Top pipefitter skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 163)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Panama in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

Jack said: 99% of pipefitting is CONFIDENCE!!!!!!

Skill number one....Patience...Unless you are doing boltonpipe and you call this be a pipefitter....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Panama in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

rick in Smiths Creek, Michigan said: you're not a fitter if you cant weld your stuff yourself son!! and there's only one trait you need here in Detroit and that's speed cause every boss wants his job done yesterday!!!!!

Lack of planning from administration does not constitute an emergency from labor...If a supervisor argue that he need a job yesterday what it mean is that he need to be replace because he is not able to plan his job ahead...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cristen Etchison in Decatur, Illinois

71 months ago

I could really use some help at this moment but all i need to know is what kind of math classes do i need to take relating to the pipefitting field?? cause i need to refresh my math skills if any one can help me with this it would be a great help!!!

dooley312000 in Tulsa, Oklahoma

71 months ago

I could really use some help at this moment but all i need to know is what kind of math classes do i need to take relating to the pipefitting field?? cause i need to refresh my math skills if any one can help me with this it would be a great help!!!

I am taking a master welding course in Tulsa OK. (Tulsa Welding School) The math that we us is your basic add, subtract, divide, and multiply. But you deal with fractions and a few others as well. Im not saying that I know it all cause I sure dont. Im learning stuff that I never thought a welder would have to know. The thing that my first instructor said is after you learn all of this s$!t, can you do it setting fifty feet up in twenty degree weather with a windchill of negative mad its cold with your ssa frozen to the I-beam that you are supposed to be welding. But basic math skills will get you started.

Mongo / Green Lantern in Batesville, Arkansas

71 months ago

dooley312000 in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: I could really use some help at this moment but all i need to know is what kind of math classes do i need to take relating to the pipefitting field?? cause i need to refresh my math skills if any one can help me with this it would be a great help!!!

I am taking a master welding course in Tulsa OK. (Tulsa Welding School) The math that we us is your basic add, subtract, divide, and multiply. But you deal with fractions and a few others as well. Im not saying that I know it all cause I sure dont. Im learning stuff that I never thought a welder would have to know. The thing that my first instructor said is after you learn all of this s$!t, can you do it setting fifty feet up in twenty degree weather with a windchill of negative mad its cold with your ssa frozen to the I-beam that you are supposed to be welding. But basic math skills will get you started.

Basically anything having to do with algebra, geometry and some calculus should help out quite a bit, but having a basic understanding of these is very important. After you get used to the craft you'll understand more of the how and why, but the formulas are pretty detailed in books like the pipe welders and fabricators guide, and the pipefitters blue book.

here's an example:

if you need to know how long a pipe needs to be to make a 45 degree bend, the formala is this:

The radius of the bend has to be a minimum of 5 times the pipe diameter. So let's say you're using 3 inch pipe. That's a minimum radius of 15".

Radius of bend (R) * the degrees of bend (D) * 0.01745 = Length (L) + the tangents you want on either end of your pipe, which is the straight run after the bend returns to 0 degrees. Let's say you want a tangent of 10" on either end of the bend.

(R*D)* 0.01745 = L + T = total length of pipe to be bent. Pretty simple equation if you've got a calculator handy, but it's important to understand what you're doing with the numbers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dooley312000

70 months ago

I am going to Tulsa Welding School and will be done in five months. I know that the school is only teaching me the basics and that you learn the real stuff out in the field. I was wondering if anyone would have any advice on what type of welding job I should get into? I have a family and mis them very much but I know that the money (from what I have been told and read about) is being a journeyman pipefitter and I am willing to spend some time away from my family to make a better living for us all. I have a friend that is a business rep. for local plumers and pipefitters out of Jackson MO, and he is trying to help me get on with them. Two of my instructors said that if they were going to be in a union that they would go for the pipefitters. I just wondered what else is out there cause I dont want to limit myself if something is better for my family and myself. Just looking for advice on what type of jobs there are and what type of schedule is worked as being a pipfitter.

