PTA Laws & Regs Jurisprudence Exam for Florida

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 362)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

devine power in Buffallo

17 months ago

Life as <a href="www.iphysicaltherapist.net/Physical-therapy-assistants.html/">Physical therapy assistant in Florida</a> must be awesome. I found very interesting article here on Life as PTA.

I was wondering about job opportunities and income potential.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FLSPTA in Florida

17 months ago

Hi Jeremiah,

Thank you for all of the information on both the national exam and the FL laws exam. Your advice is great!

Would you please send me your study guide? trailer4sale28@yahoo.com

Thank you again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Samrob in Norfolk, Virginia

17 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: Toshays, I appreciate the kind words. Not to sound cliche but please "pay it forward"

Hi Jeremiah. I will be taking the exam very soon. Can you please send me the study guide tht you used. I am stressing out majorly. Thank you so much in advance.

asandy in Englewood, Florida

17 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: I have a nice study guide that I could e-mail if you are interested.

R,
Jeremiah

Hi Jeremiah,
Is it possible to get a copy of your study guide? I'm planning to take the exam soon!

Thanks-

asandy20@hotmail.com

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida

16 months ago

Samrob in Norfolk, Virginia said: Hi Jeremiah. I will be taking the exam very soon. Can you please send me the study guide tht you used. I am stressing out majorly. Thank you so much in advance.

Just need an email address and I will send it to you, or anyone else monitoring this chat line is welcome too as well. Best of luck!

swhomwpt@gmail.com in West Orange, New Jersey

16 months ago

Jeremiah in Macclenny, Florida said: Sure can, what's your email address?

Hi I am taking this test in a week I would appreciate your study guide very much. Can you e mail it to me at swhomept@gmail.com
Thanks so much

DPT_Berto in Maywood, New Jersey

16 months ago

Hey was wondering if you could forward me your study guide? I will be relocating to Florida in a few weeks and need some assistance with preparing for this exam. Please email me the info at r.mcgrathdpt@gmail.com. Thank for your assistance.

ute in Bradenton, Florida

16 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: I have a nice study guide that I could e-mail if you are interested.

R,
Jeremiah

Hi Jeremiah,
I also have to take the Florida Law exam next week. Would you be so kind and send me the study guide you mentioned before if you still have it? I would greatly appreciate it. ute.ratzel@gmail.com

Thank you so much,
Ute

flowergirl in Valrico, Florida

16 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hello jeremiah im going to take jurisprudence exam within a week could you please send me your study guide.thank you so much! flowergirl8839@yahoo.com

michelle in Iloilo City, Philippines

15 months ago

Hi Jeremiah!I stumbled upon this site while I was browsing the net for an idea about how the state exam in Florida goes. Will it be alright if you send me that study guide too? my email ad is micehlleposporo@yahoo.com

thank you very much and Godspeed!

Daniel in Portland, Oregon

15 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: Just need an email address and I will send it to you, or anyone else monitoring this chat line is welcome too as well. Best of luck!

Hello Jeremiah, this forum is an answered prayer can you please send me a copy of the study guide
My email address is SLVRCUP@yahoo.com

Thanks again and I will pay it fwd

Uncle G in Montgomery, Alabama

15 months ago

Hi Jeremiah,

I would also appreciate a copy of this study guide for the Florida jurisprudence exam. I will, of course, pay it forward as I see you are requesting others to share. Will be taking the exam in the next week.

Please send to gak0918@att.net

Thank you,

Uncle G

Cindy in Lake City, Florida

15 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

I finally passed NPTE, getting ready for Laws could I get a copy of that study guide please! I know several people that I can "pay it forward" to! Thanks so much! brinkleyracing@gmail.com

Cindy

perussia in Palmetto, Florida

15 months ago

Hi jermiah could you please send me study guide. Specialmedical@yahoo.com. Thanks

Tasha in Tampa, Florida

15 months ago

Jeremiah - Your words of advice are greatly appreciated. It allows me to look at the whole picture, rather than only one aspect. If at all possible can you please forward me the study guide for the Juricprudence/florida law exam? Thanks you for all the help you offer! Nitasha_PTA@Live.com

Tasha in Tampa, Florida

15 months ago

Carmel23 in Galesburg, Illinois said: Got it!! Thank you very much!

