Comments (651 to 700 of 709)
Page:  « First « Previous   11  12  13  14  15  Next »   Last »

azadahmad21@gmail.com in Apo

28 months ago

pipe linwelder

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jerryray32 in Addison, Illinois

27 months ago

my name is jerry wells i just graduated from welding school i am wanting to do pipeline work and i dont no where to start i dont have my own rig does anyone have any advice for me i am a good welder and hard worker but from what i have heard and seen welding schools dont teach u everything u need to any advice will help i dont want to be stuck in some weld shop i have two years of stainless steel pipefitting and welding experiance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lstaten in Vidor, Texas

27 months ago

Brandon in Evansville, Indiana said: I've said it a dozen times, and I stand behind it. If you plan on being a pipeliner, then school is a waste of money. Why pay for school, when you can spend that same time making $50k+ a year learning the trade, and then just go to the hall to their FREE welding program? It makes no sense to me, but to each their own. Good luck.

Brandon... I feel you are right as far as your viewpoint...any further gems of wisdom would be appreciated...thanks
L. Staten

pipelinecookie in Olathe, Kansas

27 months ago

pipeliner1220 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: if you realy want to know what the 798 test prices are just go to there sight.all the info you need is there but good luck getting a test right now.i think the books are closed,no new members right now

they are closed unless your working NOin Union and then they will take you in right away,asa far as we have been told

Proud798 wife in Crystal Beach, Texas

27 months ago

jakegreenfood@yahoo.com in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: where is the best pipeline welding jobs

comeo North Dakota, if you can handle it. More work here than anywher in the US. and thers atleast 10 yars of work here.

Proud798 wife in Crystal Beach, Texas

27 months ago

Im here doing drug testing and there are lost of people here

noname in Midlothian, Texas

27 months ago

cuz in San Antonio, Texas said: pumpco is going to run a line in shreveport, la.i think it's a 30".the welding formans name is jose. h&s constructors out of corpus christi tx is going to start a new construction project at the citgo refinery in cc,tx. its not pipeline but its a job for a rig welder. i hope this helps. god bless you and your whole family.

Pump co is just staring building a pipeline in Odessa texas, a foreman and his crew will start making 150 miles in that town and another crew will start 150 miles in another town, I hope to get in a job in one of those crews, the company is based in Giddings Texas, cant provide more information. but I hope this helps.

gigi in Arnold, Missouri

27 months ago

My husband has not been able to find a union carpenter job for 3.5 years. We was just laid off a week before christmas as a 1099 worker doing commercial carpentry for 17 an hour. We are hurting. He would love to start welding, tried to take some classes at carp union, but bottom line is he we not get a journeyman carpenter job welding with no experience. Can someone tell me how he can get started. We are in StLouis and he is willing to travel. We have cut out everything and the kids (17 and 14) college funds are gone, dance classes, braces, no vacations for years, no health insurance, now our heat might be off next week and house payment is due Monday and we have nothing. Can he become a welders helper in st louis somewhere? anywhere?

jimbo guevarra in Indonesia

27 months ago

i want to work as a pipe welder... this is my email add jimbo_guevarra@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

gigi in Arnold, Missouri

27 months ago

Any labor, carpentry (scaffolding), or entry level w/cdl permit work in Odessa?

jimbo guevarra

27 months ago

i want to work as a pipe welder..i am smaw tig mig &arc welder and serching welding jobs. this is my email add jimbo_guevarra@yahoo.com
graduated from welding school i am wanting to do pipeline welding work
i am a good welder and hard worker

jerryray32 in Wellington, Kansas

27 months ago

hi i am fresh out of school i am a good welder i want to do pipeline will start as helper my email adress is kammoman29@yahoo.com

jerryray32 in Wellington, Kansas

27 months ago

i want to work the pipeline i am a good welder i am fresh out of school will start as helper my email kammoman29@yahoo.com

welder waka waka in Tangerang, Indonesia

27 months ago

iam like working ....iam welder..SMAW 6G

A man with no name in Merrillville, Indiana

26 months ago

gigi in Arnold, Missouri said: My husband has not been able to find a union carpenter job for 3.5 years. We was just laid off a week before christmas as a 1099 worker doing commercial carpentry for 17 an hour. We are hurting. He would love to start welding, tried to take some classes at carp union, but bottom line is he we not get a journeyman carpenter job welding with no experience. Can someone tell me how he can get started. We are in StLouis and he is willing to travel. We have cut out everything and the kids (17 and 14) college funds are gone, dance classes, braces, no vacations for years, no health insurance, now our heat might be off next week and house payment is due Monday and we have nothing. Can he become a welders helper in st louis somewhere? anywhere?