thanks for any help
dooley

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

highway in Topeka, Kansas

70 months ago

dear freind ,, if you have a freind that can help you get into the union ,, then go for it for starters im a firm believer in all craft hands being licensed ,, i myself am a licensed master pipefitter and i am in competion with any moron that thinks they can read a level for a job every employer drills me and questions me and within a week my name is generally floating around the office as the only person on the job that knows what they are doing ( no offense there has been a few others over the years but not enough to mention ) you get in the union you will be surrounded by people that know exactly what they are doing well a higher percentage than non union and within 4 years you will have over 100 thousand in annuity built up .. and after that if you so choose step out into the world of freelance and fight for what you want cause the union will make you wealthy and lazy yet there is more money to be made than that our job market is full of untrained and untalented individuals that are willing to work for table scraps .. if they knew that the piece of pipe they were fabbing and installing was making that company more money than they make in a year and they do it in a few days maybe they would seek to become as good at thier jobs as possible bank money and be able to hold out until those companies paid what a well trained hand deserves if you arent making close to 4000 a week you are being used and there is even more than that out there ..get trained then make the money if you are by the time you are firmly trained you will have more money than any wackadoo wanna be you meet i watch this message board what skills do you need to be a pipefitter and it kills me is this a joke nccer is a joke plumbing a plumber is kindergarden level pipefitting nccer is a preschoolers test and people preaching confidence i work as a superintendant and i kills me to have to fire or tell a person that they have to take a severe pay cut because they have no idea what they are doing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mongo / Green Lantern in Little Rock, Arkansas

70 months ago

Mr. Highway,

That's exactly what I mean. I think we're on the same page here. If you spend the time to learn your craft the right way, then it's better for everybody in the long run. I've worked with 'journeymen' pipefitters that honestly don't even know what a saddle is, which makes my job harder and makes everybody look bad.

I absolutely hate being hired to do a job that I've spent time learning how to do, and end up fixing other people's work. Nothing frustrates me more, yet most of the time I'm in that position. Unfortunately I've learned to keep my mouth shut when it comes to most things because I know I'll get stuck doing it for everybody else. I really don't mind directing a crane operator if somebody doesn't feel like they can do it safely, but for God's sake don't mess with me while I'm doing it.

And Dooley, right now the industry is really hurting for welders. This is good and bad. Good because it means that if you can weld two pieces of pipe together, you've got a job just about anywhere. Bad because it makes our job as fitters ten times harder. A welder that has no idea what he's doing will draw the pipe and turn a good fit into a bad fit. That's when I had him the portaband to cut his own $hit back out :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Melhado in Totowa, New Jersey

70 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every pipefitter must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your pipefitter expertise?

No liquid lunches

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

eli in Baghdad, Iraq

70 months ago

Trademarked in DeQuincy, Louisiana said: I'm currently attending a 3-month crash course in pipefitting, at the end of which, "God Willing," I will succeed to be NCCER certified. Anyway that's 10 weeks away, therefore, what's at hand is where my head is at. One of my top priorities within my schooling is to program and prepare myself to be capable of brushing the following scenerio of my shoulders like water off a ducks back:

ex: I'm standing on a scaffold, 10-15 feet up working the math on a piping layout, when my calculator suddenly falls to it's shattering death leaving me alone with the two best friends i had, before i was frankly instructed to bring a calculator to class the next day or else..."pencil & paper."

Q: How best can I prepare myself for such unfortunate mishap math-wise? What are the main areas of math must I program myself to know...What are the most vital piping formulas/equations must I program myself to calculate in order to avoid having my "Certified" A** un-fitted from the payroll?

what is the name of the school where you are takin your 10 week course?

gus in Rock Springs, Wyoming

70 months ago

top 3 traits needed to xcell!!!!

