PA shadowing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 56)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Heather in New York, New York

79 months ago

Anyone in the NYC/New Jersey area care to let me shadow them?? I work days so those working later shifts would be ideal. I promise I don't bite!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Teresa in Astoria, New York

74 months ago

Hi Heather,
Did you ever find someone to shadow?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Heather in New York, New York

74 months ago

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for responding! I did find someone to shadow but if you are willing to let me shadow you also, I would like that opportunity.

my email address is heathrred@hotmail.com.

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Teresa in Hoboken, New Jersey

74 months ago

Heather,
I am not a PA, but also a Pre-PA Student. I am having the most difficult time finding a PA to shadow (really tightening those HIPAA laws). Did you shadow in a hospital or private setting?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lola in Langhorne, Pennsylvania

73 months ago

i am a pre pa student looking for a shadowing opportunity. Can anyone help i am in Philadelphia are but willing to travel up to an hour in pa or new jersey for the opportunity i don't work so my hours are very flexible.please any advise or opportunity is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

thanks alot!

Eva in Newark, New Jersey

73 months ago

I'm also a pre-pa student looking for a shadowing opportunity. Can anyone help me find someone? Im in school but I dont work, i would love to have this opportunity. Thank you.

73 months ago

I have found that many times you may have to look at your local hospitals for pre med programs they usually take in a pre- pa student i recently found one here in Pennsylvania at the university of Pennsylvania hospital its a pre-med volunteer program that help pre-pa students with shadowing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anna Kulacz in mahwah, New Jersey

71 months ago

Hi. I am looking to shadow a PA in the North Jersey area. Can anyone help me by either allowing me to shadow them, or having ideas where I can find a PA to shadow?

Anna

Nazia in Woodside, New York

69 months ago

Teresa in Astoria, New York said: Hi Heather,

Hi Teresa,
I am also in need of shadowing someone within Queens? Are you offering a chance?

Teresa in New York, New York

69 months ago

Nazia,
Sorry, I am also a student! Good luck!

R.S in Jackson Heights, New York

68 months ago

Hi, i am interested in PA shadowing. Can anyone recommend me a good hospital in Manhattan, where i can shadow?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

AK in Harrison, New Jersey

66 months ago

Hello,
I am considering the PA profession and seeking PA shadwoing opportunities in Hudson County or Newark, NJ

Michael in Chicago, Illinois

64 months ago

I am a pre-PA student looking for PA shadowing opportunities in the Chicago area. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-Michael

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rabih in Oberlin, Ohio

64 months ago

Hello;
I am looking to shadow a PA in the Cleveland area... Any help directing to how I can do that would be greatly apreciated. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Sam in Newtown, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

I am also a pre-pa student. I amlooking for someone to shadow in the philadelphia and South Jersey area. I am in dire need as i need 20 hours before the end of the summer. If anyone is willing to help email me at Skuznetsov1990@gmail.com

Sydney in Springfield, Virginia

63 months ago

Hi,
I am looking to shadow a PA in any specialty between now and the end of August in or around Burke, Virginia. I volunteered at Duke Medical Hospital for a year, working directly with patients, and recently returned from a volunteer trip to rural Peru where I worked in a health clinic and conducted health/environmental conservation campaigns. Please let me know if you have any advice or recommendations at smw18 at duke dot edu. Thank you!

Michaela Hayes in Lyndhurst, New Jersey

62 months ago

Hi, I am also looking to shadow a PA anywhere in the northern new jersey area, any help would be much appreciated! my email is michaelacheri@yahoo.com

Sylvia in Englewood, Colorado

60 months ago

Heather in New York, New York said: Anyone in the NYC/New Jersey area care to let me shadow them?? I work days so those working later shifts would be ideal. I promise I don't bite!

I would like to know if you can shadow me? If not, I live in New Jersey so do you know any physician taht is shadowing? I hope my request is granted.
Sincerely,
Sylvia my email is sofori@spc.edu

sofori in Union City, New Jersey

60 months ago

Heather in New York, New York said: Anyone in the NYC/New Jersey area care to let me shadow them?? I work days so those working later shifts would be ideal. I promise I don't bite!

I would like to know if you can shadow me? If not, I live in New Jersey so do you know any physician taht is shadowing? I hope my request is granted.
Sincerely,
Sylvia my email is sofori@spc.edu

Xenia Popova in Marlboro, New Jersey

56 months ago

Hello,

I am a senior at Rutgers University looking to shadow a physician assistant. I would love it if someone could help me find this opportunity. Please let me know!

Thank you,
Xenia
xeniapopova@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nisha parikh in Cleveland, Ohio

54 months ago

hi,
i am looking to shadow a PA in Cleveland area. I would really appreciate any help I can get. Please help me find a PA to shadow.
Thank you
You can contact me @ npairkh6@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

George Ko in New York, New York

53 months ago

Hi,

I'm a senior at Rutgers U. I'm graduating this May and I'm in the process of applying for a number of post-bacc pre-med programs in the Fall. I would really appreciate any opportunities to shadow a PA in the NJ/NY area for this summer.

