What are typical pipe welder salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 350 of 1225)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

Jose in Fort Worth, Texas

69 months ago

Hi Keith or anione work in pipeline mi name is Jose. Igot laid off from Driver Pipeline. last December if you have companies names. They needs rig welders email me at jluis.Armendariz@yahoo.com THANKYOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jose in Fort Worth, Texas

69 months ago

Hi Keith or anyone work in pipeline mi name is Jose. Igot laid off from Driver Pipeline. last December if you have companies names. They needs rig welders email me at jluis.Armendariz@yahoo.com THANKYOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Keith in Maurice, Louisiana

69 months ago

Yes Jose.

We will be needing rig welders in the near future. Or, if you are interested, if I don't have a welder opening I will be needing helper/technicians, foremen and equipment operators.

I will need your resume'. Are you NCCER Pipeline certified?

If you have welding certifications I will need them as well.

Email me at ksmith@workforceconsultinggrp.com

69 months ago

I noticed you are from Texas and that is good.

I will need your resume' and welding certificates.

If you know any helpers/pipeline technicians or equipment operators from Texas, I could use them too.

If anyone is NCCER Pipeline certified, that would be excellent.

Please email me at ksmith@workforceconsultinggrp.com and I will call you.

69 months ago

Please send me your resume' and qualifications.

Are you NCCER Pipeline certified or would you be able to pass the test?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Email me at ksmith@workforceconsultinggrp.com

ShaneDuncan101 in Mansfield, Texas

69 months ago

hey I'm a contract welder I have a branch certificatio thru Desert X-Ray and I need a job i'ts real slow around here right now and was wondering if you knew if anythings going on around here

ShaneDuncan101 in Mansfield, Texas

69 months ago

Im a contract welder out of Alvarado, Tx that right outside of Ft. Worth I know it says Mansfield, Tx by my name but I'm in Alvarado. If anyone knows anything rig welding, pipeline, pretty much anything around here in Tx please email me at elmer@digitex.net I'm a hard worker, and Ive got 15 years experience and my own rig please email if you know anything THANKS

JPotts77 in Muldrow, Oklahoma

69 months ago

Keith in Maurice, Louisiana said: I am recruiting rig welders, helper/technicicans, equipment operators, foremen, etc. for a pipeline maintenance company.

These positions will be in Beaumont,Texas, San Antonio, TX and Lake Charles, Louisiana.

Rig welders, the company will provide all tools and rods.

We are preferring that everyone have a NCCER Pipeline certification and TWIC card.

These are permanent positions.

I would be interested in talking to you I have my own rig with 10 years experience. I am willing to travel. Please email me jwpotts@hughes.net

oneshot6406 in Rapid City, South Dakota

69 months ago

hello i was wondering waht kind of operators your are looking for

69 months ago

Glad you are interested.

Could you email me a resume' at ksmith@workforceconsultinggrp.com?

If you don't have a resume', email me anyway and I will respond with my phone number so we can talk.

Alan F in Pittsburg, Texas

69 months ago

Keith in Maurice, Louisiana said: I am recruiting rig welders, helper/technicicans, equipment operators, foremen, etc. for a pipeline maintenance company.

These positions will be in Beaumont,Texas, San Antonio, TX and Lake Charles, Louisiana.

We are preferring that everyone have a NCCER Pipeline certification and TWIC card.

Out of work welder in Texas in need of a job. Please email me at actex.nd@gmail.com. Can be ready to go in 4hrs.

dmchristy in Belle Plaine, Kansas

69 months ago

Keith in Kaplan, Louisiana said: Please send me your resume' as I may be able to help you.

Hey Keith do you know of any downhill jobs.

69 months ago

Keith I have several certs. I am looking for work just got back from Louisiana email is dmchristy@sktc.net

69 months ago

Keith in Lafayette, Louisiana said: I could get a call any time.

Please get me a resume', phone numbers or anything you send me to get in touch with you.

Thanks!

Hey Keith are you still looking for rig welders and helpers my # is three one six five one eight five two eight five.This would be greatly appreciated

afutrellwelder in Frisco, Texas

69 months ago

just got laid off and am stuck here in texas... anyone know of any work close to dallas??? i am a tig/stick combo welder with 6+ yrs experience. also i still have all of my fitting tools. anthonyfutrell@gmail.com

crex in Alfred, New York

69 months ago

hi im currently attending alfred tech for welding technology, im writing a paper on pipe welding i was wondering what an average pay is of a pipe welder is and any other info you would be willing to share with me about pipe welding

samuel perry in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

69 months ago

My name is sam i have been in the welding buisness for 40 years just got laid off will travel.work around drilling rigs as a welder will pipeline.if u have any suggestions please call. 405-27-4769 any time

Shane in Wapakoneta, Ohio

69 months ago

You should be able to retire by now SAM...get the hint.