Level, look down the line, CONFIDENCE!
Simple* Now gimmy my Money$$$$$

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

valentin in San Antonio, Texas

70 months ago

hey partner I have been in the trade well over 20 years and the most important tool in the trade is the pencil, you need to learn the math to the perfection, piping skills will come with time and practice i always say if you can't draw it you can't build it,moral is you always need to invision what your project is, get your parts and safety gear buid it and hang it. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN A DAY SAFETY ALWAYS COMES BEFORE PRODUCTION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

union pride fitting at its best in Kyle, Texas

68 months ago

Jeremy said: A pipe fabricator is worthless unless he can weld...

im from austin tx im also union and if we cant both weld and fit we dont work you can be better in one than the other but we do both in the south union pipefitters are the best no hate to rats or scabs were just better educated

hoss in Johnson City, Tennessee

67 months ago

I'd say your best bet would be to join a UNION.As someone said before,WE'RE the best because of our training.
You can walk in off the street and get into the apprenticeship program.As long as you WANT to learn and show appreciation you will be okay.
Pipefitters LOCAL 538

mikhael nixon in Canton, Ohio

66 months ago

Donovan in White House, Tennessee said: 1 Know the basics of Pipefitting, I know a hundred guys that have hired on, passed a written test, and cant bevel pipe, much less fit it.

2 Know math, I didnt say know a calculator, know MATH

3 Learn from experience, and those around you, OLD welders are a good source for how to do it right,And as far as the rest, time in the field will, work itself out, if you pay attention.

I GUESS I HAVE TO HONESTLY SAY AFTER 26 YRS AT THIS TRADE AND WORKING IN THE BOILMAKER TRADE AND A MASTER RIGGER, AND WELDER OF 22 YRS, I HAVE NOT SEEN IT ALL, BUT CLOSE, AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE AS CLOSE TO BEING TRUE AS ANY COMMON SENSE PIPEFITTERS TEST. BUT LET'S NOT FORGET HOW WE GOT HERE, I STARTED OUT WITH 4,600 HRS PROGRESSED AND THEN TOOK A SH T. I LEARNED THINGS FROM THE OLD-SCHOOL, NOT ALWAYS THE CORRECT WAY, BUT A SHURE WAY, THE OLD GUYS ARE ALMOST GONE AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO EXCELL IN THIS TRADE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND YOUR MOUTH SHUT, YOU WILL GO A LONG WAY!!!!! tHANKS

VRP in Lakeland, Florida

66 months ago

Anyone know the local's phone number in New York, Pipefitters or ironworkers union?

weldtech53 in Canton, Ohio

66 months ago

I tried to podt up the info but as usual the site wont let me send telephone numbers over the net, anyway if you would like to contact me at this e-mail add please feel free weldtech53@comcast.net

Tyler in Pana, Illinois

64 months ago

My greandsonm will be home in 15 days and wondering if you know of any welding jobs in Decatur Illinois who are now hiring. He is a welder and Pipe Fitter

Pipefitter in 93722 in Fresno, California

64 months ago

Kris Mitchell in Louisville, Kentucky said: It's madness how many of you call yourselves pipefitters but can't spell to save your life. You need some level of education to survive in this field, self taught or not. I think there is only one of you that has made any sense to me at all. Did any of you finish fifth grade? Wow, you can't spell but you can fit pipe? I guess as long as you can talk a good talk you can have the job, I guess the fact that you have time to come in here and cry says alot about your skills in itself. Instead of contributing to the pipe world you come in here and try to drag each other down. Thats why all of you so-called fitters are out of work. You people make me sick...

Well it's like what they say, It's not what you know, It's who you blow. Alot of these guy's get by, by who they know it's not sheer experience that get's them by, like the rest of us. I've been in this Industry long enought to know, who's, who.Good Luck to you all.

Sdelrio

64 months ago

Bimal Khatiwada in Kathmandu, Nepal said: When i will got a chance in KBR company ?

man I got to say that's the best advice I've heard yet

Sacramento, Ca. in Sacramento, California

63 months ago

Panama in Houston, Texas said: Lack of planning from administration does not constitute an emergency from labor...If a supervisor argue that he need a job yesterday what it mean is that he need to be replace because he is not able to plan his job ahead...

Thank you Panama in Houston, TX.

MWnMobile in Mobile, Alabama

62 months ago

Sacramento, Ca. in Sacramento, California said: Thank you Panama in Houston, TX.

