Shell Operator Internship or any Operator Internship

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

bad_billy_goat in Houston, Texas

43 months ago

I have just been catching up on the reading the lastest that has been posted. I quite a bit about several shell internships.

If anyone could give me any info about the shell interships or any others that would be great. The only I have seen this was one I applied for on the North Shore in AK.

I have finally gotten past the gate keepers and am working in a refinery. I am a contract LDAR tech. I still have my eye on the prize, which is operations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Andre Beraud@MR.FO.C.U.S. in Houston, Texas

43 months ago

bad_billy_goat in Houston, Texas said: I have just been catching up on the reading the lastest that has been posted. I quite a bit about several shell internships.

If anyone could give me any info about the shell interships or any others that would be great. The only I have seen this was one I applied for on the North Shore in AK.

I have finally gotten past the gate keepers and am working in a refinery. I am a contract LDAR tech. I still have my eye on the prize , which is operations.

do not give up. keep your eye on the prize. i am a operator now. i start working for shell in norco la in july

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

operatorjoe in Beaumont, Texas said: Days like today make me question my career choice lol

What happen today operatorjoe? is everything ok.

43 months ago

operatorjoe in Beaumont, Texas said: Days like today make me question my career choice lol

what happen operator joe? are you ok?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

operatorjoe in Beaumont, Texas

43 months ago

just humped it all day hardly sat down. working days blows.

43 months ago

oh ok. are you working overtime. is there a lot of overtime there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

operatorjoe in Houston, Texas

43 months ago

Yea tons of OT where I work. Some areas you can make a thousand hours OT. I'm a little over 200 hours myself. Working days is the worst part of a Operators monthly schedule. So much stuff going on while you do you daily routines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

chrisjschndr@gmail.com in Juneau, Alaska

41 months ago

Andre Beraud@MR.FO.C.U.S. in Houston, Texas said: what happen operator joe? are you ok?

What do you mean by "humping it"? Can you describe your day to me? Any info on your day would be helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.