Comments (1 to 50 of 59)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

lisa in Toronto, Ontario

85 months ago

can anyone tell me college in toronto that offer phlebotomy course

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (424) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

Magda in Toronto, Ontario

84 months ago

Where can I take a fast course in Phlebotomy to be a Technician in Toronto or Mississauga

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (218) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

nina in Toronto, Ontario

84 months ago

lisa in Toronto, Ontario said: can anyone tell me college in toronto that offer phlebotomy course

george brown college

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

gabriel in Toronto, Ontario

82 months ago

Michelle Henderson in West Des Moines, Iowa said: Hello Lisa, my name is Michelle and i know where you can get the phlebotomy training that you will need in order to be successful. Phlebotomy Services( www.phleb.com ), to me, is the best training anyone can get. They offer 1 or 3 day training, even better they offer phlebotomy training online at an even lower price.

If you search around, many phlebotmy training classes can last anywhere from 4-8 months and can cost an arm and a leg. With the phlebotomy Services( www.phleb.com ) youu can get the training you need with your certificate in days.

I hope this information was useful. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Michelle.

but that one is in US, right? what is asked is in Toronto Canada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jay in Mississauga, Ontario

82 months ago

I teach this course in a college in mississauga. call me at 6475044266.
jay

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

myren in Scarborough, Ontario

81 months ago

hello i need a job as a lab technican or even as a phlebotomistt.. can any one help meeeeeeee i have ma diploma as mlt/a

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

nikki in Toronto, Ontario

79 months ago

hi, im a medical administrative assistant student and i am interested in taking a phlebotomy hands on course in toronto.... does anyone know of any?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

DELPHINE in Mississauga, Ontario

77 months ago

hi, im a medical administrative assistant student and i am interested in taking a phlebotomy hands on course in toronto.... does anyone know of any?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Mississauga, Ontario

75 months ago

There's a school in Toronto that offers Phlebotomy/ECG tech. course. The school is called Robetech, and I was recently a student there. I have completed the Phlebotomy and ECG course and it was excellent hands on training with so much variety in equiptment. The course lasts 3 months and you're guarenteed to suceed with the great teaching staff. check out there website...it's www.robetech.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

Selle in Brampton, Ontario

73 months ago

I am a Practical Nurse grad.. I just want to know where I could study phlebotomy/ venipuncture (at an affordable tuition fee) while waiting to write the board exam?
Please advise! thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Laura in Markham, Ontario

73 months ago

Where do you teach this program.I am interested

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mikhailah in Toronto, Ontario

73 months ago

It's like 5400 at robotech! Any other schools that offer this program? 5 grand is just too much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Selle in Brampton, Ontario

73 months ago

hello jay
where do you teach this course and how much is the tuition fee, Please email me at

selle99@gmail.com

Thanks much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Z in Thornhill, Ontario

72 months ago

myren in Scarborough, Ontario said: hello i need a job as a lab technican or even as a phlebotomistt.. can any one help meeeeeeee i have ma diploma as mlt/a

Check pharmamedica.com/corporate/jobs.asp

We are hiring MLT, and Nurses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carol in Toronto, Ontario

70 months ago

Selle in Brampton, Ontario said: hello jay
where do you teach this course and how much is the tuition fee, Please email me at

selle99@gmail.com

Thanks much

Hi Jay. I am interested in this course, whered o you teach it, and how long and how much is the course?, my e-mail is carolbudgeon@rogers.com

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in binbrook ontario in Caledonia, Ontario

70 months ago

Hey Jay I am also interested the course can you email me the info on it (where,how much,how long?)
cindy_parrella@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

madfrench100 in Mississauga, Ontario

70 months ago

Magda in Toronto, Ontario said: Where can I take a fast course in Phlebotomy to be a Technician in Toronto or Mississauga

Try Everest College. Took me 8 months and it is hands on....but you must pass a Government test with OSMT in order to work in hospital

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

sushi in Whitby, Ontario

69 months ago

nina in Toronto, Ontario said: george brown college

I tried the George Brown website and it was not listed ... did you take this program there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

qetu1357 in Toronto, Ontario

69 months ago

i need a job as a lab technician or phlebotomistt. maybe somebody can help me. thanks. Floris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

qetu1357 in Toronto, Ontario

69 months ago

i need a job as a lab technician or phlebotomistt. maybe somebody can help me. thanks. (florica.sauciuc@gmal.com)

69 months ago

Selle in Brampton, Ontario said: hello jay

selle99@gmail.com

Thanks much

Hi All.. Jay no longer teach this course, as I spoke to him him my self.

sam in Woodbridge, Ontario

68 months ago

hi there can anyone tell me about phlebotomy training in toronto, GTA, please send me name of colleges my email is nachmjajan@yahoo.ca
thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jay in Mississauga, Ontario

68 months ago

yes, i confirm that I no longer teach this course. So please disregard the very firsrt message posted by me.