Hey just wanted to let you know about another good job search site... completely free membership... and it has a live chat service to talk to other construction people just like you and me.. My name is Gary and this site covers job openings in all crafts...Give it a try and if ya like it spread the word will you... its completely free and easy to use.... hope to see ya there...heres the link...

smokepen.phpbb3now.com/index.php

PIPING COURSE in Madras, India

61 months ago

DEAR ALL,
ALL OF THE PIPING CAREER PEOPLE ,PLEASE LEARN PROJECT WISE TRAINING ONLY, DONOT JOIN ANY INSTITUTE THAT NOT IS NOT BENEFIT .WE MUST LEARN PROJECT THEN ONLY BUT EXPERIENCE ALSO,CONTACT <<<<<<<<<<piping.course@gmail.com....>>>>>>>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

donho52@yahoo.com in Memphis, Tennessee

61 months ago

Take off on a LR 90 1 1/2 times the dia. 45 dia split 4 times 2nd and last for t o 6" would be 6" 3" 1 1/2" 3/4" add 3" and 3/4 so a 6" 45 takeoff is 3 3/4" or 5/8" X dia.
wrench size dia of bolt 1 1/2 times + 1/8"
splitting fractions the top stays the same the bottom X 2 (3/8 3/16) (3/16 3/32)
Try to find a welder that you get along with and stay with him.
Study the prints.
There is a diffrence between a good welder and a good pipefitter.

Jacant in Indianapolis, Indiana

60 months ago

I'm in the same position you were in. I'm trying to get my career jump started in pipefitting. 1st queestion, how did you study for the exam? I'm looking into The Contren books Pipefitting Level 1-4 Training guide. If you have them, do you want to sell them? Who gave the exam? An NCCER Affiliated or ABC affiliated outfit? How's your career status progressing now? If you can respond, thanks in advance..James

Trademarked in Lake Charles, Louisiana said: Well, here I am three months later and NCCER certified. Before anyone gets gun ho on me, let me say that i'm well aware that certification is merely a word without experience to back it up. Now, here i go, what's my first move from here forward. I fully understand that starting out as a helper is first off. So, does anyone in the Southwest Louisiana, Southeast Texas area have any job opening recommendations for a rookie?

rezdog fitter in Fresno, California

59 months ago

rick in Smiths Creek, Michigan said: you're not a fitter if you cant weld your stuff yourself son!! and theres only one trait you need here in detroit and thats speed cause every boss wants his job done yesterday!!!!!

WELL DETROIT IS NOT THE REAL WORLD, YOU ARE GETTING SCREWED FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE AND PAY, IN THE REAL WORLD THERE IS A PIPEFITTER AND A WELDER. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND EXCEPT IN DETROIT. SOME OF EXERCISE OUR ABILITY TO SHINE FOR WHAT WE KNOW, NOT WHAT SOMEBODY ELSE WANTS, WELCOME TO AMERICA.

rezdog fitter in Fresno, California

59 months ago

Jeremy said: A pipe fabricator is worthless unless he can weld...

HEY SOUTHERN TRASH ARE YOU JUST AS ARROGANT AS YOUR ANCESTER! IN THE REAL WORLD A WELDER ISN'T MUCH WITHOUT A PIPEFITTER, SO IS A PIPEFITTER WITHOUT A WELDER, MAYBE IF YOU WORKED ELSE WHERE YOU MIGHT KNOW.

Dave in Vernal, Utah

58 months ago

I wrote some programs that may be helpful, please try them and make comments how they work for you or what you do not like. It is at 'www.pipesaddlelayout.com. There are calc sheets for pipe saddles for joining different pipe sizes at different degrees, pipe miter, rolling offsets and more.

