getting experience in a hospitaL- NOT A CHANCE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 119)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Patricia in Suwanee, Georgia

98 months ago

I'V BEEN CERTIFIED AS AN PHLEBOTOMIST SINCE 97, BUT NEVER WORKED IN A HOSPITAL. ONLY IN A LAB OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE I WOULD LOVE TO WORK IN HOSPIAL YOU GET ALL THE EXP. YOUY NEED AND DIFFERENT PATINCE MEET THAT'S FUN AND EXPERIENCED. PLEASE I NEED A PHLEBOTOMIST JOB IN GAINESVILLE,GA THANKS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

jan gillerson in Little Rock, Arkansas

96 months ago

I'm a Phlebotomy Technician in a small town in Georgia and have been there for 11 Yrs. I moved to this town in 1995 and been here ever since. It was not too hard for me, because for some reason things fell into place. If you can relocate maybe that would help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jan gillerson in Little Rock, Arkansas

96 months ago

Patricia said: I'V BEEN CERTIFIED AS AN PHLEBOTOMIST SINCE 97, BUT NEVER WORKED IN A HOSPITAL. ONLY IN A LAB OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE I WOULD LOVE TO WORK IN HOSPIAL YOU GET ALL THE EXP. YOUY NEED AND DIFFERENT PATINCE MEET THAT'S FUN AND EXPERIENCED. PLEASE I NEED A PHLEBOTOMIST JOB IN GAINESVILLE,GA THANKS.

Hi Patricia, I have been a Phlebotomy Technician for about 12 yrs. But I had to move to a small town to get a job as a Phlebotomist. I hate to tell you this but you may have to relocate to another state in order to land the job you may want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ronny in Elyria, Ohio

94 months ago

Terri in Elyria, Ohio said: It you have the time, volunteer at a hospital you want to work at. Then apply for phlebotomy positions when the opportunity presents itself. I don't see how they would deny you a job if you prove yourself volunteering.
Remember though that employees usually get first bid on a job.

Why would they hire you? They snagged you for free!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

KS

94 months ago

jan gillerson in Little Rock, Arkansas said: Hi Patricia, I have been a Phlebotomy Technician for about 12 yrs. But I had to move to a small town to get a job as a Phlebotomist. I hate to tell you this but you may have to relocate to another state in order to land the job you may want.

That is what I had to do. I just finished school & no one in Ohio will look at you w/o the 2-4 years of experience. I applied in my home state of Florida & got a job on the spot, starting in a few weeks. I really dont' want to move back to Florida, but I'm going to take whatever I can get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Trish in Dayton oh in Miamisburg, Ohio

93 months ago

I am just getting started in a class for 5 weeks on phlebotomy training, it is state certified and accredited thru the Jobs and Family services. After reading some of the info. I am praying it is the right decision. I know there is a need a need for good phlebotomist that have been trained, not thrown into it. My sister is a nurse and she said the need is there. unfortanately some hospitals want to save money and train their own after a week and set them free.
I will keep you posted

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

glenda in Mc Gehee, Arkansas

91 months ago

i,ve been a c,n,a since 1981 didn,t get certified until 2003,then I went further to get certified in phlebotomy in 2006 Ive not found a job yet please help'''''

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Anita in brooklyn, NY

90 months ago

Ive been a certified phlebotomy technician for a year and cant find a job yet, Im going to do what my teacher said I should do after getting my certificate and its to become a volunteer at a hospital. He says its the best way to get noticed and prove your skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Future Mrs. Marina Flores in Los Angeles, California

88 months ago

My fiance studied hard to be a Phlebotomist and he's been having difficulty landing a job working in a hospital or clinic bcuz every place required a minimum of 2 yrs. experience. My fiance left his other job to pursue his career as a Phlebotomist and right now he's been jobless for the past 6 months and we're struggling to get bills paid and just go by in Life. He's State Certified and very professional in his work. He's got about a month of Phlebotomy experience that was achieved from his Clinical rotations during class. Please, help him find a Phlebotomy job ! We are down to our last penny.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

cynthia in Reynolds, Georgia

88 months ago

i am sorry that your fiance hasn't gotten a job doing phlebotomy after all of his hard work beleive me i know i was there too i just gave up and went back to what i was doing bcuz your rt they do want at lest 2yrs or other i really think that med or tech school should not be aload to offer this class any more because it is just away for them to make money off of people like us who just want to specialize in just one area of the medical feild

