travel PTA average salary?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 219)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Christine Banks in Seattle, Washington

72 months ago

I usally take the housing, my husband and now baby also travel with me. For us anyway it's easier to let them find the housing and that means no deposit down on our part too for a apartment. It's always really nice housing and also of course furnished. Last place had a pool and gym.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

T in Fort Worth, Texas

71 months ago

it does and thanks alot. i have never done the travel jb, it just seemed too uncertain and the apy ranges were too wide so i didn't know if it was bogus or not.anyway thanks alot for the info. it ws helpful and i do have a phone call into your recruiter to see if there is anything she can help me with in the DFW area. some of my old classmates and ex-workers have gone to the travel thing and love it but most of them have older or no kids at all, so i am willing to talk to a recruiter again but the numbers need to sound like the ones i've been hearing from my associates and you the most i heard was 1700 for rent & utilities and 210 weekly food allowance and 20.00hr. free ins. no, but supposedly was reasonable, another offer was similar to the above with the rate being 27.00. does this sound about right? i realize location plays a big role in the amount as well, but these last 2 people i spoke with are in the same area as I am and had 28-31.00 per hr. another has all utilities, rent , internet and mobile phone, ins. and mileage/toll with 28.00 hr.
wasn't trying to be too personal just trying to get the non bias onfo from a pta and not a recruiter who is selling themselves.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Christine Banks in Seattle, Washington

71 months ago

No problem about writing me, hope my recruiter can help you, she is also looking for a job for me at this time too. Your rates look about right I think at my last job I was making high 20's low 30's when I added up per diem and hourly wage together. What I got was paid housing, medical, utilities, (they gave me food money etc) but it was included with the hourly wage and per diem I got. you don't get internet or phone very often but I did get paid internet and cable at one job that was nice. I am just happy when I get a good hourly wage, per diem and paid housing. Internet/cable is not too bad to pay youself when everything else is pretty much included. Oh I forgot I got mileage on top of that. It does depend on the area a lot, been working in wa so it is a less expensive state, but when we go to CA in a few months they said housing allowance is around 2000.00 so it does depend on state/area. You can bargin a little sometimes and at times they will give you a little more. Feel free to e-mail with questions and I hpe you find a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sue0624 in Saint Louis, Missouri

68 months ago

Does anyone know the average startiing salary for a pta in St.Louis?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

T in Fort Worth, Texas

68 months ago

I've never accepted a traveling position primarily because the area & salry I was looking for weren't comprable to what I needed at the time. However, I have heard great things from some of my co workers who do travel but again they have a larger radius than what I am able to travel & their salary was met, with the stipens, etc. Be careful though & stand & fight for what you want/need. Assignments are usually 13 weeks and can sometimes be extended.
Good luck with everything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Thanks T that does help. Do you know if you travel within your area or is it usually out of state?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

sara123 in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Does anybody know the average salary of a travel PTA? Also can anyone recommend any reliable travel companies?

Hi sara, I was wondering if you knew the starting salary of a pta in st.louis that doesnt travel?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Madisin in Yuma, Arizona

68 months ago

Hi everyone, I just want to let you know out of the gate, that at this point, I am "considering" a career as a PTA, and have tons of questions. I was hoping that no one would mind if I lurked on this forum to learn a little. I have done all the "practical" research in terms of salary, job outlook, etc. I would like a more in depth look at how much you work, specialties, advancement, working conditions, those kinds of things. I hope some of you will share your experiences with me, and thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Jenni in Jonesboro, Arkansas

68 months ago

Ok, I know that the question has probably been answered, but I'll ask it again: what exactly is the starting salary for a PTA??? I've done some research about it and I haven't been able to find a clear answer. Also, is the job prospect and "salary growth" good in this field? I am currently a teacher and am looking to utilize my passion to help people elsewhere (high school foreign language...not fun) Any help would be great!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

momo in Pensacola, Florida

67 months ago

I have a question very similar to Madison's in Yuma. Any info on the different types of work settings you can work at as a PTA? I am also interested to know exactly how physically demanding a shift is. Any insights would be greatly appreciated by this chica!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jay in Meriden, Connecticut

