Commercial and Industrial Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

simon in Appleton, Wisconsin

66 months ago

I am currently thinking about enrolling at the international diving institute in Charleston South Carolina. I have been in the construction field for many years and I am looking for a change. If any one has any information on this school or any other commercial diving school please let me know. Also whats the market like for a commercial diver. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joseph in Tampa, Florida

66 months ago

simon in Appleton, Wisconsin said: I am currently thinking about enrolling at the international diving institute in Charleston South Carolina. I have been in the construction field for many years and I am looking for a change. If any one has any information on this school or any other commercial diving school please let me know. Also whats the market like for a commercial diver. thanks

wet! :)

sounds like a great plan, do you have any diving experience?

simon in Appleton, Wisconsin

66 months ago

Thanks for the reply. I have allways wanted to scuba dive but never did. So no I have no exsperience in diving. Also I am 35 years old and in realatively good shape, do you think my age would hurt my chances of finding a job? Are you a commercial diver?

cetree20 in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

turner in pasadena texas is hiring combo pipe welders...
gtaw, faw, gmaw.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan Wierzbicki in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

50 months ago

I actually just graduated from commercial diving school in Seattle, WA. Divers Institute of Technology. I was refered to them by a friend, and i highly recommend them. I am under the impression that they are the best school in the United States for diving. Check it out you wont be let down. Besides Seattle is BOMB! Its funny that we live in the same state, but we don't live anywhere near an ocean. Do yourself a favor and Check out D.I.T.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.