Anyone here get accepted into Cerritos College's PTA program?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Emzy in Long Beach, California

41 months ago

Did you get a B.S. in Exercise Science? How many points did you get? What was your GPA like? How was the program?

I'm hoping to get into Cerritos College's program, but it seems like it's really skewed towards those that graduated with a bachelors degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science/Atheletic Training etc. I remember a statistic on here that I read where 30 out of 32 of the people in the program had B.S. degrees?! Scary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Torrance, California

39 months ago

Yes, they mostly have B.S. in kinesiology. The students and faculties in PTA of Cerritos College all failed in the education system. It is not make sense that getting B.S. and then can have priority to get in PTA for A.A. degree.
I don't think they are smarter than the one who have no B.S.
All applicants complain the admission system of Cerritos College. I think they will change the policy soon. If not, someone could sue the department in the near future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bruce in Los Angeles, California

39 months ago

Havr any of you guys been accepted yet? I've been waiting but haven't heard anything yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DayWalker562 in Los Angeles, California

38 months ago

I havent heard anything from them as well, they said mid june we will be notified. Do you all have a Kin BS and PT aide experience?

physio in Los Angeles, California

38 months ago

Hello, Everyone, I am new to this site. I too still waiting to hear from the Occupational Health Department from Cerritos College. I was told through email by the department chair (Bathke) that everyone either accepted or denied in the program should receive a letter in the mail by the 1st week of July as they have almost 350 application to sift through.

Priscilla in Baldwin Park, California

26 months ago

I hate this its not fair I completed the requirements for GE to go there and youre telling me that some person who has a BS and wants an AA is gonna get chosen before me? thats not fair they already have a degreee

JonPTA in Encino, California

26 months ago

Priscilla in Baldwin Park, California said: I hate this its not fair I completed the requirements for GE to go there and youre telling me that some person who has a BS and wants an AA is gonna get chosen before me? thats not fair they already have a degreee

Try San Diego Mesa College. They have a lottery system so your odds are as good as someone with a BS degree.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.