Drug test 4 new job & I'm bring my Doctor's Prescription Medicine & They don't care

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

over here in Laurel, Maryland

68 months ago

Since the being of 2008, i been on a Doctor prescription for Adderall XR, which is AMPHETAMINES (SPEED) for ADULT ADHD, which show up dirty,, also on Med's for Depression, bi-polar, high ansity, etc, but i was taking them way before the Adderall and never failed, So now evrytime i go for new hire, if the drug test is on job site, or at a Lab or Hospital, I bring a updated Doctor's note, updated paper work from pharmacy, and i bring my medication in there pill holders with labels on them, and they also say, nicely it doesn't matter, we take urine sample and if fails right away, of course i have to leave the job, or if they send it out from the job to be tested at lab, then i have to leave, No I'm don't know if it the area live and work in,, or if it's some kinda of law where they can't use that as proof, I mean while I'm out waiting and it come back OK from the doctors, i get a full paid check, if it a 40 hour job or if it 7 - 10's,, But it getting to me lately i been out of work since January,, Thanks for letting me post,, and Very Sorry so long of a post

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.