Thanks,
Dave

fitterchuck

58 months ago

Mongo / Green Lantern in Little Rock, Arkansas said: What skills do you need to GET the job? If you don't really know what you're doing, being a really good liar and knowing the terms "takeoff", "saddle" and "butt weld" oughta do it. To KEEP the job and move on to better, higher-paying jobs you need actual skills which include, but are not limited to:

Being able to identify pipe sizes (a good cheat for this is to find a valve in the line which usually has a the pipe size written on it)

Knowing how to measure your distances the right way (i.e. center to center) and being able to draw up an ISO of it that is readable by others

Being able to communicate with your foreman and welder to find out what they want and what is easiest/best for them (a happy welder means a happier job for you since you'll be spending 90% of your time with them)

Be honest with what you know and, more importantly, what you don't know. Don't jump in and screw something up that you could have the opportunity to learn right by watching/helping someone else.

And the number one skill that will help you on the road is being humble. Don't ever go into a job thinking you're the best fitter/welder/rigger on site because, guaranteed, there will be somebody that's better and/or have been doing it longer than you. Instead keep your mouth shut and pick up as much as you can by communicating and working with that person. 9 times out of 10 if you make someone else's job easier for them they are more than willing to help you out down the road. Be good to the people you work with and they'll be good to you.

If you excell in your craft, you'll make a name for yourself in the field and have a job any time you want. There are dues that have to be paid to learn things the right way, so take your time and do it right. Confidence comes with time and experience. Not everybody has been doing this for years and years, so take the time to learn it from the people that hav

fitterchuck

58 months ago

Pipefitter in 93722 in Fresno, California said: Well it's like what they say, It's not what you know, It's who you blow. Alot of these guy's get by, by who they know it's not sheer experience that get's them by, like the rest of us. I've been in this Industry long enought to know, who's, who.Good Luck to you all.

hows the work in california? im a fitter from chicago, the work hear is dead

rick in Toronto, Ontario

58 months ago

you said it brother

jon in Montgomery, Alabama

58 months ago

Juan Azul in Houston, Texas said:

when i took the nccer test for pipe guys.you have to have the blue book with you because they ask for a couple different layouts on pipe saddles.they may even ask you what a 3/4" 90 takes out=7/8"..they ask how much pressure it takes to move 15 pounds of steam so far.they ask you to figure a circumference..you need the pipefitters blue book to do these because as we all know every one is different.and also the company you work for has to give you the test.i was with becon when i took the test.if i can be of any help i'd be glad too..good luck finding the few jobs that are still out there.America must rebuild our industry too get up..o-thats right they've sent all the plants to other countries...and they give you a time limit when you take the test..good luck tradesmen.

58 months ago

Trademarked in Lake Charles, Louisiana said: Well, here I am three months later and NCCER certified. Before anyone gets gun ho on me, let me say that i'm well aware that certification is merely a word without experience to back it up. Now, here i go, what's my first move from here forward. I fully understand that starting out as a helper is first off. So, does anyone in the Southwest Louisiana, Southeast Texas area have any job opening recommendations for a rookie?

the ship yard at avondale is all i keep hearing about in the gagon state.good luck,how did you read a nccer test and pass it ?with no experience ?i've got 30 years in pipe..have a great day all.

58 months ago

Bhishan Chaulagain in Kathmandu, Nepal said: Dear sir,
I am trying meny times to found the job , but I couldn't got a job . what is a proses to job,

good english is a start

58 months ago

fitterextraordinaire said: I wasn't born in america but am a citizen I'm a navy brati hope you never man up you ignorant hand! Kentucky sucks anyway becon trash!

how do you figure the travel for a 22 degree offset mr extraordinaire ?what is the formula ?

johnny in Nashua, New Hampshire

58 months ago

jon in Montgomery, Alabama said: how do you figure the travel for a 22 degree offset mr extraordinaire ?what is the formula ?

i dont have the blue book in hand but i beleive you multiply your set by 2.136 thats for 22.5 dgree offset

jon in Prattville, Alabama

58 months ago

1.082 i once knew a guy he had on his car tag pipe dr..wow now that backed me up i had to find this guy.he's a friend now but the name kinda goes with a comedy routine and working through floors or aiming at new hole's.he missed alot.but was very proud of his tag..