67 months ago

I do know some travel companies offer around $35. hr Ct. with some housing etc. I want to know what companies, travel or permanent offer good health insurance policies for the primary and their same sex partner? I do know I am glad I chose PTA career. It is a good fit for me especially in times like these. I think the PT field has a good outlook for the future.
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

d2paintballer in Lebanon, Ohio

67 months ago

Hey all , I have a few very important questions to people who are in the PTA occupation, traveling AND at hospitals/clinics.

1. I was wondering how many years experiance did you complete as a PTA before you went into your traveling PTA company like; Platinum Select, or Foundation Medical staffing?

2. Will a traveling company hire me if I come straight out of PTA school, or do I need years of experience before hand? ( I want to make sure I'm ready to take on a traveling job, because I can't just turn my shoulder and ask my PT for tips/help ).

3. Are there certain companies that pay more than others and do they require experience for the high(er) pay?

4. Do hospitals/clincs in some states pay more than traveling companies do?

5. I am looking for the highest salary that I can find, what state should I move to to get the highest? And should I choose a hospital/clinic or a traveling company to work for?

I am VERY VERY interested in finding this info, because in about 3 years I will be a certified PTA and will be looking to move, or find a traveling company that pays the most if they will accept me.

Thankyou all for your time. I appreciate it alot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

First, I am a PT, so I may be a little off when it comes to specifics of the feelings of a PTA, but:

1)If you are confident in yourself, you can be a new grad and travel

2)They will hire you, I promise. But, unfortunately, you ripe for the picking, as they likely will try to rope you in for far less money than you actually can get. They will say something like "well, they really didn't want a new grad, so you'll have to compromise..." Not completely true. Sure, you will and should be paid less than someone with more exprience, that makes sense. But they will lowball you.

3), 4), 5) Join up on MedTravelerClub.com, asit is the first site that has the therapists rating companies and facilities, as well as, listing pay rates, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

d2paintballer in Lebanon, Ohio

67 months ago

Thanks for the quick reply Jason. I appreciate it alot.

I kind of figured that they would lowball me if I was a new graduate trying to get into a high paying position. If you had to guess, how much less would they start me out (as a new grad) compared to a person with 1-2 years experience?

Are there any companies that are known to be fair about giving new grads good salaries? ( Meaning, will all companies low-ball me just because I'll be a new grad?) Should I just go with a company that has good benefits and as good of pay as I can get, and then go for a company that pays well?

Thanks again for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

Well, if you are young and healthy and not thrilled with the thought of investing in the market at this time, then I think you could almost eliminate the benefits issue altogether and go with a company that offers totally free insurance and whatever 401 plan they have would be fine. Then you could only be comparing pay rates. There is a link on my websites link page that has the federal max per diem rates for different places, so find yours and memorize that number...

www.medtravelerclub.com/apps/links/

I have found there is a HUGE difference b/t companies and what they will give you in per diem/tax free money. Obviously, the more the merrier, but up to the federal limit. Some really just skimp on this, and for no apparent reason.

As far as the hourly, you can look at my websites database page, which has exact salaries and per diems for certain jobs and states to get an idea. Salary websites like Salary.com do a real poor job, so dont go by that stuff, as it is for full time PT's. I can tell you that as a traveler, I make way more than that in hourly. Then the per diem. Then the free housing or stipend and CEU money, etc. etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jay in New Haven, Connecticut

67 months ago

to jason,
thanks for info on per diem rate. I have a mac and do not have mac's word office version. So I downloaded from the site per diem rates but could not look at. Is the GSA for federal employees? And are the hourly per diem rates for PTAs or PTs?

