PA vs OT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

tiger in Miami, Florida

30 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am international student and currently studying in a master program in FL. However, the chance of finding a job in US after graduation is low. I am considering switching to PA or OT. My background in science is strong. However I do not have that much money to invest in my studying. I wonder if anyone know programs that sponsor tuition in exchange of the commitment of working there for several years. And can you give me some comparison of PA vs OT? Which career can give me more opportunities, sponsor my visa? Thank you very much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

I don't know in Falmouth, Massachusetts

30 months ago

Your best option in regards to getting assistance with paying for your education, is at educational institution you are presently affliated. If you have a strong science background, perhaps your immigration status will allow you to do some low level science related work. (ex. work in a lab, tutor, grad. assistant, research associate etc.) In regards to PA vs OT, I am only minimally familiar with both. Though, I believe the PA route will give you more career options and you might be able to convince some ER in a smaller US geographic setting to sponsor you. I say this because there is suppose to be a strong need for physicians and those that can fill in for physicians, especially primary care providers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.