Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

deanabarone in Willits, California

64 months ago

After I go to school for Phlebotomy in FLorida, is there a National Certification like my EMT-I? Am I then eligible for jobs in another state like California? Also does it matter where in the US you receive your first experience? If I want to live and work in California does that mean I should not receive my education or license in another state?


- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.