Thank you

Jason in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

Jay, while it is certainly unfortunate Bill Gates and Steve Jobs cant get along, you can look area specific rates by clicking on the individual states in the online map on the GSA page. It lists them by county and such. The per diem is the max allowed for any traveling profession and they break it up into housing and then "living" for you as well. I haven't heard of many people maxing out these rates before, but the numbers give you a target!

iwrist

67 months ago

Jenni in Jonesboro, Arkansas said: Ok, I know that the question has probably been answered, but I'll ask it again: what exactly is the starting salary for a PTA??? I've done some research about it and I haven't been able to find a clear answer. Also, is the job prospect and "salary growth" good in this field? I am currently a teacher and am looking to utilize my passion to help people elsewhere (high school foreign language...not fun) Any help would be great!!!!

I am currently finshing the PTA program in the midwest and the instructor stated the average pay is $25/hr but if you are in a bigger city it should be around $35+/hr. Each state is different so you must do your research to find out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

T in Fort Worth, Texas

67 months ago

Jason in Houston, Texas said: Well, if you are young and healthy and not thrilled with the thought of investing in the market at this time, then I think you could almost eliminate the benefits issue altogether and go with a company that offers totally free insurance and whatever 401 plan they have would be fine. Then you could only be comparing pay rates. There is a link on my websites link page that has the federal max per diem rates for different places, so find yours and memorize that number...

www.medtravelerclub.com/apps/links/

I have found there is a HUGE difference b/t companies and what they will give you in per diem/tax free money. Obviously, the more the merrier, but up to the federal limit. Some really just skimp on this, and for no apparent reason.

As far as the hourly, you can look at my websites database page, which has exact salaries and per diems for certain jobs and states to get an idea. Salary websites like Salary.com do a real poor job, so dont go by that stuff, as it is for full time PT's. I can tell you that as a traveler, I make way more than that in hourly. Then the per diem. Then the free housing or stipend and CEU money, etc. etc.

Jason,
How do I view the rated to compare them I am not getting connected to a link in order to view it. Here's my story I', in Tx. by way of OH.inially here ona travel assignment but the recruiter was trying to low ball me, but after I assured him I'd done some research & have been in touch directly with companies & declined to deal with him or the comapny his supervisor folowed up with me & reassured me that I could get the rate with benefits. I did but it turned into a permanent position & no longer a traveler. The company was not honest upfront & have not kept their end of the agreement. I've been in touch with the recruitment company, theypretty much said it was out of their hands but later attempted to make some calls on my behalf. In the meantime, I am diligently searching

Jason in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

Sorry, you'll have to join up (dont worry its free and only requires you fill out a little profile, nothing else) after that the whole of the website is available to you. The link to join is:

www.medtravelerclub.com/apps/auth/signup

After signing up, it asks for an email confirmation click and then you log in. All the rankings are on the "database" page

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kerry in Phoenix, Arizona

67 months ago

So I'm trying to decide on a career to switch to. PTA and RRT are my top 2 with OTA in 3rd. Im in my mid 30's. I want to love my job but I also want to make a good salary. I've been reading this blog and see that travel PTAs do very well, but not much info on NON travel PTAs. Anybody have any ideas what type of salary Id be looking at? Help!!! LOL :o)

Jason in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

iwrist in East Chicago, Indiana

67 months ago

Let me restate my comment. This is not the rate for travelers of the field, this is the regular rate locally just starting out. So travel should be higher with its perks. Check out the two website you were referred to.

iwrist said: I am currently finshing the PTA program in the midwest and the instructor stated the average pay is $25/hr but if you are in a bigger city it should be around $35+/hr. Each state is different so you must do your research to find out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Jason in Austin, Texas said: First, I am a PT, so I may be a little off when it comes to specifics of the feelings of a PTA, but:

1)If you are confident in yourself, you can be a new grad and travel

2)They will hire you, I promise. But, unfortunately, you ripe for the picking, as they likely will try to rope you in for far less money than you actually can get. They will say something like "well, they really didn't want a new grad, so you'll have to compromise..." Not completely true. Sure, you will and should be paid less than someone with more exprience, that makes sense. But they will lowball you.