Infrasource in Yipsylanti Mich. they do alot of Pipeline work in midwest

Up & In in Kilkenny, Ireland

26 months ago

my story is I've just returned home to Ireland after a 4 year spell in Australia. I went there as soon as I left school at 18yrs. opened my eyes as to the opportunity that exists for those who haven’t taken the whole formal education route of college and so on.

even the village idiot seems to making it happen in resource rich western Australia. strong work ethic especially in young people is worshipped because most Australians kids take what they have in their country for granted, are lazy, arrogant with little result. walk the walk and employers soon take notice. at one stage I was earning A$4200/84hr week as a Trades assistant (or helper as it is known in the US).

Several multi billion dollar projects are underway or about to begin. One gas refinery in the Kimberly region is expect to recruit up to 12,000 construction/engineering workers. I know Snr engineers who will command around $250k - $300k + benefits. Average tradesmen will earn around $75k-$100k while senior trades will pull around 125-150k/year. 60hrs is the average work week but most FIFOs do 84HR 3weeks on/1 off roster.

The bigger money is in contracting and tenders. I personally ran a crew installing steal corrugated fencing for residential developments. I could charge $80/meter of posts/rails/sheets & capping. At best we were doing 200meters/week depending on corners and straights etc. There is a serious lack of competitiveness among skilled workers which of course allows cowboy such as myself to roll into towns and take loot.

now I'm back in Ireland collecting welfare checks.. I could have got sponsored by a company but my short sightedness and greed shot me in the foot. I eventually got deported for having no visa and had no formal education or certification to qualify for one. So coded welding is my best bet towards getting back out there and earning the big bucks again. Just remember kids.. Its spent a lot a faster than it is earned but Australia is defiantly the way to go.

jon in Atlanta, Georgia

26 months ago

hello,, thanks for the info ,do you have any idea how to apply for job there ,i live in usa and i am very interested in Australia ,,thank again .

Up & In in New Ross, Ireland

26 months ago

jon in Atlanta, Georgia said: hello,, thanks for the info ,do you have any idea how to apply for job there ,i live in usa and i am very interested in Australia ,,thank again .

hey jon

if you are under 30yrs old you can apply for a work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462), only costs around 200 bucks which allows you up to 12 months in Australia, working for any one employer for 6 months.

while you are there you can look into either obtaining sponsorship from one of the companies you are working for or applying for the skilled migrant visa (which costs around $8000).

the process should take a minimum 5 months to complete.

most the high paid work ($2000-$4000/week) is in the Pilbara and Kimberly regions in Western Australia. but you could earn a comfortable living as a tradesman living in one of the cities also earning around $1000/$1200 per week. Sydney and Perth are my favourite, great outdoors lifestyle, miles of cycling track, sports arenas, parks & bbq areas, beaches, watersports as well as shopping and entertainment areas with pretty decent all round weather.

Hate to break it to you but Australia is the new land of dreams and oppurtunity in my eyes. I've been fasinated by the US since I was kid but last decade hasnt been too kind for you guys. I'd still love to visit the country someday buy in terms of living there it would be stupid. Australia mate... DO IT!!!!

gigi in Arnold, Missouri

26 months ago

What if you are 38? And you are right-there is nothing here but low paying jobs...unless you know someone who will help you in the door. We dove over 2000 miles round trip for a freakin interview for a 15 dollar an hour job. Which he did not get. My GD husband used to be worth 28ish an hour plus great benefits as a union carpenter. Now he can make the same at McDonalds as the jobs available for him. He has been applying all over the USA hopefully something will happen one of these years.

26 months ago

gigi in Arnold, Missouri said: What if you are 38? And you are right-there is nothing here but low paying jobs...unless you know someone who will help you in the door. We dove over 2000 miles round trip for a freakin interview for a 15 dollar an hour job. Which he did not get.He has been applying all over the USA hopefully something will happen one of these years.

