PTA Laws & Regs Jurisprudence Exam for Florida

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 357)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

EMiller2 in Middletown, Virginia

10 months ago

Looks like I may need the study guide also. Can someone please forward to me? kophyplz@gmail.com

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EMiller2 in Middletown, Virginia

10 months ago

I think I got the study guide for the PTA exam. Could someone send me the study guide for the Jurisprudence Exam. Thank you, Emily kophyplz@gmail.com

Lori in Saint Louis, Missouri

10 months ago

I saw this thread and was curious if I too could get the study guide. I will be taking the test later this week and could use all the help I could get due to this book being the most boring book to read :)
frizzlori@hotmail.com

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida

10 months ago

Multiple copies sent out, best of luck to everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Clay, New York

10 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: On its way

Jeremiah or anyone who has his study guide,
Could you please email it to me?? Taking the test Monday and freaking out. I would appreciate any help!! Thanks so much! Jdessig@gmail.com

Jamie in Clay, New York

10 months ago

Received a great study guide made by Mike. Just
Hoping to get the other guide Jeremiah created. I like as many sources of info as possible. Taking the rules and laws test tomorrow afternoon and I am a horrible test taker! Thanks in advance:)

Jamie in Clay, New York

10 months ago

Email is jdessig@gmail.com

Anita in Tampa, Florida

10 months ago

Hi Jeremiah, I was wondering if it isn't too much trouble, would you please be able to send the guide to me as well? Thanks so much! anitathomas@mail.com

shayla in Sanford, Florida

10 months ago

Hi Jeremiah can I have the copy aswell... ALSO IF SOMEONE NEED A STUDY PARTNER... shaylatorres14@yahoo.com

jtruog in Jacksonville, Florida

9 months ago

If you are still handing sending them out...I would appreciate a copy. Thank you. joeltruog@gmail.com

PTgirl in Melbourne, Florida

9 months ago

Hi Jeremiah -

Can I please have a copy of the PT Jurisprudence study guide? Thank you so much for your kindness!! bdadancer1@earthlink.net

9 months ago

All, more copies sent! Apologies forthcoming as work has me at 90 miles an hour...Best of luck to all!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Och in Toronto, Ontario

9 months ago

Hello Jeremiah,

I am taking my exam in 4 days. Please help me. Can you send me a copy of the study guide please at ochoch16@yahoo.ca

Thank you very much.

Susan

9 months ago

BEST STUDY METHOD: I took the Florida Jurisprudence Exam(laws & Rules) several months ago and failed, retook it yesterday and PASSED!!! There are different versions of the test, and my 2nd one was much easier. I did use Jeremiah's study guide, and it was helpful, but the BEST study tool I used was a set of Flash Cards I found online. I made them into a study sheet so I could carry it around with me. I cannot paste the link exactly as it is because I get a message telling me NOT to post phone so change the words at the end (of the link below) to numbers numbers with no spaces, and paste it into your browser.

www.cram.com/cards/florida-law-and-rules-for-physical-therapist-two six 5 7 9 four 7

Susan

9 months ago

BEST STUDY METHOD: I took the Florida Jurisprudence Exam(laws & Rules) several months ago and failed, retook it yesterday and PASSED!!! There are different versions of the test, and my 2nd one was much easier. I did use Jeremiah's study guide, and it was helpful, but the BEST study tool I used was a set of Flash Cards I found online. I made them into a study sheet so I could carry it around with me. I cannot paste the link exactly as it is because I get a message telling me NOT to post phone so change the words at the end (of the link below) to numbers numbers with no spaces, and paste it into your browser.

www.cram.com/cards/florida-law-and-rules-for-physical-therapist-two six 5 7 9 four 7

Ross128 in Orange City, Florida

9 months ago

Can someone please email me the study guide? Thank you so very much!
mross128@cfl.rr.com

Ross128 in Orange City, Florida

9 months ago

Thank you, I have the study guide now.

jbh9904 in Savannah, Georgia

9 months ago

Can someone please email me the study guide? My email is jbh9904@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!!

MEEEE in Orange Park, Florida

9 months ago

Hi Jeremiah -

Can I please have a copy of the FL PTA Jurisprudence study guide? Thank you so much for your kindness!! Ikesterz@gmail.com

Slimm01 in Lake City, Florida

9 months ago

Can someone please send me a copy of the study guide, thanks in advance. Slimm518@Gmail.com

Alexa in Boston, Massachusetts

9 months ago

I would appreciate a copy too
I`m preparing to take the law exam next month.

My email: alexa251981@gmail.com

Thank you

Amatsya in Jacksonville, Florida

9 months ago

Hello Jeremiah,

I am taking my exam in 2 days. Please help me. Can you please send me a copy of the study guide at adrianarusti@gmail.com?

Thank you very much.

9 months ago

Slimm518@gmail.com I test on 10-24 the study guide a great addition to study all I have right now is the entire statue downloaded from the FL DOH website. THANKS ______ FOR SENDING THHE STUDY GUIDE!!!!

pruejl in Bradenton, Florida

8 months ago

Can someone please email me the study guide. I have one from one of my future co-workers, but would love another one. Starting to panic a bit about failing :(

pruejl in Bradenton, Florida

8 months ago

Sorry I didn't put my email in my last post. pruejl@msn.com. Please could someone email me the study guide? thank you

aivanovrt in Orange Park, Florida

8 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: I have a nice study guide that I could e-mail if you are interested.