3), 4), 5) Join up on MedTravelerClub.com, asit is the first site that has the therapists rating companies and facilities, as well as, listing pay rates, etc.

I thank you for your response. I used to live in DFW area in Texas and plan to go back. Because here in the midwest there is NO unity or helpfullness in the medical field like there was in Texas. People here don't share information neither help each other in finding jobs nor giving sound advise etc. Thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

iwrist in East Chicago, Indiana said: I thank you for your response. I used to live in DFW area in Texas and plan to go back. Because here in the midwest there is NO unity or helpfullness in the medical field like there was in Texas. People here don't share information neither help each other in finding jobs nor giving sound advise etc. Thanks again

No worries at all, my pleasure. I have been on both coasts and I feel the same. Specifically, Austin, I can't get enough of even if the pay is a bit lower than elsewhere in the state. If you are planning to come back, especially as a travelers, I hope you might give my site a shot at helping you. Its relatively new (less than 3 months), but already it has helped out a couple of people in their search for a good company. As more people join and rank not only the companies, but the facilities that take travelers, then the knowledge we will have in making our choices will be so much greater. If you know any other travelers, please feel free to invite them!

Its all free for therapists, so there's nothing to lose and knowledge to gain... geez, I sound like an infomercial...

:-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

T in Fort Worth, Texas

67 months ago

Thanks! Still having a hard time getting into the web site I've done the sign up but when I go to sign up it says it doesn't match.
Thanks again. Yes I am still looking in the DFW area just not sure if I'll do the traveling yet. the ranges are too wide & not sure whose honest or not & want a reliable & honest recruiter, with a work place with ethics, honesty, respect.

67 months ago

I shall do that. You website will be like the Consumer's Report or should I say the Therapists' Report

bluelineman in McKinney, Texas

67 months ago

Kerry in Phoenix, Arizona said: So I'm trying to decide on a career to switch to. PTA and RRT are my top 2 with OTA in 3rd. Im in my mid 30's. I want to love my job but I also want to make a good salary. I've been reading this blog and see that travel PTAs do very well, but not much info on NON travel PTAs. Anybody have any ideas what type of salary Id be looking at? Help!!! LOL :o)

My mother in law is a retired RRT (instructor, etc) & I can tell you that it is a limited career as far as settings go. COTA - not nearly as many opportunities as PTA. PTA is very versatile. You can work inpatient, outpatient, SNF, home health, rehab, etc...As far as the salary it really depends on where you live, rural/urban area, type of setting, experience level, how bad they need help. For example, when I lived & worked in Dallas, I worked at a large non-profit, teaching hospital in acute care. It didn't pay much but gave me a great learning experience. When I went to long term acute care it paid more. Then I moved out from the city and made more in a hospital based outpatient clinic. Now I work in home health & make A LOT more than I did there. Somebody in Phoenix would likely be a good source for local info. Like I said before, it's a hard question to answer due to the variables I listed above.

iwrist in Robbins, Illinois

67 months ago

That is not true. The COTA and the PTA go into similiar settings. The COTA may have a few more setting such as psych and recreational/vocational and home adaptations/ modifications but with the latter both OT and PT can do those;usually together.

Jason in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

T in Fort Worth, Texas said: Thanks! Still having a hard time getting into the web site I've done the sign up but when I go to sign up it says it doesn't match.
Thanks again. Yes I am still looking in the DFW area just not sure if I'll do the traveling yet. the ranges are too wide & not sure whose honest or not & want a reliable & honest recruiter, with a work place with ethics, honesty, respect.

Bluelineman's answer is a great one; agreed on all points. I made a bucket-load of money doing a HH traveling gig. But, those are hard to find.

