I'm a welder without a certification, Can I find a job????

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Student in Everett, Washington

88 months ago

You can goto the community college and pay to take a test, and when you pass it you get your certification. Its about 150 dollars, I think, and you dont have to be a student.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.