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jess in Mississauga, Ontario

67 months ago

Selle in Brampton, Ontario said: I am a Practical Nurse grad.. I just want to know where I could study phlebotomy/ venipuncture (at an affordable tuition fee) while waiting to write the board exam?
Please advise! thanks

You can take phlebotomy and venipuncture course through Niagara College and is less than 150$.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Jess.. how long is this course for $150.00?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

sam in Maple, Ontario

67 months ago

Hi is there any program/course in toronto/GTA,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie in Trenton, Ontario

63 months ago

jay in Mississauga, Ontario said: yes, i confirm that I no longer teach this course. So please disregard the very firsrt message posted by me.

thank you

Does someone else teach this course in your place now? Or do you know anywhere that does offer it?

terri in Oshawa, Ontario

62 months ago

looking to take a phlebotomy/veinupuncture certification course in oshawa or the GTA area that is only going to take less then a month a few days would be great just wanting to add to my skill set. I have worked as a medical administrator for many years and am looking to upgrade my skills. Looking for a course that is affordable and starts in the next few months. Does anyone know of a course like this that exists in ontario not the states. Please let me know ASAP that would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Toronto, Ontario

62 months ago

Hi....was there any luck in finding the course for a phlebotomy/veinupuncture certification course? I too am interested in the course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sam in Woodbridge, Ontario

62 months ago

HI
I think robtech offer phlebotomy courses, but if you find please let me know,

terri in Oshawa, Ontario

62 months ago

ya robotech does but the tuition is 5400 and i am only looking to take a certification course that lasts only a few days not an actual full time college program and that college is way over priced and do not want to commute that far. Let me know if you hear of any courses like that and i will do the same

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wendy in Mississauga, Ontario

62 months ago

Medix School (medixschool.ca) and CJ Health Care College offer it.

terri in Oshawa, Ontario

62 months ago

Lori in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi...Read the Medix is not a great school.

i have heard the same thing not even going to consider that school and its very expensive as well! Thanks for the input!

Jackie in Toronto, Ontario

62 months ago

I go to Medix and it is a great school and for this course it is 2 days and it only cost $300.00 for it. I think you need to get your story stright Medix is a good school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Toronto, Ontario

62 months ago

what does a phlebotomy do?

terri in Oshawa, Ontario

62 months ago

now this is helpful so its only two days thats it? and i am only looking at 300.00 for the two days that's it? that sounds like what i am looking for! Thank you so much for your reply! I will look into this ASAP. Where abouts in the city are they located?

hema in Toronto, Ontario

61 months ago

I am Lab Techanian I am looking for job. I finished mystudy from everest college I have exp. 2yrs in lab techanian & medical lab assistant.

smithp556 in Mississauga, Ontario

61 months ago

Jackie in Toronto, Ontario said: I go to Medix and it is a great school and for this course it is 2 days and it only cost $300.00 for it. I think you need to get your story stright Medix is a good school.

Hi,
Did you take the 2-day course & how was it? Were your expectations met?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Given the choice between Medix & Niagara college - both 2 days for the phlebotomy course, Medix is $399 & Niagara is $119.
Which training is better? I would like to hear from those who have take the course from either place.

Delphine Fernandes in Mississauga, Ontario

61 months ago

Hi,

Could you plese tell me when is the next date for this course? I need to go to Medix too for the Phlebotomy course which is held for 2 days.

61 months ago

Delphine Fernandes in Mississauga, Ontario said: Hi,

Could you plese tell me when is the next date for this course? I need to go to Medix too for the Phlebotomy course which is held for 2 days.

Hi,

Course is may 29tn & june 5th for medix.
Are you will to go to Niagara College? I have already registered. I live in Mississuaga but I would like to share the gas.
The course in Niagara is April 17 & 18 --sat & sun,You have to register on line.

pls let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pam smithbbb in Mississauga, Ontario

61 months ago

Jackie in Toronto, Ontario said: I go to Medix and it is a great school and for this course it is 2 days and it only cost $300.00 for it. I think you need to get your story stright Medix is a good school.

Hi,
How was your experience with the 2 days of training by Medix?
Was the training hands-on?
Was it worth the $300/
txs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pam smith556 in Mississauga, Ontario

61 months ago

Hi Jackie in Toronto:

How was your experience with the 2 days of training by Medix?
Was the training hands-on?
Was it worth the $300/
txs

kate in Newmarket, Ontario

61 months ago

I cannot seem to find this Niagara college one on April 17 and 18th as mentioned. I am also looking to take this program. Any information would be great. Thank you.

SANAR in Toronto, Ontario

60 months ago

Michelle in Mississauga, Ontario said: There's a school in Toronto that offers Phlebotomy/ECG tech. course. The school is called Robetech, and I was recently a student there. I have completed the Phlebotomy and ECG course and it was excellent hands on training with so much variety in equiptment. The course lasts 3 months and you're guarenteed to suceed with the great teaching staff. check out there website...it's www.robetech.com

Hello Michelle thankyou so much for info - only thing i would like to know do they give any handson experience as phlebotomist and is that training is enough to get a job -as in job he ask for 400draw

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

aaron in Toronto, Ontario

59 months ago

anyone know any final details on the course in niagara college?id like to take the course too but its not listed

bernard in Mississauga, Ontario

58 months ago

Michelle in Mississauga, Ontario said: There's a school in Toronto that offers Phlebotomy/ECG tech. course. The school is called Robetech, and I was recently a student there. I have completed the Phlebotomy and ECG course and it was excellent hands on training with so much variety in equiptment. The course lasts 3 months and you're guarenteed to suceed with the great teaching staff. check out there website...it's www.robetech.com

do you have to be a graduate of any health or medical degree to enroll?

thanks,
bernard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bernard in Mississauga, Ontario

58 months ago

but do you have to have a background or some degree in health or medical studies to enroll?

YAO in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

58 months ago

please e-mail me the tuition at my e-mail: yao22000@yahoo.com

Desire J in Jackson, Michigan

56 months ago

I have been working as a Phleb for almost a year now. Here in the states they don't require you to be nationally certified, but I am certified by the college I attended. How hard would it be for me to get a job when I move to Toronto (very soon)? Does anyone know if I will need to retake all the classes?

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.