Do you, by chance, still have the study guide for the Florida Law Exam and if so can you please forward it to me? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,
Tasha - Nitasha_PTA@Live.com

Donna in Miami, Florida

15 months ago

So nice to see people helping each other & asking questions. Jeremiah, you are a hero. Please send a copy to donnarahal@gmail.com
thanks so much.

perussia in Palmetto, Florida

15 months ago

Tasha in Tampa, Florida said: Jeremiah - Your words of advice are greatly appreciated. It allows me to look at the whole picture, rather than only one aspect. If at all possible can you please forward me the study guide for the Juricprudence/florida law exam? Thanks you for all the help you offer! Nitasha_PTA@Live.com

Hi nitasha.Did you do your pta at south u or Spc..

Donna in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

awhite4474 in Vero Beach, Florida said: Got it! Thank you!

Are you able to forward the study guide that Jeremiah had sent you? Thanks, DonnaRahal@gmail.com

cindy in Florida

15 months ago

Donna in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Are you able to forward the study guide that Jeremiah had sent you? Thanks, DonnaRahal@gmail.com

To me too plz! Brinkleyracing@gmail.com

perussia in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

Ok will send:) H

15 months ago

Absolutely love to see everyone keeping the information flowing!! Apologies for my absence, glad to see everyone chipping in and sharing. Let me know if I cam be of further assistance.

Tasha in Tampa, Florida

15 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: Absolutely love to see everyone keeping the information flowing!! Apologies for my absence, glad to see everyone chipping in and sharing. Let me know if I cam be of further assistance.

Can you forward the study guide? Thank you!

nitasha_pta@live.com

Tasha in Tampa, Florida

15 months ago

perussia in Palmetto, Florida said: Hi nitasha.Did you do your pta at south u or Spc..

South..and you?
Can you send me the study guide as well? Thanks

perussia in sarasota, Florida

15 months ago

Nitasha im trying to email to u but something went wrong. Please email me at perussia@yahoo.com. I will try to send it that way. My last day of internship friday tomorrow yippe keiser in sarasota

Donna in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

Congrats on your internship. When you are sending the study guide, can you send it to me also? thanks. Donnarahal@gmail.com

Tasha in Tampa, Florida

15 months ago

perussia in sarasota, Florida said: Nitasha im trying to email to u but something went wrong. Please email me at perussia@yahoo.com. I will try to send it that way. My last day of internship friday tomorrow yippe keiser in sarasota

I emailed you.. Im sure you are enjoying the day!

pinares366 in vega bajanull

15 months ago

Hi I am taking NPTAE and Law and Rules (Jurisprudence) Florida exams, and I would appreciate your study guide very much. Can you e mail it to me at v.sanchez69@gmail.com
Thanks so much

15 months ago

Donna in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Congrats on your internship. When you are sending the study guide, can you send it to me also? thanks. Donnarahal@gmail.com

Hi Donna I sent the study guide..

15 months ago

Tasha in Tampa, Florida said: I emailed you.. Im sure you are enjoying the day!

Hi nitasha I sent the law exam. Did you get it.. Have you taking your state boards yet.