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cynthia in Reynolds, Georgia

88 months ago

Future Mrs. Marina Flores in Los Angeles, California said: My fiance studied hard to be a Phlebotomist and he's been having difficulty landing a job working in a hospital or clinic bcuz every place required a minimum of 2 yrs. experience. My fiance left his other job to pursue his career as a Phlebotomist and right now he's been jobless for the past 6 months and we're struggling to get bills paid and just go by in Life. He's State Certified and very professional in his work. He's got about a month of Phlebotomy experience that was achieved from his Clinical rotations during class. Please, help him find a Phlebotomy job ! We are down to our last penny.[tell your husband to try and offer free services to a hospital or blood bank in his area for a exchange for a ref. also i reply to u but it posted back on the open page i really have hard feeling about this because there are so many people who are getting this trainning and for coming out having a very hard time getting a job and calf. is a very big state i can't beleive he is haveing such a hard time of this could, it be his back ground

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shaunte in Raleigh, North Carolina

88 months ago

plz dont give up though, afterall you did put in your hard work and spent your money. Some of us our last dime. Someone told me its all in who you know. Im working on getting a job now cuz I found someone I know who does the same thing. Try finding your instructor. Maybe he or she can help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cynthia in Macon, Georgia

88 months ago

THANK U FOR YOUR COMMENT BUT I HAVE GIVEN UP IN FACT I AM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL THIS JAN.08 FOR L.P.N. WISH ME LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Anita

88 months ago

Good Luck! I myself went back to school in september to become a Certified MA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

trisha in Gainesville, Georgia

88 months ago

that's very good, im so happy for you. i've also went back to school for MA and will be moving to chicago,ill

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Anita

88 months ago

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shaunte in Raleigh, North Carolina

88 months ago

Well to those who dont want to give up volunteering is a start. Dont quit your day job. I am doing that right now. Ive found someone who works there now and she is a hiring manager for Phlebotomists. She said if I do well enough she will hire me. You never know who you could run into volunteering!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley B. in Chicago, Illinois

86 months ago

Hello Future Mrs. Flores,

I would like to speak with your husband regarding possible opportunities at Marketing Werks. One of our clients' requires at least one employee to be a Phlebotomist, certified in the state of California. Please email me at opportunities@marketingwerks.com, subject line 'Certified Phlebotomist. Thanks in advance.

Human Resources Team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley B. in Chicago, Illinois

86 months ago

Martha Rojas in Richmond, California said: I'm National Certification as Phlebotomy
Excellent skils in setting up and assisting other
laboratory staff. Administer injection venipunture by Vaccumtube,syringe,winged infusion set,and skin Punture

Hello Martha,

Can you please submit your resume and contact information to opportunities@marketingwerks.com? We are looking for certified Phlebotomist willing to travel the country with our company, Marketing Werks. We always have opportunities and we are hiring today. Please contact us asap. [Please make subject line Certified Phlebotomist']

Thanks in advance,
HR Team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tiffiney L. Michael in Wilmington, Ohio

86 months ago

Come June of 2008, I will be seeking employment in the field of phlebotomy. I am looking for something in the Highland and Clinton County areas. My goal is to obtain employment with a doctor's office that offers great pay, benefits, paid vacations, and reasonable hours. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Tiffiney L. Michael

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Chrsiti in Littleton, Colorado

85 months ago

Patricia in Suwanee, Georgia said: I'V BEEN CERTIFIED AS AN PHLEBOTOMIST SINCE 97, BUT NEVER WORKED IN A HOSPITAL. ONLY IN A LAB OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE I WOULD LOVE TO WORK IN HOSPIAL YOU GET ALL THE EXP. YOUY NEED AND DIFFERENT PATINCE MEET THAT'S FUN AND EXPERIENCED. PLEASE I NEED A PHLEBOTOMIST JOB IN GAINESVILLE,GA THANKS.[/QUOTE

To you who wrote never have had a chance to work in a hospital. Well thats the fisrt place that took me on. Worked littleton hospital for 2 years. You do ER, Peds, Icu, Sergury, Labor and Delivery, Anything you can think of really. Respond to Code blue,code white, Trauma in the ER. I loved it wouldn't change it if I had to. Got to know your stuff though. Quick and fast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Annoyed in Los Angeles, California

85 months ago

My fiance still hasn't found himself a job as a Phlebotomist. He was close to getting one at a Hospital he works at as a Security Guard but they said there's a company conflict since he already works for the hospital under a Security Guard company. They told him that causes conflict and they cant hire his as a Phlebotomist even if he quits Security to do Phlebotomy. Some kinda odd Policy they said.