Leigh in Schaumburg, Illinois

69 months ago

Kipper , We are wanting to move to Tampa in the near future, what are the job openings like down there ???? And you are right about the 40 years !The more you have the better you are .

Kipper in Tampa, Florida

68 months ago

If you are a certified pipe welder in the Union . You can get in on building the power plant up in Crystal River when it gets going. But here in Tampa you are lucky to flip a burger.

tony in Sherman, Texas

68 months ago

need work in texas or ok have my on rig all tools certs. nine 0 three seven one eight 11 six six #

ningo in San Luis Obispo, California

68 months ago

Union is the way to go boiler makers is the easy way into pipe work but they do bout 5% of the pipe welding work since pipefitter get the rest of it..I myself left boiler makers for pipefitters,,,you get treated like a doctor if you can tig rout stick out....you make well over 6 digits a year while working less than a full year and I can go anywhere i want to weld and if you have your own rig they pay 70+ and up!
Apply at the ua theyr taking welders if you can pass there xray tests.

George Ellis in marshall, Texas

68 months ago

Anyone needing a welders helper ?
i just got laid off of a union pipeline job and will not be back til about the end of april or may. I was working on a on 36 inch heavy wall natrual gas pipeline in Eunice La and they shut the shut the job and laid the whole crew off. Anyone any leads would be appreciated.

George Marshall Texas

68 months ago

WILL WELD 4 FOOD or LODGING...George, get n line pal...we all need work!!!!

theblugoose2@yahoo.com in Ruidoso, New Mexico

68 months ago

I have my own tig rig been working on boilers for 20yrs know evrything about them who's paying 70plus an hour let me know THANKS

TEXAS_NATIVE in Lubbock, Texas

68 months ago

Rob in Dallas, Texas said: I got a call yesterday from the superintendant for henkels and mccoy. He is needing help with a big project in N. Dakota. Contact me at robbie798@yahoo.com and I can give you more information.

IM NOT A 798 HAND BUT I AM LOOKING FOR WORK EMAIL ME BACK AT TEXAS_NATIVE@SBCGLOBAL.NET

68 months ago

Have trained CHIMPANZEE to weld and fit,has own rig and willing to travel. He's people friendly and very hard working!!! He works for bananas (cheap labor). Price $5,ooo. He's a non drinker but enjoys an ocassional cig at lunch time,just don't let em eat the butt as it constipates him! LOL

$$money$$ in Fpo

68 months ago

I am a Marine Core welder, and enjoy working hard for money. Before I start working I would like to go to college, or a trades school to help further my resume. I was wandering if you could give me some feedback on what I should do?

texas_native in Lubbock, Texas

68 months ago

depending on where your at tulsa welding school in tulsa oklahoma is the best out there. but you can check out your local community college it will give you the basics to get started. but dont think once you get get out of school you can jump out there welding on a pipe line. it s best to start out as a helper and learn from a seasoned veterian.

smitman3 in Geneva, Ohio

68 months ago

$$money$$ in Fpo said: I am a Marine Core welder, and enjoy working hard for money. Before I start working I would like to go to college, or a trades school to help further my resume. I was wandering if you could give me some feedback on what I should do?

Check out-- lincolnelectric.com go to welding school. Top of the line school. If your serious about welding this is one of the best in the world. Very hard to get into at times

SBEnd in South Bend, Indiana

68 months ago

Question?
Have an opportunity to work for NIPSCO as a Meter Reader, I now work for a ltl trucking was making pretty good money until hours was cut. The industry is change they are using a lot of outside carriers to move the freight. If took the position as a Meter Reader I will have the opportunity to move to the gas pipeline crewman, because I have my CDLs already. I also was a Technician in the navy for 5 years. The question(s) I have are, is NIPSCO a good company to work for and when I become one of the members on the gas line crew would that be a good thing as for as pay and benefits?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gg out of broussard la in Ponchatoula, Louisiana

68 months ago

Keith in Kaplan, Louisiana said: I have four positions for rig welders right now. The pay is $51/hr. and $90/day per diem. The job is in Northeast Mississippi.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you what kind of weld test you'll have to pass.

Kieth, Hi my name is GG and I just read one of your comments from a while bk about oil rig jobs. the pay sounds really good and my husband is a very experienced welder and I'd love to know if you have any openings.