Thanks,

George Ko
gko2408@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Justyna Nieradka in Hackensack, New Jersey

53 months ago

I'm a pre PA student looking for shadowing opportunity in NJ (Bergen county). My email - serducho54@wp.pl

mcllisms in Warrenton, Virginia

51 months ago

I am looking for a PA to shadow in these areas Warrenton, Woodbridge, Manassas, Alexandria,

Khush in Astoria, New York

51 months ago

Hello,

I am a pre-PA student. I need to shadow a PA in order to even apply to a PA program. I'm almost done with my pre-requisites and am almost ready to apply. I called numerous hospitals and clinics but none of them offer the "shadowing" program. I am so frustrated because this is the only thing that's holding me back. I live in Queens, New York area and am willing to travel. If anyone can help me with regard to this in any manner, I will really appreciate it. My email address is nattni@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for help.

lachikb@hotmail.com in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

hi
I am a pre-PA student. I need to shadow a PA in order to even apply to a PA program. I'm almost done with my pre-requisites and am almost ready to apply. I called numerous hospitals and clinics but none of them offer the "shadowing" program. I am so frustrated because this is the only thing that's holding me back. I live willow grove, pa. I will really appreciate it if anyone could help with this. My email address is lachikb@hotmail.com

henry in Los Angeles, California

49 months ago

can we shadow a physician too?

Edwin in Brooklyn, New York

49 months ago

Hello I am a student who is very insterested in becoming a PA. But I am havinga hard time fiding a PA to shadow. Sometimes the hospital say they don't have shuch programs. I don't understand why hospitals would'nt let students shadow PA, I mean is something that we are doing because we really want to be PA.
PLease any PA in NYC help me. my e-mail is : eboss13@hotmail.com
Thak you and have a nice day.

Isha V. in New Brunswick, New Jersey

49 months ago

Hi, I'm a student at Rutgers University planning on applying to PA school. Is there any PA around the New Brunwick area that would be willing to allow me to shadow them?

Isha V. in New Brunswick, New Jersey

49 months ago

My email address is ivyas23@eden.rutgers.edu, Thank you in advance!

nunu a in Cleveland, Ohio

48 months ago

Nisha parikh in Cleveland, Ohio said: hi,
i am looking to shadow a PA in Cleveland area. I would really appreciate any help I can get. Please help me find a PA to shadow.
Thank you
You can contact me @ npairkh6@gmail.com

hi, if you find a PA please let me know. I have been trying for months in cleveland and have had no luck. email me at nadia3287@yahoo.com

ckuola in new brunswick, New Jersey

48 months ago

There's really no use in posting in this forum looking for a PA to shadow. Best off by finding a local PA in the area and emailing them directly. St. Peter's Hospital and RWJ have shadowing programs for pre-med students, you could also ask volunteer services if you could also shadow a PA there.

Penny in Saratoga Springs, New York

45 months ago

I am looking for a PA who would like to have a student of mine shadow them for one or more days over winter break.

Christy L. in Thorofare, New Jersey

44 months ago

I'm a prePA student looking for shadowing opportunities in Southern NJ or Philadelphia area. Mornings would work best since I work in the evenings. Thanks for your help!
Christy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Meghan in Cleveland, Ohio

44 months ago

I am looking to shadow a PA in Cleveland, can anyone help me out?

Zinoviya in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

43 months ago

lola in Langhorne, Pennsylvania said: I have found that many times you may have to look at your local hospitals for pre med programs they usually take in a pre- pa student i recently found one here in Pennsylvania at the university of Pennsylvania hospital its a pre-med volunteer program that help pre-pa students with shadowing.

If you had a such opportunity, could you please share.

Eunice in Elizabeth, New Jersey

40 months ago

Hi my name is eunice and i am looking to shadowing a PA in nj. Is there anyone out there who will be willing for mw to shadow them? Thanks

PASO in San Diego, California

38 months ago

new free website for PA Shadowing

pashadowonline.com/

"like" us on Facebook to get website updates

sabamd16 in Edison, New Jersey

38 months ago

I am looking to shadow a PA in central jersey can any one help me out ,willing to work anytime.........

Erica770 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

36 months ago

I'm a Pre PA student looking for shadowing opportunities in the NE or CC Philadelphia area. I am dependable and willing to work anytime. The deadline to get my hours is March 1, 2012. I only need 20 hours. References are available upon request.
Thanks for your help!
Erica

lefrantz in Irvington, New Jersey

30 months ago

I am looking to shadow a PA, MD in NJ, I would be very grateful to any help I can obtain finding this opportunity. My schedule is flexible. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Narjes in Des Plaines, Illinois

26 months ago

Michael in Chicago, Illinois said: I am a pre-PA student looking for PA shadowing opportunities in the Chicago area. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-Michael

Hi, I'm looking for the same thing in Chicago. Have you had any luck? Did you find anyone to shadow?

-Narjes
please email me at: starfishxo_21@yahoo.com Thanks!

Dorota in Des Plaines, Illinois

26 months ago

I am a pre-PA student looking for PA shadowing opportunities in the Chicago area. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
-Dorota-

Chris Baile in Old Bridge, New Jersey

26 months ago

Hello,

I am looking for any PA shadowing opportunities in the central New Jersey area. I would appreciate any help for I am having a difficult time finding resources. Thanks.

-Chris Baile

Cbaile22@gmail.com

mehers. in New York, New York

25 months ago

Can someone please help me find a P.A. to shadow in New York? I have sent out numerous letters and emails, but no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
msheikh27@yahoo.com

Dorota Janicka in River Forest, Illinois

25 months ago

no I haven't :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

meg180 in Elizabeth, New Jersey

24 months ago

Looking for a PA to shadow in the Staten Island or NJ areas. I'm flexible on days and times. Any help will be much appreciated! :)

mbtd85 in Cleveland, Ohio

23 months ago

Hi I'm looking for someone to shadow before November 1, 2012. I live in the CLEVELAND, OH area but I am willing to travel as far as needed so that I may fulfill this requirement in time. Any help would be appreciated!

Pre PA Clerkship in Butler, New Jersey

20 months ago

Check out

Excell Education Pre PA Clerkship

www.excelleducation.com

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.