYLEXY36@AOL.COM in San Antonio, Texas

65 months ago

GOOD FOR YOU . SO WHATS THE POINT AS LONG AS WRONG IS BEING DONE AND YOU ARE NOT AFFECTED. PLEASE ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CLOSE THIER EYES. THAT KEEP PEOPLE IN LAB CORP. SO AGAIN GOOD YOU WORK ALONE BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOUR CO-WORKER WOULD TAKE ANY AND ALL BLAME .

RudyQ in Babylon, New York

65 months ago

LABCORP DOES NOT DESERVE THE ABUSE IT GETS ON THIS FORUM. I AM A PLEB WITH 20 YEARS EXP......YES, WE WEAR MANY HATS, BUT IN THIS ECONOMY; I AM APPRECIVATIVE TO GET UP AT 4:15 EACH MORNING AND PUT MY SCRUBS ON! MY SUPERVISOR AND TEAM LEADER ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE.ALTHOUGH MY PREVIOUS SUPERVISOR AND TEAM LEADER WERE HORRIBLE AND WERE TERMINATED :) LABCORP IS MY CAREER, AND I RESPECT THE CORPORATION AND THEIR MISSION TO SERVICE OUR PATIENTS AND THEIR NEEDS.
I RECOMMEND ONLY THE PEOPLE ARE DEDICATED TO THEIR FIELD AND THEIR PATIENTS APPLY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

AMAZING, IF IF I TRASHED LABCORP SO MANY WOULD HAVE RESPONDED!!!

IT IS APPARENTLY IN THE TOUCH, THE ANGLE, AND THE PEOPLE EXPERIENCE IF YOU HAVE IT IN NEW YORK, WE HAVE OPENINGS!!!!!

LABCORP DOES NOT SUCK, AND BE NICE TO THE NEW-BEES TOO

20 YEAR PLEB

Tmarziliano in Bronx, New York

65 months ago

I just got a job at the nassau county, Long Island office in cust svce. Can anyone tell me what it's like doing that, and what the office environment is like?

65 months ago

Good Luck T

65 months ago

Congrates on your new position. Customer . service a very busy! So put your seakers on......have all the approriate contact numbers avaiable and you will do fine.

We work for LABCORP, we are strong, yet understaffed, but the day flies by and hard work is appeciated by your supervisors.

Don't listen to all the negative stuff, yup, like any other postion thERE are "issues".....let them roll off your back & treat eaech enquiring patiet with "PATIENCE:.....

Good luck to yoU!

65 months ago

Tracy in Austinburg, Ohio said: Kristi, how long have you been a phlebotomist? ( I like your attitude by the way!)

I start phlebotomy classes on August 11 and I'm very excited.There seem to be a lot of job openings in Northeast Ohio.This is the first time they have offered this class in our area.

SO DID YOU GET A JOB IN THE FIELD? I HOPE YOU DID..........YOU CAN DO IT!

65 months ago

THIS IS ONE RECESSION PROOF JOB, YES YOU DO WEAR SO MANY HATS, BUT HAVE YOU TALKED TO YOUR FRIENDS LATELY?

ALL IF ALL, I SAY ANYONE WITH PEOPLE/PHLEB SKILLS APPLY THE THE NY....LONG ISLAND AREA.......CAUSE WE NEED THE GOOD STICKS.......

aWESOME SUPERVISOR AND TEAM LEADER, GOT YOUR BACK (HOW UNLIKELY!)......

GOT TO GO TO LABCORP.COM AND APPLY.........TWEO YEARS IN.AND I LOVE MY JOB!

unted phlebotomy group, llc in Manassas, Virginia

64 months ago

no one should burn their bridges regarless of how bad you employer or co-worker, don't take your job personally. I have been to those lab longer than all of you, but I will never say bad things to those who use to feed me or my family . I wish all the lab well and hope to see them perform better in the future. 90 days probation is not just for the employer , this is also design for you to leave the company if you don't like the way they operate.

Cris A. Digamo
Ps.
" If you are only doing what you are getting paid for, and doing it no better than the average employee, then your pay is most likely right where it should be".

UNITED PHLEBOTOMY GROUP in Manassas, Virginia

64 months ago

Never burn your bridges, so what if you got fired! let go and move on for you will harvest when season comes. Never look back with anger and never talk bad about your past employer.

Cris A. Digamo

ps.
If you are only doing what you are getting paid for, and doing it no better than the average employee, then your pay is most likely right where it should be.

64 months ago

GREAT ADVISE UNITED!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.