68 months ago

keith if the opening are still avalible let me know rig welder looking for work

JOHN FLOWERS in Matthews, North Carolina

68 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT GOOD PAYING WELDING JOBS IN NORTH CAROLINA

adriane auman in trout creek, Montana

68 months ago

Hey if anyone has any info. on rig jobs anywhere please call or e-mail me. My husband is working in LA. right now for turner it is steady work and supposed to last a while but he really wants to put his truck back to work and that job is only single hand. He has lots of experience and good refs. Thanks!
adrianerae2001@yahoo.com

weld222 in Huntington Beach, California

68 months ago

I've been in a community college welding program for 3 yrs now. I'm 30 yrs old and about to leave a 14 yr career that supports me my wife and two daughters.My wife stays home so we soely depend on my income.I'm changing my career because my current job pays well but no benifits.I choose welding because my grandfather and father are both union pipefitters/welders and I LOVE welding with a passion.My problem is I'm just a student welder and have little exp out in the field. Being a sole provider for a family of four,I cant take a job less than $30 hr.Not because I think I'm worth that much, simply because thats what I need to support my family. Trust me, if I was single with no kids I would work for min wage, but thats not the case.Also take in mind,I live in Orange County Calif. where most families depend on two incomes. I guess my question is... Is this possible for me to do ,or am I asking too much? My job of choice would be pipe welding,pipeline welding,pipefitter/welder etc. And these are the certs. Ive attained while at the college.
* La City Structural Steel certified both SMAW/FCAW
* ASME SEC. IX 6" Pipe 6010 root 7018 out 6G
* AMSE SEC. IX 2" Pipe 6010 root 7018 out 6G
* AWS D9.1 GTAW 304 Stainless Steel certified
* AWS D1.2 GTAW 6061 Aluminum certified
* AWS D17.1 Areo space code GTAW 6061 T6 Aluminum certified
I'm currently working on GTAW root and hot pass. 7018 out on carbon steel pipe. Please, I just want to know if this is possible or am I asking too much. And if it is possible, How, where, when do I start? Thanks.

cajanwelder in marksville, Louisiana

68 months ago

if your husband is single handing you should be verrry thankful my husband hasn't worked in 6 months we live in Louisiana if there is any chance that your husband needs help pleeeease let us know we sure would be glad to be single handing right now. ryanantoot@yahoo.com

stickweldor in Bakersfield, California

68 months ago

Trust me right now is not a good time for changing careers. I did want you are wanting to do, brought a truck, tooled it out, quit my job, and bam the oil market dumpped, and I can not find a job. Good Luck!

dvupeet in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana

68 months ago

hey ryan this is peter. im working in a plant called marathon out of baton rouge for turner. the pay is 29 an hr +60 day per diem. they're hiring for pipe welders rite now and i believe a company called performance is hiring the fitters. i know the pay's not much but a check is better then no check. if your intrested email me back at dvupeet1@yahoo.com

68 months ago

Keith in Lafayette, Louisiana said: I could get a call any time.

Please get me a resume', phone numbers or anything you send me to get in touch with you.

Thanks!

keith if you still need rig welders you can get me at texas_native@sbcglobal.net

welder from hell in Jonesboro, Georgia

67 months ago

Keith in Kaplan, Louisiana said: I have four positions for rig welders right now. The pay is $51/hr. and $90/day per diem. The job is in Northeast Mississippi.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you what kind of weld test you'll have to pass.

/
hay man im very interested in that rig job what kinda test is involved?

texas_native@sbcglobal.net in Lubbock, Texas

67 months ago

welder from hell in Jonesboro, Georgia said: /
hay man im very interested in that rig job what kinda test is involved?

dude i dont know if he has read any of his e-mails or not but it would be nice to know what kind of test it is

cajanwelder in marksville, Louisiana

67 months ago

texas_native@sbcglobal.net in Lubbock, Texas said: dude i dont know if he has read any of his e-mails or not but it would be nice to know what kind of test it is

if yall look back at the dates some of these post are 2 and 3 months old, none of these jobs ever amount to anything.

Lori in Amarillo, Texas

67 months ago

down-five in hutchinson, Kansas said: haha u guys r killin me. wine um dine um pipeline um......

what a mentality , the "wine um, dine um, pipeline um".
As a woman who works on the pipeline and carries her weight, I am offended.
Shame on you

matthew in Red Bud, Illinois

67 months ago

im in swic welding program right now i have one more semester before i graduate is it easy to get hired right out of school

samuel perry in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

67 months ago

this is for keith in kaplan louisiana iam interested to take the test

Kansas Rig Welder in Howard, Kansas

67 months ago

I too am looking for work.
I am willing to go anywhere my truck will take me!
I am waiting to hear from the 798.

Matthew Carpenter 44 in Ripley, West Virginia

67 months ago

For keith in kaplan, I am a helper and a laborer. My current welder and I are interested if you could give me some info. Also me and a friend have been looking for pipeline labor work if you could help us with that it would be appreciated. My email is msc_142002yahoo.com u can send all info there. Thnx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Matthew Carpenter 44 in Ripley, West Virginia

67 months ago

Keith in kaplan: I am a welder helper and my welder and I are looking for work. Please let us know if u r still needing welders. Also if u are needing laborers let me know. My email is msc_142002@yahoo.comm
Thnx

Graham8672 in Granbury, Texas

67 months ago

Ive been trying to get a hold of a union welders application but cant seem to find one. There is only welders helps application on the website. Any ideas?

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.