I hope so but things are likewise in my own country with no signs of things improving. As a carpenter your husband will qualify for a skilled migrant visa. He will be required to front the fee himself although sponsorship is possible it is best to support your own way as things might not work out with the employer/better offer may come along/or you may wish to leave the country without fear of been sued.

If I were to advise anything I would say, get a $20,000 loan in the US.
- apply for visa ($8000).(takes around 5 months provided he as trade papers, med certs and police clearence etc).
- flight ($1000)
- 2 months house/appartment/room rent ($2500)
- 2 months living costs while he looks for job in Australia ($2000) (in truth there is - work veichle + tools ($5000)
- Safety Fund ($1500)

I could make at most 4 phone calls this hour and have work lined up as soon as I land there but to get the work he wants your husband should allow at least a few weeks before jumping into something. Work is plentiful for those who want it. western Australia is by far the best region, remote towns like Broome, Port Hedland, Karratha pay carpenters between 35/hr to 70/hr provided they have their own tools and business number. After tax there is huge potential to bring home over $80,000/year.

I'd highly encourage you to go for it. It is a risk but its an even bigger risk staying put where you are.

Let me know how you get on but at least look into it

Joe Mayo in Ocean, Mississippi

26 months ago

Up & In in New Ross, Ireland said: I hope so but things are likewise in my own country with no signs of things improving. As a carpenter your husband will qualify for a skilled migrant visa. He will be required to front the fee himself although sponsorship is possible it is best to support your own way as things might not work out with the employer/better offer may come along/or you may wish to leave the country without fear of been sued.

If I were to advise anything I would say, get a $20,000 loan in the US.
- apply for visa ($8000).(takes around 5 months provided he as trade papers, med certs and police clearence etc).
- flight ($1000)
- 2 months house/appartment/room rent ($2500)
- 2 months living costs while he looks for job in Australia ($2000) (in truth there is - work veichle + tools ($5000)
- Safety Fund ($1500)

I could make at most 4 phone calls this hour and have work lined up as soon as I land there but to get the work he wants your husband should allow at least a few weeks before jumping into something. Work is plentiful for those who want it.
western Australia is by far the best region, remote towns like Broome, Port Hedland, Karratha pay carpenters between 35/hr to 70/hr provided they have their own tools and business number. After tax there is huge potential to bring home over $80,000/year.

I'd highly encourage you to go for it. It is a risk but its an even bigger risk staying put where you are.

Let me know how you get on but at least look into it

8grand for a f'n visa?

26 months ago

Joe Mayo in Ocean, Mississippi said: 8grand for a f'n visa?

well considering you might have the potential to earn 100 times that number over 10 years.. me thinks its a worthwhile investment.

I mean if they were giving them out like lollipops you'd have everyone in the Philiphines to Nigeria queing up with their forged certs pretending to be this good or that.

Setting a price standard makes sure people of means are in place to maintain the status quo. Not my idea of a fair game but there you go..

Brandon in Evansville, Indiana

26 months ago

You could look for a government job overseas. I flew to Germany, found a job on a Military base, and got a SOFA stamp for free. Stayed there and worked a year, before my who&e of a German ex cheated on me and I moved back to the states. lol

Adamamax in Nashville, North Carolina

26 months ago

looking a job in ND on pipeline any tips been welding 2 years about 1 year pipe and 1 year structural need something a little more steady any help would be great

Jarrett in Crockett, Texas

26 months ago

I'm 19 and I am looking for a job as a Welder's Helper. Location isn't really a big deal I am just in need of work and in need of it quick. Email me jhorton1992@gmail.com

Phil in Fullerton, California

26 months ago

I'm just surprised to hear all the pro union talk. Independent is free and fair. A good hand doesnt need the government forcing somebody to pay him a wage. Unions muster liberal votes. Liberal politicians support unions. Take care of yourself.

26 months ago

Phil in Fullerton, California said: I'm just surprised to hear all the pro union talk. Independent is free and fair. A good hand doesnt need the government forcing somebody to pay him a wage. Unions muster liberal votes. Liberal politicians support unions. Take care of yourself.

