Shadowing in the Houston/Medical Center Area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 73)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Jessica in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

That would be great! Please let me know when you have more information!
Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Greg in Sugar Land, Texas

71 months ago

PLease provide more details inn advacne so I can try to put you in the right geographic location, specialty, etc. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

I live at the University of Houston off of 45 South, so anything in downtown area or in the Med. Center would be good. I have class from 2pm until 6pm so mornings would be best. I am willing to start shadowing ASAP because I want the experience before I apply for P.A. school in the fall.
I want to eventually specialize in pediatrics, but I am willing to shadow someone in any field. If there is anything else you need please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Greg in Sugar Land, Texas

71 months ago

you can reach me at kurmadas@gmail.com
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kee in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

Hello! I am also looking to shadow a physician's assistant in the Houston area. I am also a student and I have a flexible schedule. If anyone can help please email me at lakeesmith@comcast.net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pnguyen520 in Masfield, Texas

70 months ago

Hi all! I am looking to shadow a physician's assistant in the DFW area. If anyone can help please email me at pnguyen520@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Melanie in Pearland, Texas

67 months ago

Hello everyone...I am a graduate from UHD and I am also looking to shadow a physician assistant...my hours are extremely flexible and my email address is mmoraida@hotmail.com

odc in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

does anybody know a pa (recent graduate or experienced ) that is willing to work 9-3 m-f in a diversify a dult care setting.sports injuries, chronic pain, wt loss and general medical care. odcmd612@att.net

Greg in Richmond, Texas

67 months ago

odc in Houston, Texas said: does anybody know a pa (recent graduate or experienced ) that is willing to work 9-3 m-f in a diversify a dult care setting.sports injuries, chronic pain, wt loss and general medical care. odcmd612@att.net

Yes, we have candidates available.

JYoungHBU in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

I am a Biology/ Spanish (bilingual) double senior at HBU. I am looking to shadow a physicians assistant. youngja1@hbu.edu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

JYoungHBU in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

Thank you.

VEG in Houston, Texas

66 months ago

I live in the galleria area and work in the medical center. I have already graduated from college a year and half ago and really need to get started in getting my experience in the PA field. Can anyone help me in finding a PA I can shadow? Any time/day will do for me, my job is very flexible in hours.

Thanks!

Beila in Santa Monica, California

65 months ago

Hello, I am a PA applicant and would like to find a PA to shadow in the Houston area. I am available any time. I am currently taking prerequisites and am on a break right now. I will not be in your way and will only observe. Thank you!

sml519@yahoo.com

Heidi in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

Hello, I am also a PA applicant and would like to find a PA to shadow in the Houston area. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!

braun_heidi@yahoo.com

aspillai in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

I am a student at the University of Houston looking for an opprotunity to shadow a physician in the houston area. If anyone has any information or can help in anyway please email me at ajeshsp@yahoo.com

Thanks

Queen in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

Hello,i desperately need to shadow a Physician Assistant !!! please email me nqueen1284@gmail.com i'm very flexible....

Henry Fed in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

I'm a Biochem-Graduate from UH-Main, I'm looking for a PA to shadow with please help me.

My email is sautizabongo@gmail.com. My Day Time schedule is very flexible (I work Nights) please email me as soon as you can.

thank you,
H.

Brian P in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

Hi, I'm a Biology major from Texas A&M. I would love to have the opportunity to shadow a PA! This would only be for a day or a couple of days!

My email is brianpham@tamu.edu. Would love to start shadowing immediate and am very flexible until after Jan. 19.

Elizabeth Beltran in Mesquite, Texas

64 months ago

I am applying to the PA master's program and would like to shadow a PA in the Dallas area. Please contact me with any opportunities!

elizabethsg06@yahoo.com

Diana Dang in Houston, Texas

63 months ago

Hi, I'm currently a student at the University of Houston Main Campus and am also looking to shadow a Physician Assistant anywhere near UH or the Medical center since I just recently moved in that area. I'm available weekends after 4 on Mondays and Wednesdays and after 3 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My weekends are also open. I would love to start asap if anyone can work with my schedule. Please contact me with any available opportunities. My email address is dangitsdiana@yahoo.com Thanks!

