ALBERTA CANADA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 109 of 109)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

widodomugi259@ymail.com in Medan, Indonesia

22 months ago

I AM Mugi widodo as pipe fitter hopest abaut project in toronto Ihope success and than run away
so I can join with company in toronto

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

josephemerson612@yahoo.com in Livonia, Michigan

22 months ago

Loal 823 illegaly sells pipefitter books out of harlingen,texas and so does loal 195 in beaumont,texas. They just sent 2 guys to bp refinery toledo to local 50 who played games me hired. My dad was 17 years a business agent local 671 in monroe,michigan and I have navy submarine documents plus advanced welding high school and ertified pipe welder college. On facebook I am the guy with a pet squirrel on his shoulder and have proof the corrupt fbi and local 421 is illegaly selling pipefitter book to celebrities a sex/pension game and trying to steal my movies and music I have posted. Since 2008 local 421 and fbi sold books as I wrote celebrities. I had a canada approval letter with guy in loal 671. And were bypassed. Right now detroit fbi is playing games females to see me to do musi/movies being illegaly between. I lost my house 2002 being blackballed detroit/toledo loals who changed then numbers not locals, then more using credit cards 2009 to 2011 and then evicted apartment to toledo homeless shelter. Katie cecil I show on facebook was split ksm female band and moved north carolina to state of washington.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dave

22 months ago

Forget about canada. australia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

faizrasool313@yahoo.com in Midrand, South Africa

21 months ago

Allan Ferrara in West Warwick, Rhode Island said: Iwould like to know abut this job coming up so please contact me on my e-mail

Pipe fitter jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rybo in Sheffield, United Kingdom

17 months ago

easthants in Stony Plain, Alberta said: There are cart loads of jobs here for fitters; while the local union has scads of work, do not overlook non-union jobs as the pay and benefits can be just as if not better than union.

I find that the out of town (camp) jobs are largely non-union.... though that is just my opinion. Camp jobs pay better & while at camp there is little to spend your money on ;)

Best of luck with your job hunt.

With the camp jobs in Canada, do you have to pay for your accommodation, meals etc or is this covered by the employer? This is the area I'm looking at when I get Alberta certified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alam in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

17 months ago

sir.i need this job please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mako88sb in Calgary, Alberta

17 months ago

Rybo in Sheffield, United Kingdom said: With the camp jobs in Canada, do you have to pay for your accommodation, meals etc or is this covered by the employer? This is the area I'm looking at when I get Alberta certified.

Not sure if all employers cover those but I know quite a few people who have worked camp jobs and everyone of them had those expenses paid for. Still, it would be prudent to verify those facts in writing with any prospective employer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ramankutty in Kollam, India

16 months ago

Larry A Robinson in Missoula, Montana said: Tar Sands project is scheduled to start Mid March. Local 488 Edmonton. Hiring 3500 to 5000 welders and fitters $44 Canadian on the check currently that's $42 US 6/10 shift with Friday 1 1/2x and Saturday 2x Have you Business Agent call the Detroit Local for US specifics

I am searching a job as pipe fitter in Canada.I have well work experience and AIT approval letter from Canada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ramankutty in Pattambi, India

16 months ago

Larry A Robinson in Missoula, Montana said: Tar Sands project is scheduled to start Mid March. Local 488 Edmonton. Hiring 3500 to 5000 welders and fitters $44 Canadian on the check currently that's $42 US 6/10 shift with Friday 1 1/2x and Saturday 2x Have you Business Agent call the Detroit Local for US specifics

I am experienced pipe fitter With AIT approval letter please contact me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.