R,
Jeremiah

Jeremiah, could you please send me your study guide as well? I am retaking the laws exam next week, and I want to make sure I pass it this time around. Thank you for your help. My email is aivanovrt@gmail.com

aivanovrt in Orange Park, Florida

8 months ago

I cant get in touch with Jeremiah for a study guide for the laws and rules for florida exam. Does anyone else have the study guide he sent out and could you please send it to me? Thank you. aivanovrt@gmail.com

8 months ago

Sorry to everyone seeking the study guide…business has been relentless which leaves little time to keep up with the forum. Study guides sent!

8 months ago

Slimm01 in Lake City, Florida said: Slimm518@gmail.com I test on 10-24 the study guide a great addition to study all I have right now is the entire statue downloaded from the FL DOH website. THANKS ______ FOR SENDING THHE STUDY GUIDE!!!!

I'm only 45 minutes away from LC...how did you do?

Brent in Archer, Florida

8 months ago

Jeremiah - my sister in law took it last week and failed. She just using the full statutes to study and hasn't found much else helpful. Would love to see your study guide.

harambee78@hotmail.com

Many thanks!

Foxinhawaii in Honolulu, Hawaii

8 months ago

Please send me a copy of the Florida study guide to jeneckfox@gmail.com. Thanks!

Jennifer in Fort Myers, Florida

8 months ago

Hi Jeremiah -

Can I please have a copy of the PT Jurisprudence study guide? Thank you so much for your kindness!
jrae9288@aol.com
- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No

Eva in Hartland, Wisconsin

8 months ago

Hi Jeremiah, Could you also email me a copy of the Study Guide please? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance
edettlaff@yahoo.com

Eva in Hartland, Wisconsin

8 months ago

Jeremiah - not sure if there are multiple guides you are sending out - I am a PTA looking for the Jurisprudence study guide...sorry not to be specific before.
edettlaff@yahoo.com

Lisa in Gloucester City, New Jersey

8 months ago

Hello... I would also like a copy of the study guide... Geigerdpt@gmail.com

Also I tried to paste that link and put 657947 on the back of the link and it didnt work... Any other tips out there?

FloridaTime in Lenexa, Kansas

7 months ago

Jeremiah,

Can you please send me the PT jurisprudence study guide/associated documents. Do the PTAs and PTs take the same jurisprudence exam?

Email: jax2023@aol.com

Thank you!

lela in West Palm Beach, Florida

7 months ago

Lisa in Gloucester City, New Jersey said: Hello... I would also like a copy of the study guide... Geigerdpt@gmail.com

Also I tried to paste that link and put 657947 on the back of the link and it didnt work... Any other tips out there?

Hi
i tried the website this way and it worked...instead of two at the end i put 2, so the end is 265,7947 instead of two657947, please take the comma out because the site wont allow me to put the number together, it says it is a phone number(lol)

7 months ago

Jeremiah Fredrick in Florida said: I'm only 45 minutes away from LC...how did you do?

Passed both exams on the on the first attempts, and just received my license in the mail. It was the best feeling EVER. #STRESSFREE

7 months ago

Congrats Slimm01!

Carolina in Sarasota, Florida

6 months ago

Hello Jeremiah, could you please send me your study guide as well? I am taking the laws exam next week, and I want to make sure I pass it. Thank you for your help. My email is kavaga15@gmail.com

Simplyarchan in Jersey City, New Jersey

6 months ago

Hi Jeremiah. Would you please send me a copy of your study guide. My email address is simplyarchan@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot!
Happy Holidays!

Simplyarchan in Jersey City, New Jersey

6 months ago

Slimm01 in Lake City, Florida said: Passed both exams on the on the first attempts, and just received my license in the mail. It was the best feeling EVER. #STRESSFREE

Hi Slimm01. Congratulation on your success! A quick question, do you think it is necessary to remember the exact rule number? does the exam have a question asking for exact rule number?

Karen in Cedarhurst, New York

6 months ago

hi jeremiah,
can you please send me the notes for a PT FL law exam? also, do pt's and pta's take the same exam?
my email address is karen@grandisonmanagement.com

6 months ago

Karen, I sent a copy to the address provided. To answer you second question, I'm not sure but you might have luck finding the answer here: www.fsbpt.org/ExamCandidates/JurisprudenceExam.aspx

Best of luck to all!

Mahi in Santa Barbara, California

6 months ago

Jeremiah in Macclenny, Florida said: Sure can, what's your email address?

Jeremiah ..can you please share me the study guide to pass florida law exam for physical therapists.I appreciate any others also sending me the material please help.

email id - chandanreddyn@gmail.com
good luck!

6 months ago

its chandanreddyn @gmail.com

Lela in West Palm Beach, Florida

6 months ago

Jeremiah can u send me the study guide please...sweetemper7983@yahoo.com....thanks

6 months ago

Jeremiah...Thanks alot !you are awesome :)

Florida in Jacksonville, Florida

5 months ago

Hi Jeremiah,
You seem to be the guy with all of the info. Could you please send a copy of your study guide to alethawaters@gmail.com? My brother has failed the exam twice so I'm trying to help him out!

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sbernstein78@gmail.com

5 months ago

Meghan in Tampa, Florida said: Hey Jeremiah, I was wondering if you could send me the study guide for the law test, I would greatly appreciate it! I just took my Board Exam yesterday and I am taking my law exam Tuesday, so I do not have a lot of time to study. My e-mail is MeghanLShaffer@gmail.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :-)

Thank you Scott

sbernstein78@gmail.com

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.