Ngoc Ton in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

Hi, I am about applying to the PA masters program, and would love to have the opportunity to shadow a PA. I am currently a student at UH main and live in the medical center. Please contact me at ngocnton@yahoo.com with any opportunities!
Thanks!

VMontoya in Carlsbad, New Mexico

61 months ago

Hello, I will be talking classes at the University of Huston during the summer and an looking for a shadowing opportunity in pediatrics. If you know of anything please let me know. My email address is tor.montoys@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jijith Abraham in Houston, Texas

60 months ago

Hi,
I really want to know more about the PA profeesion, and i would really like to shadow a PA. I have a bachelors in Biology from TSU and a Bachelors in Molecular Geneteic Technology from UT Md anderson. So if there is any opportunities please let me know. My email is jijithabraham@yahoo.com. Thank you

Hansini in Houston, Texas

60 months ago

Hi,
I'm a student at Houston Baptist University and I'm looking for a PA who would allow me to shadow them. I'm hoping to specialize in pediatrics. If there's an opportunity please let me know Hansini7@yahoo.com.
Thank you!

Thu in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

Hello all,

I am currently a Pre-PA student at the University of Texas at Austin who is seeking for a PA to shadow in Houston for the summer! I would love the opportunity to gain experience so if there are any opportunities available, please contact me at thuhoang@mail.utexas.edu Thank you so much!

Melissa Au in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

Hi, I am a student at the University of St. Thomas and would like to shadow a PA within the Houston area. Please contact me for any opportunities at MAU77089@yahoo.com, I have a flexible schedule.

Chandni Rama in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

Hello,
I am a nutritional science/pre-PA major at the University of Texas at Austin and would love to get an opportunity to shadow a PA in North Houston/Spring area to gain experience. Please contact me at munlite112@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Salma Ayoub in Houston, Texas

58 months ago

I am a Bioengineering major at Rice University and would like to shadow a physician or PA in the Medical Center - Please contact me if willing to help me :) sa14@rice.edu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kshama Upadhyaya in Austin, Texas

58 months ago

Hello,
I am a nutrition/pre-PA major at the University of Texas at Austin and would love to get an opportunity to shadow a PA in the Austin area to gain experience. Please contact me at k.upadhyaya520@gmail.com. Thank you!

India in Houston, Texas

58 months ago

I am very interested in attending PA school, but need more patient contact. Are there any opportunities in Houston that will allow me to shadow a PA maybe once or twice a week? Maybe in the medical center? I work per diem and I make my own schedule! Please email me at indiajhenry@yahoo.com

Leslie Kao in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

Hello,

I am interested in shadowing a PA in the medical center area. I am currently attending UH main campus for a post-bacc, but I'm only taking a couple of classes so my schedule is flexible. I am interested in women's health and nutrition, but any exposure would be appreciated.

lesliekao@gmail.com

Talisha in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

Hello, I am a student at the University of Houston yet live in the West Chase Energy District and is definitely interested in shadowing soon. Therefore, I would like to know if there are any pediatric physician offices that would allow me to shadow during the Fall2010 semester. I am available a couple days during the week and weekends. Thanks!

Amanda N. in Austin, Texas

57 months ago

Hello All,
I am currently a student at the University of Texas at Austin. I just recently switched my major to Pre-PA and actively looking to shadow a Physicians Assistant. If anyone has any advice or knows any PA in Austin I can get in contact with I would greatly appreciate the help. You can contact me via email: amandanduka@yahoo.com

Juan in Katy, Texas

56 months ago

Hello, I'm currently a High School Senior looking for a physician to shadow this year. Through my school and the Miller Career Center, I have the opportunity to be able to explore real life experiences in my field of interest - Medicine. It would be for a couple of hours in the afternoon, two to three days a week. I'm pretty limited to the distance that I can go to but I'm desperate to find a doctor that is willing to take me under his/her wing. I'm very responsible, in the top 6% of my class and bilingual (English, Spanish). Please email me at juanj246@att.net Thank you!!

david jones

54 months ago

Hello,

I'm applying for PA masters program, and I would really like to have the opportunity to shadow a PA. I'm finishing up some classes right now. I have a degree from lamar University in nutrition. Please contact me with any available opportunities. My email address is drummer195@msn.com. Thank you!

