You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

PJ in Arlington, Texas

66 months ago

DO ANY ONE KNOW OF A PHLEBOTOMY EXTERNSHIP SITE IN OR AROUND ARLINGTON,TX

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle Velez in West New York, New Jersey

48 months ago

Im looking for my extership as soon as possible so i can get all the hands on and wont be so nervous in this career.If anyone needs a phlebotomist and is willing to hired me so I can get the experienced,it would be a pleasure to work with you but in the North Bergen area or New York,Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Maranda in Stockton, California

47 months ago

I have already finished my Phlebotomy course and now need a place to do my externship. I can furnish test scores and also my score on my certificate exam. I only need 40 hours, 50 successful punctures and 10 finger sticks. I have already had training for roughly a year, but that was about 10 years ago (when I was in High School). I am strictly on a volunteer basis and have insurance through the school that I trained with. I am willing to travel as well. Thank you! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tamara38me

46 months ago

I have recently completed my phlebotomy course and am in need of a place to complete my externship. The school I attended has had no success in locating a site for me to do my externship at. (I actually finished with the highest grade in the course compared to my fellow students, and they all have been placed somewhere already.) Anyway, I am from the California, PA area and am willing to travel a little. (45 mile radiius) The ideal locations would be: Washington, PA; Uniontown, PA; Cannonsburg, PA; New Stanton, PA; Pittsburgh, PA. If Anyone knows of anyplace that would be willing to help me get my 100 venipunctures and my 50 capillary sticks I would greatly appreciate it. You can email me at tamara38me@mail.com. Thank You to anyone that can help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ana in Tolleson, Arizona

39 months ago

I completed a phlebotomy course on May 13, 2011 and now i am in need of a place to do my externship. Unfortunately, the school i was in had no success in finding a place for me. If anyone knows of a hospital or doctors office in arizona that could help me out with my externship i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ana in Tolleson, Arizona

39 months ago

I completed a phlebotomy course on May 13, 2011 and now i am in need of a place to do my externship. Unfortunately, the school i was in had no success in finding a place for me. If anyone knows of a hospital or doctors office in arizona that could help me out with my externship i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michele in Page, Arizona

37 months ago

I will be completing my Phlebotomy training on September 24,2011 and am looking for a place to do my externship. If anyone knows of a site, please let me know. I would very much appreciate it. My e-mail is: oden_michele@yahoo.com

Amber sd cali in Dublin, California

37 months ago

HEY GUYS, I RECOMMEND DOING YOUR ENTURNSHIPS AT KIASER PERMINENTA. I know I spelled that wrong but if you can score it there, it's one of the best companies to work for. Abd if you can get your foot in the door there.... It will pay off! Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

FAB in La Quinta, California

31 months ago

I completed a phlebotomy course on October, 2011. I also passed my National Exam and now I am in need of a place to do my externship. Unfortunately, the school I was in had no success in finding a place for me. If anyone knows of a hospital or doctors office close to La Quinta California, Indio, Palm Desert... that could help me out with my externship would really appreciate it. I am a Dentist in Mexico, I know how to handle pt's pain...Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Yadira in Ontario, California

30 months ago

I am about to complete my medical assistant with phlebotomy. Does anyone know where i can do an extership with both compined. I am bilingual and available starting May 1st 2012. I am willing to do an extership near the inland empire area. At a hospital, medical lab, clinic. Please if anyone can help me id appreciate it very much.

natashah90 in Stockton, California

28 months ago

I finished my classroom part of my phlebotomy program and I am now looking for an externship site where I can put in my 40 hrs and get 50 venipunctures to finish my program and be able to take the state test. I live in Stockton, ca and am willing to travel. anybody know of places around here where I can get an externship site??

bernicetigner in Atlanta, Georgia

28 months ago

I completed my my phlebotomy course on May 30, and now I am in need of a place to do my externship, If anyone know of a clinics of doctors office in Atlanta, Ga, that could help me out with my externship, I really appreciate it, my e-mail is: bernice.tigner@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Brian Griffith in Inglewood, California

12 months ago

I am looking to complete my Phlebotomy certification by volunteering or externship. I am available A.S.A.P. after 12p.m., because I am a student.

Dontbelieveit in Crazyhorse, Indiana

12 months ago

What about a lobotomy externship? What was wrong with the word, "clinicals"? Is an "externship" an "internship" inside out?

Dontbelieveit in Crazyhorse, Indiana

12 months ago

Oh, the cashier in Walmart today said she was an unemployed medical assistant.

Helen Porter

10 months ago

I looking for a externship in Dallas Tx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Friendswood, Texas

3 months ago

I am in need of hands on Phlebotomy refresher. I live in the Houston, TX area. Will do externship. I am an MA with a previous phlebotomist job for blood donors only using 16 gauge needles. Thanks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.