I make more as a union hand than a non-union hand could ever imagine. A good hand covers his @ss buy making sure it's protected. You keep on working non-union. That's just more of the good work for me. By the way, how dare you insinuate that I'm not a "good hand" because I'm union. The best hands I know are union. I've seen a lot of self-professed "top non-union hands" not last a week on a union job trying to get their book.

We're union because we want our voices to be heard.

Pipelinetrash

26 months ago

KWL Confused in Dallas, Texas said: Could someone explain to me the difference between a single hand welder and a rig/contract welder?

Rig refers to your welding rig or truck. You run your own machine. Singlehand refers to being a " hand " on a job. Not providing your machine or tooling.

Breakdown80 in Ormond Beach, Florida

25 months ago

Proud798 wife in Crystal Beach, Texas said: comeo North Dakota, if you can handle it. More work here than anywher in the US. and thers atleast 10 yars of work here.

Where in North Dakota?

joker in Kalamazoo, Michigan

25 months ago

i got in at the age of 18 i didnt come in with a know it all kind of mind i didnt know what to do or how to do it. The only time i ever saw a pipeline b4 was when i rode around with the safety man one day. I can help a welder iv never had to help a welder on repair i did my first transition this year it took a little bit but i had some1 to teach me. Im 20 now im not done learning and as long as there is a good teacher i will be willing to learn. Im proud to be a 798 but the day that i learn it all or think i do then thats the time i need to leave cuz ull eather get hurt or dead . U got start somewhere.

piplnr in houston, Texas

25 months ago

I have worked both union and non union and can tell u first hand that the only one that cares about u and is going to take care of u is u. If u want to be a pipeline welder u should try to get in as a helper to learn what it is all about whether it is union or non union. If u see a welder at a gas station or at a store. Ask him where he is working. Ask where their yard is and the welding foremans name. Show up early before work and ask to speak with him. Be humble and people will be more than willing to help u. I worked a 798 job for 41/2 months off my travel card from my local. I led the firing line for a big part of that time. I was told that when the job was over I could transfer into 798. When that time came they told me they were no longer accepting transfers. The said they would be happy to "sell" me a book and I could drive to the hall and "pay" to take a test. (Even though I just worked 41/2 months on a union job). Since I was already a UA member I could have transferred and only had to pay 3 months dues to 798 but they weren't about to let that happen. It's pretty bad when u get descriminated against by 798 because ur union. They are just like everyone else. They just want ur money. There are so many welders and helpers in 798 that are not working right now that u will never be able to get in. Just look at the amount of union people on this forum. Thats because they aren't working and have nothing better to do. U don't have to take my word for it. Call the hall and ask how many people are on the out of work list. They will tell u. I'm not saying that non union is perfect either. I'm simply saying that u can't depend on someone else to take care of u. I've been working steady for many years and I'm only making $4 per hour less than high scale 798 jobs. I have no insurance with this company but I have my own private insurance and retirement and since I work year round its pretty affordable.

25 months ago

piplnr in houston, Texas said: I'm only making $4 per hour less than high scale 798 jobs. I have no insurance with this company but I have my own private insurance and retirement and since I work year round its pretty affordable.

I agree with most of what you said, but if you aren't getting retirement, and insurance from the work you're doing now, you're making a LOT less than "$4 per hour less than high scale 798 jobs". You're making less than a low scale job. Because our benefits equal over $10-$20 an hour.

The union is mostly about the benefits after all.

piplnr in houston, Texas

25 months ago

That's very true but someone just joining 798 is not going to benefit from any of that money until they have been fully vested for five years. Not just being in 798 for 5 years but having enough working hours to equal 5 years for those of u that don't understand all of this. God only knows how many years that will take, if it ever does. Your insurance will be effective after u have worked 700 hours but u also must keep working in order to keep it in effect or else you have to pay it out of pocket (cobra) which is extremely high. I have many union and non union friends and I want to be very clear about one thing. I am not anti- union. I don't have much respect for certain people in 798 because of my own personal experience and my message is mainly for those out there that think they can buy a union book and 798 is going to take care of them and make sure they have a job. They are not. U are going to pay them over $2,000. And monthly dues and it will be years before u get called to go on a job. You may be lucky enough to contract hire on a job but highly unlikely.

