Pipe layout simplified

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Derek in Los Angeles, California

81 months ago

I'm looking for a book called "pipe layout simplified" as I've worn out my first copy. I have been unable to locate another book anywhere. Any suggestions? the book was authored by Jacques A. Lamothe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carey Marcantel in oberlin, Louisiana

64 months ago

I talked with Jacques A Lamothe's son in law yesterday on telephone with the same concern you have (my copy is on it's last leg)
The book is no longer in publication but he is working on a few additions to the original and will be issueing it once more. His son in law will email me when it is ready.
Note: Jacques is getting up in age and his hearing is just about gone, thus the son in law acting as the go between.
I will post again when I know more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Derek Little in Los Angeles, California

33 months ago

Carey Marcantel in oberlin, Louisiana said: I talked with Jacques A Lamothe's son in law yesterday on telephone with the same concern you have (my copy is on it's last leg)
The book is no longer in publication but he is working on a few additions to the original and will be issueing it once more. His son in law will email me when it is ready.
Note: Jacques is getting up in age and his hearing is just about gone, thus the son in law acting as the go between.
I will post again when I know more.

Ever get an update on that book?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.