Physician Assistant school with no HCE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

JMAllen in Tampa, Florida

34 months ago

I live in Florida and I want to hear from people who have gotten into PA school with little to no Health Care Experience; or if you're in PA school and know someone who got in. I have a 3.94 gpa got great scores in the prerequisites and I want to know what the chances are of getting into PA school with maybe a little volunteering (doesn't have to be a state school). I think nova, south university, and barry university would be fine, however I want to know how many people got in with little or no HCE. I know it's a huge consideration already so no repetitive comments please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sara1234 in Maine

30 months ago

JMAllen in Tampa, Florida said: I live in Florida and I want to hear from people who have gotten into PA school with little to no Health Care Experience; or if you're in PA school and know someone who got in. I have a 3.94 gpa got great scores in the prerequisites and I want to know what the chances are of getting into PA school with maybe a little volunteering (doesn't have to be a state school). I think nova, south university, and barry university would be fine, however I want to know how many people got in with little or no HCE. I know it's a huge consideration already so no repetitive comments please.

I got into NOVA with no health care experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shar143 in Mississippi

27 months ago

sara1234 in Maine said: I got into NOVA with no health care experience.

Hi, I'm planning to apply to PA school and I currently don't have much health care experience. It's been hard trying to get any experience besides shadowing and volunteering. What other stats did you have to get into PA school without health care experience? Did you apply to/get accepted into any other PA schools? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.