aarwelding

24 months ago

JJ in Granbury, Texas said: any pipeline jobs up north hiring?[/QUOTE
Yes quite a few in North East Pa. However you will have to pass a test, 12"on 6G position also branch on 12"

aarwelding

24 months ago

Brandon in Evansville, Indiana said: I make more as a union hand than a non-union hand could ever imagine. A good hand covers his @ss buy making sure it's protected. You keep on working non-union. That's just more of the good work for me. By the way, how dare you insinuate that I'm not a "good hand" because I'm union. The best hands I know are union. I've seen a lot of self-professed "top non-union hands" not last a week on a union job trying to get their book.

We're union because we want our voices to be heard.

I disagree with you, I have been a welder for 45 years, Now a CWI , Have seen it all. Some of 798 are good some are bad, Same goes for non union

aarwelding

24 months ago

ricardo merriman in Lynchburg, Virginia said: I am certified in weilding in the following fields MIG,TIG,Pipe weilding,flux, Arc weilding in all positions,can weild aluminum,copper steel,carbon steel, can read blueprints.I have all paperwork and certificates.

Son first you need how to spell weld

24 months ago

aarwelding said: I disagree with you, I have been a welder for 45 years, Now a CWI , Have seen it all. Some of 798 are good some are bad, Same goes for non union

I don't care how long you've been welding, you can't disagree with me saying "The best hands I know are union.", because you're not me. If I said "The best hands are union.", then you could say something, but you can't disagree with a person's personals experiences.

For someone so ready to correct other people, you need to learn what, in fact, lends to correction.

aarwelding

24 months ago

Very good wording is important, And you are intitled to your opinion, However I have my own, Ever work for transco williams?

24 months ago

aarwelding said: Very good wording is important, And you are intitled to your opinion, However I have my own, Ever work for transco williams?

I'm not talking about "opinions", I'm talking about "experiences". One you can argue with, one you can't. You chose the wrong one to take issue with. I'm only stressing the importance of semantics, because you chose to make a joke at another person's expense. I understand that one should be able to spell his own profession, but a lot of pipeliners have never finished grade school. So you shouldn't judge (I'm only doing it to point out how ludicrous it is). BTW, you spelled "entitled" wrong. ;)

No, I haven't. I've worked for LaBarge, Welded, Miller, Minnesota Limited, Ohio Valley Pipeline, Abercrombie, Associated, Otis Eastern, Gregory & Cook, S&T, Henkles&McCoy, and Precision early in my career. That's until I started getting hired out by the same contractor all of the time, that keeps me working within a couple of hours of home.

Marcus in Charleston, West Virginia

23 months ago

how much do pipe line welders or apprentice welders typically make and what steps do i take to become one? i would appreciate it if someone could email me the info at marcusedens6322@yahoo.com

23 months ago

Marcus in Charleston, West Virginia said: how much do pipe line welders or apprentice welders typically make and what steps do i take to become one? i would appreciate it if someone could email me the info at marcusedens6322@yahoo.com

That question has been answered several times in this thread.

Paula Alivio in Atlanta, Georgia

23 months ago

jerryray32 in Addison, Illinois said: my name is jerry wells i just graduated from welding school i am wanting to do pipeline work and i dont no where to start i dont have my own rig does anyone have any advice for me i am a good welder and hard worker but from what i have heard and seen welding schools dont teach u everything u need to any advice will help i dont want to be stuck in some weld shop i have two years of stainless steel pipefitting and welding experiance

One of our client in Wichita KS, is currently looking for a Mig Welder with pay of $15.50/hr, contract with possibility to go permanent.
They are looking for welders experienced in Mig, welding with hard wire, and will look at applicants who also have Arc or stick welding, but must have extensive experience if not trained in Mig. If interested email me your updated resume at palivio@aprconsulting.com

Brandon in Lafayette, Indiana

23 months ago

Paula Alivio in Atlanta, Georgia said: One of our client in Wichita KS, is currently looking for a Mig Welder with pay of $15.50/hr, contract with possibility to go permanent.
They are looking for welders experienced in Mig, welding with hard wire, and will look at applicants who also have Arc or stick welding, but must have extensive experience if not trained in Mig. If interested email me your updated resume at palivio@aprconsulting.com