T in Forth Worth, I am sorry you are having difficulties signing in. I'd love to help you out. What was your "screen name" you entered when you signed up? Or, if you didn't make it that far, then you can email me your email at medtravelers@gmail.com and I will send you a direct invitation/link. Or, I don't know if you just need to reset your password.

But, T, being in Texas and having recently gone through it, I can tell you there are/were TONS of traveling job offers in the Dallas metroplex and surrounding areas. Of course, every company was trying to push me there, despite me saying unequivocally I wanted Austin. C'est la vie.

67 months ago

iwrist in Robbins, Illinois said: That is not true. The COTA and the PTA go into similiar settings. The COTA may have a few more setting such as psych and recreational/vocational and home adaptations/ modifications but with the latter both OT and PT can do those;usually together.

What I meant was that there are more PTA's out there than COTA's, also more PTA slots to fill.

Kerry in Phoenix, Arizona

67 months ago

Thanks for all the great feedback!
Bluelineman-So you feel RRT is a limited field? Did your mother in law enjoy it or find it too stressful?
Again, still hoping to speak to someone in Phoenix to get more definite salary info thanks :)

67 months ago

Most RRT jobs are in inpatient facilities. I guess some can get into sales positions. With PTA, you can go inpatient, outpatient, home health, sales, etc...

I can't speak for her but I think she went into teaching because she was tired of the patient care aspect of it. Also, she loved teaching.

I guess one positive, is that you can work any shift you want since they have to be available 24 hrs a day. Although, most of them I've known work 12 hr shifts. That's not a really good shift when you have a family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

That varies from state to state. For example, in the South, the need for ST is not as great as it is in the Midwest. A ST can name thier price in the Midwest because there is a shortage here for whatever reason. It all is based on need...supply and demand of the area which you live.

67 months ago

Very true. You can even break it down on a local level. Where I live, the rural areas are more lucrative as the big cities seem to be saturated with therapists.

67 months ago

Yes I agree. If you are willing to "go where no man has gone before" in rural areas; they will pay you to come "out yonder."

T in Fort Worth, Texas

67 months ago

so I was able to goto the link fromthe email I received. What I gathered was still a wide range especially when I went to comparison. I realize different settings pay differently but what about comparing apples to apples? SNF PTA rates. I still got the wide range of 30.00-35.00 and they now act like 35.00 is more pushing it & more for the PRN or travelers.

Jason in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

I hear you loud and clear T. Basically, that is in the works, but with the site being only 2 months old, there just hasn't been enough ratings and such to be able to give anything nearly accurate. In due time, I hope to be able to have a searchable page that you can click to see pay for PTA's, then just PTA's in Texas, then PTA's in SNF's in Texas, etc. etc.

Hopefully, the benefits comparison and links provide some quick referencing for your search and that maybe on your second 13-weeker, we might have that information available.

Brandi J in Ceres, California

66 months ago

I am confused. Why do PTA's need to travel? What kind of companies need their employees to travel and who are the patients. I am just starting to look into this field and have not heard of this. Thanks!

66 months ago

Brandi J in Ceres, California said: I am confused. Why do PTA's need to travel? What kind of companies need their employees to travel and who are the patients. I am just starting to look into this field and have not heard of this. Thanks!

They don't need to travel, but this is one option for employment. Employers use travelers usually because they have a hard time finding people or need more people than they can find locally. The companies (hospitals, clinics) do not make their own employees travel. They hire people from travel companies. They are typically short assignments (13 weeks). From the employees side, they can travel the country on somebody else's dime while still working.

Brandi J in Ceres, California

66 months ago

this is an interesting option. I am trying to figure out what a PTLA is. Can someone tell me? Thanks! Is it still an assistant or is it a PT.

66 months ago

Brandi J in Ceres, California said: this is an interesting option. I am trying to figure out what a PTLA is. Can someone tell me? Thanks! Is it still an assistant or is it a PT.

