Good PTA Travel Companies.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

sean in Newark, Delaware

23 months ago

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering what are the better companies out there for travel therapy positions. I have like 200 people calling me a day. Im just asking for help to narrow them down for better companies. any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

PTAgirl in Placerville, California

23 months ago

I would be interested to hear about this. Considering travel, especially with my new CA license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jak in Groveport, Ohio

21 months ago

I am just going to bump this up to the top because I am interested as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

PTAgirl in Concord, California

21 months ago

I just started working for Jackson Therapy Partners and they have been great so far...even with a new grad placement. Let me know if you want the name of my recruiter. He's been great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dee in Garden Grove, California

21 months ago

PTAgirl in Concord, California said: I just started working for Jackson Therapy Partners and they have been great so far...even with a new grad placement. Let me know if you want the name of my recruiter. He's been great.

which concorde campus did you go to? how was the overall experience in the program? did you have any hospital/clinic experience before entering the program?

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PTAgirl in Concord, California

21 months ago

i went to Sac City College. the program was great, am working now and am fully educated for the job. still learning a lot now too,

i only had observational experience before and what i saw at my gym. it will help a lot if you have some experience and boost confidence. but you will learn as you go

be brave!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dee in Garden Grove, California

21 months ago

PTAgirl in Concord, California said: i went to Sac City College. the program was great, am working now and am fully educated for the job. still learning a lot now too,

i only had observational experience before and what i saw at my gym. it will help a lot if you have some experience and boost confidence. but you will learn as you go

be brave!

thanks for the info. can you give me some insight on what your daily routine is like? what time do you go into work, and what time do you normally leave? do you feel comfortable working with patients?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PTAgirl in Concord, California

21 months ago

I am working in outpatient right now. work generally 8 to 5. I am very comfortable with the patients. I still spend a lot of time observing and asking questions with the PT and when it's slow he'll show me techniques and we practice on each other just like in school. PT is a very hands on profession so it's good to practice. really since the first day I've been working on patients. there's a lot of repetition so you learn more and improve with the next patient.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dee in Garden Grove, California

21 months ago

PTAgirl in Concord, California said: I am working in outpatient right now. work generally 8 to 5. I am very comfortable with the patients. I still spend a lot of time observing and asking questions with the PT and when it's slow he'll show me techniques and we practice on each other just like in school. PT is a very hands on profession so it's good to practice. really since the first day I've been working on patients. there's a lot of repetition so you learn more and improve with the next patient.

thank you for taking the time to reply. hopefully i'll be able tog et into a program, but if i dont get accepted i might have to go the private school route.

thanks and i wish you the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.