That's a PATHETIC pay scale for a welder. I'm a helper and I make $30 an hour, plus benefits, plus retirement, plus per diem. Good luck finding an experienced welder with any self respect that will take a job for less than a helper makes... with a contract no less!!! ha ha you just made my day!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jerry wells in Wellington, Kansas

23 months ago

Brandon in Lafayette, Indiana said: That's a PATHETIC pay scale for a welder. I'm a helper and I make $30 an hour, plus benefits, plus retirement, plus per diem. Good luck finding an experienced welder with any self respect that will take a job for less than a helper makes... with a contract no less!!! ha ha you just made my day!!!

hi my name is jerry where do u know of any pipe jobs or welder helper jobs i cant find nothing

babybird125 in Lincolnton, Georgia

23 months ago

Brandon in Lafayette, Indiana said: That's a PATHETIC pay scale for a welder. I'm a helper and I make $30 an hour, plus benefits, plus retirement, plus per diem. Good luck finding an experienced welder with any self respect that will take a job for less than a helper makes... with a contract no less!!! ha ha you just made my day!!!

When you dont work pipeline its not bad pay!! HUbby is a subcontractor. He welds alot!!! And that is typical pay for around here. We would love to find better, but reality says u have to leave our area

23 months ago

babybird125 in Lincolnton, Georgia said: When you dont work pipeline its not bad pay!! HUbby is a subcontractor. He welds alot!!! And that is typical pay for around here. We would love to find better, but reality says u have to leave our area

Really? My niece works at McDonalds and makes $16.25 an hour. If you think less than $20 an hour for a skilled trade is "not bad pay", you need to reevaluate your opinions on the trade.

Sorry, just being honest.

babybird125 in Lincolnton, Georgia

23 months ago

and to make 16.25 an hr at mcd's she has to b a manager and definetly not in our area. Now yes my husband gets his hotel rooms comp'd when he leaves, but there are litterally no jobs in our area. In our area subcontractors are paid around 10 an hr. Its crappy I know. But noone else is hiring at any higher prices and noone is quiting the jobs they already have in this economy. While u guys may think it is s.h.i.t. I am proud that my husband works his ass to help support our family.

23 months ago

babybird125 in Lincolnton, Georgia said: and to make 16.25 an hr at mcd's she has to b a manager and definetly not in our area. Now yes my husband gets his hotel rooms comp'd when he leaves, but there are litterally no jobs in our area. In our area subcontractors are paid around 10 an hr. Its crappy I know. But noone else is hiring at any higher prices and noone is quiting the jobs they already have in this economy. While u guys may think it is s.h.i.t. I am proud that my husband works his ass to help support our family.

The whole point is that this thread is for pipe welders/pipeliners, and he doesn't fit into that category. You're comparing apples to oranges.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JWM in Midland, Texas

23 months ago

babybird125 in Lincolnton, Georgia said: and to make 16.25 an hr at mcd's she has to b a manager and definetly not in our area. Now yes my husband gets his hotel rooms comp'd when he leaves, but there are litterally no jobs in our area. In our area subcontractors are paid around 10 an hr. Its crappy I know. But noone else is hiring at any higher prices and noone is quiting the jobs they already have in this economy. While u guys may think it is s.h.i.t. I am proud that my husband works his ass to help support our family.

Dont worry about Brandon. A lot of union hands are under the impression that they possess a superior skill set as well as being compossed of a higher moral fiber than the non union families. The truth is things are harder in parts of the country. I know there is work all over Texas. Specifically south and west texas. I am working in west texas. There are pipelines going in all over the place for the oil. But if being chased by a cwi isn't your mans thing then working the rigs is a good way to go too. its not hard at all to clear 3k a week. Good hands are doing much better than that. But it just gives you an idea of what there is. If I can be of any help yjust let me know. That goes for anyone on this forum as well. Times are tough out there. Instead of beating each other down how about we actually give each other a hand. Union or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

JWM, when have I EVER mentioned that I think I'm better than anyone. This isn't even a Union argument, even if your comment is trying to turn it into one. She's talking about welding in a shop, and this thread is for pipe welders.

Page:  « First « Previous   11  12  13  14  15  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.