I'm guessing you mean LPTA? It is Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant. In Texas, the official abbreviation is PTA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brandi J in California

66 months ago

I guess so. I have seen it written both ways within the last two days:)

Robert in Vancouver, British Columbia

66 months ago

I am a canadian trained pta, does anyone know how i could get certified in cali or wa state?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle is at sushination yahoo

65 months ago

iwrist in East Chicago, Indiana said: I thank you for your response. I used to live in DFW area in Texas and plan to go back. Because here in the midwest there is NO unity or helpfullness in the medical field like there was in Texas. People here don't share information neither help each other in finding jobs nor giving sound advise etc. Thanks again

This worries. I was planning on moving to Illinois but I need to go where the jobs are. Where would you apply to get a full time NON travelig job? I can't imagine being 31 years old now and just starting to go back to school, then 3 years later, I get to start allover and try and have kids while being on he road 13 weeks!
I need advise from ANYONE in the Illinois, Iowa, Texas, Indiana area. If you live close to Illinois Please hit me up!! Anyone really.
I am so stressed out just trying to figure out HOW I am going to get into a PTA program with my horrific highschool transcripts. I didnt think college was a must then. :( I hope yu all can figure out how to email me or leave a message here:) I am looking to connect.

iwrist in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

I moved from Texas to Tennessee to get into nursing because Texas made it very hard to get into there programs. But in six months my mother got CHF and needed care. Being the only daughter, I again moved to Indiana and took one class at a time until she got better but eventually past. A friend of mine who is a RN said IN and IL were not part of the compact states and I should not going into their programs for that reason. I then consider PTA program here in IN. So I applied about three weeks before the deadline and got in. It was easy here because not to many people were applying (only 40) for the PTA program. I'm about to finish in a several months and I will return to Texas.
Don't get me wrong, this field is growing like crazy but each city has it's own atmosphere. Chicago pays well but the cost of living is high and the people seem to angry, always cursing...yes, even the professionals(remember the govenor). NW Indiana, which is 15 to 20 min. from Chicago, pays much lower and the people are friendly depressed alcoholics who are afraid to go into IL. But ONE good thing about this region is it's cultural diversity probably second to NYC. The WORST thing is this cold weather...ugh,unbearably COLD.

There are only two other states I would consider, Maryland,a beautiful place where my brother lives and Colorado which I know nothing about. So I might sign up with a traveling company which offer me such an opportunity to go check those states out before making my final decision.

Just get into a PTA program before everyone else discovers its potential for income and freedom. But have a financial plan that will allow you to be successfully because the classes can be hard and time consuming ... a little sacrifice of your time and effort now will allow for many options in the future. God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Breanna in Duluth, Minnesota

65 months ago

Hello all. I gaduate from PTA school in May. Just a few questions I'm hoping to get answered about traveling jobs,

Does anyone know if traveling companies that provide housing will be ok with a employee with a pet?

Also, some companies give money to you before graduating if you promise to work with them once you are out of school. How long do you need to sign on for and how much do they usually offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

iwrist in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

I also will graduate in May and traveling companies so far the offer includes a pet. Since I have an akitia that was important to me. The response was overwhelming how many companies contacted me. But I decided to stay local for at least a year then I will travel

Breanna in Duluth, Minnesota

65 months ago

That's good to hear. Thanks iwrist.

I was actually thinking of moving to Chicago after graduation, but now these offers seem so tempting.

I guess it's good to finally have options!

Jason in Austin, Texas

65 months ago

Glad to hear there will be some more, new travelers coming soon to join the rest of us. Don't forget to check www.medtravelerclub.com when you are in the process of searching for a company, or if you have a question for former/current travelers. Don't get fooled by a company's smooth talking recruiters... aka you new best friend. Gain from the experience of travelers who have been there before and who can help guide you through the process. It also lists comparison of the companies and their benefits, as well as ratings by their former travelers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.