Any Phlebotomy jobs open to *NEW* Grads in Los Angeles .. let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

OW in Alpharetta, Georgia

84 months ago

Patricia in Suwanee, Georgia said: I'V BEEN CERTIFIED AS AN PHLEBOTOMIST SINCE 97, BUT NEVER WORKED IN A HOSPITAL. ONLY IN A LAB OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE I WOULD LOVE TO WORK IN HOSPIAL YOU GET ALL THE EXP. YOUY NEED AND DIFFERENT PATINCE MEET THAT'S FUN AND EXPERIENCED. PLEASE I NEED A PHLEBOTOMIST JOB IN GAINESVILLE,GA THANKS.

Patricia,
I just got a job at one of Tenet Hospitals in Atlanta WITHOUT any experience!!! They need a lot of phlebotomist. I just got lucky i guess but keep trying tenet hospitals. they will hire you.

FINALLY HE'S HIRED !!! in Los Angeles, California

84 months ago

You know my fiance finally got a job as a Phlebotomist. Actually Two(2) jobs as a Phlebotomist and phone calls were still coming in even after he's gotten hired at Two hospitals. For all you fellow Phlebotomists out there ... just DONT GIVE UP !! My fiance constantly applied at many different hospitals that had Phlebotomist openings even though he didnt have experience. If Olympia Medical Center and Glendale Adventist is willing to give my Fiance who has no experience a chance. I'm sure someone out there will do the same for you. Just keep pushing and applying !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Naima L in Kissimmee, Florida

84 months ago

I have been in sales all my life and I have spent a lot of money and time to go to different schools. My majors were in Arts and Languages, but I am sick of working with the seasons. I need a full time job all year around. I am basically looking for a job security. I am considering the medical field since people get sick all the time. The problem is that I do not have any medical background. I am thinking to volunteer some time at my local hospital. I also want to go for that Phlebotomy workshop, get a CPR training, and build some experience from the hospital. I just do not know if this is the right path. Please help. I want to go to a nursing or lpn school, but I am broke with my mortgage and other bills.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

vanda in Gilroy, California

82 months ago

I understand you perfectly, i had the same problem when i was looking for a school for phlebotomy. I don´t now how it works in your state. But here in ca i found a school that just has a phlebotomy program and it´s much less money. Because is´t just focus in phlebotomy, you don´t have to do anything else.Like ekg training and other stuff. I don´t know if that helps. Try to find a school like that and you will not pay a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

My Hubby is a Mosquito in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

*Quote: I understand you perfectly, i had the same problem when i was looking for a school for phlebotomy. I don´t now how it works in your state. But here in ca i found a school that just has a phlebotomy program and it´s much less money. Because is´t just focus in phlebotomy, you don´t have to do anything else.Like ekg training and other stuff. I don´t know if that helps. Try to find a school like that and you will not pay a lot.*

Yes, I agree with her. My hubby took a Phlebotomy program at UCLA Prehospital Care Center and it was cheaper and faster. You dont spend years in school but actually just like a month I think it was. Great program and its very hands-on cuz the classes are limited to a certain amount of students so each student can get the attention they need. Find yourself a program like that in your state. Usually provided by the College hospitals, Red cross, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Felicia in Virginia Beach, Virginia

80 months ago

Hello,

I just started a phlebotomy program through norfolk state in norfolk va for those who are interested. The program is for 6weeks and the last week you do a intership with 4 of sentara's hospitals. If you can find a program that offers intership that is your way through the doors. I love it and Im on my 3rd week. The person to contact is Mrs. mildred k. Fuller she is the teacher and director of the health department there, she is excellent. The hours are 7-8am in the morning.