mike in Cross Lake, Manitoba

58 months ago

jon in Prattville, Alabama said: you must only need 1% of knowledge ?takes years to learn pipe !and then you can still learn.can you make a one piece mitre 90 ?can you make a 5 piece mitre 90 ?how about a 3 piece 45..the confidence comes after you learn how it's done.

there is no one piece mitre 90 unless your bending tubeing

jon oler in selma, Alabama

58 months ago

mike in Cross Lake, Manitoba said: there is no one piece mitre 90 unless your bending tubeing

my bad one cut 2 pieces..thanks :)

58 months ago

Panama in Houston, Texas said: Skill number one....Patience...Unless you are doing boltonpipe and you call this be a pipefitter....

bolting up flanges is not always as simple as you make it sound.i don't know a pipefitter that likes bolt-up but it comes with the system.you have to do it right.cant be proud when they turn it on and it leaks while you stand there and know it's yours.;(..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

DN in Myton, Utah

58 months ago

johnny in Nashua, New Hampshire said: i dont have the blue book in hand but i beleive you multiply your set by 2.136 thats for 22.5 dgree offset

There is a page in 'www.pipesaddlelayout.com you can use to find dimensions and angles for running offsets.

DNC

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

it's all in the pipefitters blue book..every pipefitter has a blue book thats like a 1 1/16" at some time its a must have.often.

Leo Suhre in Pleasant Plains, Illinois

58 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every pipefitter must have to excel?

the 3M's
measuring, math, muscles

you have to be able to measure,and understand how you measure,from different points. Math is the key to putting what you measured on paper and then figuring your drawing into a piping system. neither of the first two will do you any good if you are not able to put forth the effort to make it happen(muscles). Granted as you get more experience you learn to work smarter, not harder.

Leo Suhre in Pleasant Plains, Illinois

58 months ago

learn your bluebook cover to cover, don't build pipe from memory but verify your math and measures, keep a diary of things you learn, always be willing to learn, but use reason to sort out the good and bad. No matter how good you get there will always be room to improve, and no one knows it all.

58 months ago

some things that are like eating in industrial pipefitting.know all the common take offs for the different sizes of pipe,45/90 these are common.know common formulas for the same angles,plan ahead,be safe at all times.examine the area before you even start a job in a new area.double check what everyone else told you about safety !life and death are in there daily.know how to use 2 squares a plumb bob a level and tape.you can do almost anything.keep a blue book in your tool box always !some odd angles and sizes can be found there.make sure your rigging won't have to be moved and always allow room.i could go on but i'm sure ya'll say enough now,good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Mark Hamilton in Calgary, Alberta said: in pipefitting do you get like a calculator to do the math or anything? if not are you able to have one to ensure the mathematics of the job are correct? and for welding i dont have any expirience of it. ive been around it but have never done it. is welding something thats expected you know how do do when you start or what. and how hard is the welding.

yes,a calculator should also be in your tool box with your blue book,myself i always used the pencil and paper or whatever was there.the beam :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

beable to bevel a piece of pipe without the welder complaining.lol.ambition,common sense,experience,variety in types of metal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

codyntx in Rosemead, California

58 months ago

Monte in Aurora, Colorado said: What ethnicity are you?
I have a gig with ecana gas and oil!

What does Race have to do with anything!...guess if he was Mexican or Indian then he'd be Bashed & Riddiculed.Then you cry about affirmative action,it's people like you that this silly ass rule was made for.Racism will always exist in the Construction Industry..always will be.

govtprisoner in Bullard, Texas

57 months ago

fitterextraordinaire said: I wasn't born in america but am a citizen I'm a navy brati hope you never man up you ignorant hand! Kentucky sucks anyway becon trash!

yea,too bad
you cant spell super duper fitter man

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Larry A Robinson in Missoula, Montana

57 months ago

1) The ability to figure out what your welder wants
2) The ability to deliver what your welder wants
3) The speed to provide what your welder wants faster than he can weld it

It's all about the welder, when it comes out bad he's the one sent home!!!

Now after that is done, go to school and learn more. The UA College in Ann Arbor MI (WCC) has affordable prices on continuing education courses for UA hands.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.