Cindy in Florida

15 months ago

I never received the study guide if anyone sent it... I take my laws on the 17th and am stressing!! I took boards failed by 1 pt first time with a 599 (that hurt... lol) repaid $611 to retake (that hurt too!!...LOL) passed 2 try with 641... Dont want a repeat with laws.. I have been working as a tech since graduating program in Aug (was hired on at the place I did my last clinicals) and once i get license will get one heck of a raise!! If anyone has the guide and can sent it to me I would greatly appreciate it!!!

brinkleyracing@gmail.com

Michael in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

14 months ago

Jeremiah, Please send me a copy as well. You are the best for sharing this information!

castleberry1@cox.net

lshimko in Jacksonville, Florida

14 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: Toshays, I appreciate the kind words. Not to sound cliche but please "pay it forward"

Jeremiah, could you please send me a copy I would like to share it with all my new grads. Thanks for the assistance.

Ian in Ormond Beach, Florida

14 months ago

I would greatly appreciate it if somebody would send me this study guide I test in a week, thanks in advance!!
ianvonlewis@hotmail.com

amirfg@yahoo.com in Oviedo, Florida

14 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hi Jeremiah,
I'm taking the test next Wednesday. Could you please send me the study guide my email is amirfg@yahoo.com
Thank you so much

amirfg@yahoo.com in Oviedo, Florida

14 months ago

Hi Jeremiah,
I'm taking the test next Wednesday. Could you please send me the study guide my email is amirfg@yahoo.com
Thank you so much

AMIR GERGES in Oviedo, Florida

14 months ago

R,
Jeremiah

Hi Jeremiah,
Would you please email me the study guide I'm taking the test this Wednesday. Thanks so much.

14 months ago

Hi Jeremiah,
Would you please send me the study guide. I'm taking the test this Wednesday. My email address is amirfg@yahoo.com

14 months ago

I'm so sorry it looks like I sent my message many times I apologize as I'm new to Indeed.com

14 months ago

I never received the study guide if anyone sent it... I'm taking the exam this Wednesday and I need help. Could anyone forward it to me please. Thank you.
amirfg@yahoo.com

Deborah in Riverview, Florida

14 months ago

I failed the jusisprudence exam Monday! I've found the flashcards since, but i'd like to see the studyguide too if someone could send it to deborah.mcvey@gmail.com it woule be greatly appreciated.

Laurie in Jacksonville, Florida

14 months ago

Jeremiah,
Could you please send me the laws study guide. claypt@bellsouth.net
Thank you,
Laurie

Patti in Crestview, Florida

14 months ago

Could you please send me the laws study guide. patti@crestviewhomes.com
Thank you,
Patti

susan in Dunedin, Florida

14 months ago

Jeremiah would you also please send me your study guide as I'm also taking the exam in a few weeks. Thanks, Susan

14 months ago

Oops. Sorry Jeremiah I asked you to send me a study guide also but I forgot to include my email address. susanramchand@trainx.com
Thank you, Susan

14 months ago

Jeremiah I am so nervous about this exam that I sent my email address with a typo. The correct email is susan.ramchand@trainx.com

Jessica in Fort Pierce, Florida

14 months ago

Can anyone send the law study guide to hubba9@live.com I take it next week and am super nervous about passing it. Thanks

Sunflwr in Jacksonville, Florida

14 months ago

Could someone pls forward this material to me too? I'm taking the law exam next week and freakin out! Thx!

SunflowerDancer2@gmail.com

Patti in Crestview, Florida

14 months ago

If anyone has this study guide will you please forward it to me or any other study material/websites. It would be greatly appreciated. patti@crestviewhomes.com
Thanks

14 months ago

I believe the laws test is less "tricky" in comparison to the PTA exam for a number of reasons. As I recall, the test has fewer “could be this or that” and more obvious correct answers to their questions. Doesn’t mean that it’s a blow off, I remember several students failing the laws but I attribute that to them cramming for the 4 hour test and neglecting the laws. I advise that you give your brain a rest after the PTA exam (week or so) and then take what time you feel necessary to prepare for Laws & Regs Jurisprudence Exam. Best of luck to all!
Also, many thanks to other students who are helping to forward this study guide! I'm not on here as often and could use the help...helping others!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.