RU Looking for a CPT-I Job ?? in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

This is to anyone who lives in California. Olympia Medical Center on Olympic Blvd. in Los Angeles is looking for Phlebotomists. They're short and my fiance works longer hours bcuz of this. Umm ... Experience is a shiner but not required. My fiance didn't have any prior experience besides what he'd learn from his class rotations. Its a very friendly environment everyone treats each other like family and it's very enjoyable. Also if your Filipino there's alot of Filipino workers to make friends with. Just google search Olympia Medical Center and apply for a spot. The Lab Supervisors name is Jim. Oh and BTW it's a small 4 floor hospital so you dont deal with a big stressful of patients just about a handful daily. :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Cabot, Arkansas

80 months ago

I've been thinking of getting certified for a little while now. I'm not cut out to be a full blown nurse, but phlebotomy sounds like something I could do. I was just wondering where to start. I haven't been able to find any real information where I live. Anyone know of anywhere in Arkansas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sharon in Sharpsburg, Georgia

79 months ago

Can anyone tell me in Georgia if there is a school that is just for phlebotomy School and will it be a short course not a lot of time to go to school right now but would like to get the basic training to get in an hospital and then maybe go back to school for more education. can anyone help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anita

79 months ago

I took the phlebotomy course in 2006 and it was six weeks long for about 3 or 4 hours per day. You should take the medical assistant course thats what I did because in hospitals they want people who can multi-task and as a medical assistant you can still do phlebotomy alone. You have a better chance of finding employment quicker being a medical assistant than just being a phlebotomist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

liz in New York, New York

79 months ago

Catherine Wright in Athens Georgia said: I'm a phlebotomist. I earned my phlebotomist certification in 2005 and haven't gotten a job yet. Every where I apply wants 1-2 years or more experience. I even volunteered 3 hours 2 days out the week at a homeless clinic to gain more experience as a phlebotomist for one month. I had to stop because they wanted me to do 8 hours a day out of the week, which I couldn't do. I just want someone to give me a chance so I won't feel like I've got my certification for nothing.I also have my certification as a certified nurse assistant with 17 years experience.Please help somebody. Need a job bad.

wow, I'm not alone I have also worked at a small clinic for expierence and met nice people, but I am looking for work in this field but I have not worked for about 8mths How to get back is so hard in this field ... please someone give us a chance( desperate for work) :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Erica in Morgan Hill, California

69 months ago

vanda in Gilroy, California said: I understand you perfectly, i had the same problem when i was looking for a school for phlebotomy. I don´t now how it works in your state. But here in ca i found a school that just has a phlebotomy program and it´s much less money. Because is´t just focus in phlebotomy, you don´t have to do anything else.Like ekg training and other stuff. I don´t know if that helps. Try to find a school like that and you will not pay a lot.

Hi Vanda, I am from gilroy ca also, i am interested in what school you found? I would like to go . I am a cna and just finished an LVN program but it can take forever for me to pass the boards. -Erica

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vicki in Waterford, Michigan

68 months ago

Im looking for a position in phlebotomy and I am ekg technican also I can't find work as of yet. It has been helpful to know that this is a very bad problem. I don't have the experience so It has been hard I am going to keep applying. And I am going to keep studying because I dont want to forget the info

Deborah Gardner in Monrovia, California

67 months ago

FINALLY HE'S HIRED !!! in Los Angeles, California said: You know my fiance finally got a job as a Phlebotomist. Actually Two(2) jobs as a Phlebotomist and phone calls were still coming in even after he's gotten hired at Two hospitals. For all you fellow Phlebotomists out there ... just DONT GIVE UP !! My fiance constantly applied at many different hospitals that had Phlebotomist openings even though he didnt have experience. If Olympia Medical Center and Glendale Adventist is willing to give my Fiance who has no experience a chance. I'm sure someone out there will do the same for you. Just keep pushing and applying !!
Where did your husband go to school for phlebotomy? im thinking about cedar sinai or regan career insitute; have you or any body no of these programs? are they any good?

Mr. Smart in Big Bear City, California

67 months ago

If you do side work (not realated to the hospital work ofcourse) for people that work at the hospital. Your chance to get in is really great!!!!!!

Ms. Bowen in Loma Linda, California

67 months ago

I finished my phlebotomy course in Nov 2008 Got my license in Jan 2009. I am currently looking for a job in phlebotomy seems like every where I turn to you need to have experience. How am I suppose to get experience is no one will hire me. The school I went to Mission Career College does not help me find a job. I feel like I wasted my time and money its been 7 mo since I had my license and cant get a job. Any advise for me?