Cindy in Houston, Texas

53 months ago

Hello,

I am about to graduate with a biology degree From TSU, and will be applying for a PA masters program.I would really like the opportunity to shadow a PA. Please contact me with any available opportunities. My email address is cmukuha@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Ekim Ekinci in Houston

53 months ago

Hello,

I graduated from Rice University with a B.S. in Chemistry and American Chemical Society Certification. I just decided to pursue a career in pharmacy so I applied and got accepted to University of Houston for a post-baccalaureate program and will be taking pre-requisites starting Spring 2011. I would really like the opportunity to shadow a pharmacist or pharmacy technician. I live in Houston, TX so the Medical Center is preferable. Please contact me with any available opportunities.

My email is ekim.ekinci@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Amanda Rodriguez in Troy, Michigan

53 months ago

Any new grads intersted in Urology clinic in houston texas? amar346@kellyservices.com

Milu Thomas in Irving, Texas

52 months ago

Hello,
I am a Human Development and Family Sciences/pre-PA major at the University of Texas at Austin and would love to get an opportunity to shadow a PA in the Austin area to gain experience. Please contact me at miluthomas@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

courtneylafon in Spring, Texas

50 months ago

Hi all, I am currently a Registered Dietitian in the Spring/Houston area and am wanting to shadow a PA anywhere in the Harris County. could anyone please help me locate one? thank you!! My email: courtneylafon@gmail.com

courtneylafon in Spring, Texas

50 months ago

Hello everyone,

I am currently a Registered Dietitian (M.S. R.D., LD) and would love for the chance to shadow a PA in the harris county area. could you guys help? my email: courtneylafon@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kyle_T_Mays in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

Hello, I am a biochemistry graduate looking for a chance to shadow a PA in the Harris CountyClear Lake area or downtown houston. I would love to hear anything. My email is KyleTMays@gmail.com

Asha Ninan in Sugar Land, Texas

49 months ago

Hello. I am going a Senior next year in High School and was wondering if there at an Physician Assistant's in Sugar Land who are willing to allow me to shadow them over the summer, even if it is only for just a day. I was the experience of shadowing a PA because as of now, I plan on becoming a PA and want to experience a day with a PA. Thank You.

Amanda in Tomball, Texas

48 months ago

I am a current post-baccleaurate student and will finish with classes in May. I am looking for a PA to shadow since I will be applying for PA school in the fall. Does anyone have any leads on a PA that I could shadow?

Amanda in Tomball, Texas

48 months ago

I am a current post-baccleaurate student and will finish with classes in May. I am looking for a PA to shadow since I will be applying for PA school in the fall. Does anyone have any leads on a PA that I could shadow?

Amanda in Tomball, Texas

48 months ago

Sorry, my computer posted twice...

Missy9114 in Houston, Texas

48 months ago

Hi,
I am a current student at HBU, I am looking for a PA I can shadow in the field of either Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Room.
If you know of anyone please let me know, I am available on weekends or early mornings as well, Please let me know if anyone comes across any of the positions I have listed above.
Please
Thank You!

Jennifer in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

Hello, I am a student that will be applying to PA school in the fall. I wanted to know if there were any PA shadowing opportunities available in the Houston area. I live in Katy but I am willing to travel around the area. My hours are very flexible. Also I am not particular about which field to shadow, I want to get as many hours and experience as possible.
Thank you

Paul Tran in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

Hello. I am a senior at the University of Houston that is aspiring to become a PA in the near future. I was hoping to find a PA to shadow and was wondering if there were any opportunities available. I am very interested in learning about the profession and want to gain a great amount of knowledge and experience by shadowing. I live in the northwest/cypress area but am willing to travel a few more miles for the experience. My hours are flexible and hopefully we can discuss a reasonable schedule. Thank you.

Paul Tran in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

My email is paultran1125@gmail.com if there is any information or opportunities available. Thank you.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.