Jasmine in Rancho Cucamonga, California

67 months ago

Ms. Bowen,

Try Loma Linda University Medical Center. I completed my externship there and they have a lot of phlebotomists that were hired with no prior venipuncture experience. They are hiring right now so turn in your application online and call the lab and ask to speak with the manager. Tell him why YOU would be a great addition and make sure you express how eager you are to learn. Do not accept no for an answer!! Sometimes you just have to seem a little bit demanding and determined. Hope this helps, Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gregory Kemp in Atlanta, Georgia

66 months ago

I'm a certified phlebotomist since 2007 with previous health care experience as a United States Navy Hospital Corpsman. Additionally I completed my major in Healthcare Management. I am looking for a job as an entry level phlebotomist HELP!!!!
gregorykemp22@yahoo.com or Seriously and Appreciatively.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brandi in Atlanta, Georgia

63 months ago

sharon in Sharpsburg, Georgia said: Can anyone tell me in Georgia if there is a school that is just for phlebotomy School and will it be a short course not a lot of time to go to school right now but would like to get the basic training to get in an hospital and then maybe go back to school for more education. can anyone help

Metro Medical Training Center has a 4 week program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Vampire in Norwalk, California

63 months ago

I have applied every where across the country. Including Alaska and Hawaii. I have Put my (No Exp)Resume on every job web site online. I Have even driven to almost every Hospital and lab with in 200 miles of where I'm staying. Despite the fact that it's been 4 months since I received my CPT-1, I'm still trying to remain positive. However It's pretty clear to me now, that If you don't know some one who will guarantee you a job, Then your more then likely wasting you money. Unless some one wants to prove me wrong. Does any one know where I can get my foot in the door. I am willing to relocate any where at this point. I went through phlebotomy training because I got laid off from where I worked for the past 4 years. I am hoping to use what I trained for before I forget it. It amazes me that labs would rather hire some one with experience that hasn't worked in 5 or so years then to hire some one with fresh knowledge in their heads.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

moni1983 in San Jacinto, California

62 months ago

same issue i have had my license since june 2008 i have been aggressively searching for a job but still to no avail in california i stay in san jacinto and i am willing to travel to finally get into this field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Savannah, Georgia

62 months ago

Brandi in Atlanta, Georgia said: Metro Medical Training Center has a 4 week program.

Sharon, try ce.armstrong.edu they have a promgram starting in march 1,599 dollars, the hrs
are 6:30 - 9:00 pm three days a week until may. check it out, I am already an Cert.Anesthesia Technician, and am thinking about takin it, good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrsmagic in Hinesville, Georgia

61 months ago

I am a certified phlebotomist as well. I can't seem to find a job anywhere because everyone wants you to be experienced already. I can't get experience if I don't get a chance. How do you gain experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tonya in Savannah, Georgia

61 months ago

Look...I have 5 years exp. and I cannot find a job worth Crap here in SAV, GA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lilred3569 in Miami, Florida

59 months ago

hi every body ive been e phlebotomist since 2006 and havent worked as a phlebotomist im in miami but wen you go to a hopital clinic they ask for experienced ive worked as a CNA but i want to change job if any body knows any phlebotomist job in miami let me know at paolasanders@yahoo.com thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vampire in Bellflower, California

59 months ago

Good Luck Bro, Being a phlebotomist is the Biggest damn joke I have ever been a part of...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Debra Wilcox in Oak Lawn, Illinois

59 months ago

I am looking as well for a Phlebotomy job in Illinois.I am certified twice once in 2009 and once in 1982.I am a good stick and love to draw blood ,but I cant get anyone to look at me.The school I went to does not have job placement.I spent a lot of money and quit my job.I am trying not to get down about it but the medical industry acts like I want a brain surgeon job.I just want to work with my skills.Yes Paramedical companies want Phlebotomists but it is a overwhelming job( I did this for a while).I have applied all over my area with little response.I am thinking about going to school for MA,but I am 48 years old,by the time I get done I'll be 50.Can anyone give some advice.And no I can not afford to volunteer and Red Cross does not accept Phlebotomy volunteers any longer.debrawilcox78@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

BLAZiNx6iRL in Van Nuys, California

59 months ago

It's never too late to go back to school ! My fiance is 40 and he's gone back to school to study to become a Clinical Lab Scientist. He currently works as a Phlebotomist and has for over 2 yrs now but he wants to further his career. It's never too late to go back to school. Post your resume on Monster.com they'll email you daily with openings in your area. My fiance originally posted there and he still gets offers from places looking for Phlebotomists. Don't give up you'll find a place ! Come to California there seems to be plenty of place here. Olympia Medical Center is always hiring for Phlebotomists.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.