physical

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

cloudness323

26 months ago

i just had an interview for process operator with valero. If i get offered a job whats all involed with the preemployment physical? A buddy of mine told me he knew someone that failed it because they even do x rays and said his back was a possible future risk. Anyone know whats all involved in a valero physical?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jj25

26 months ago

cloudness323 said: i just had an interview for process operator with valero. If i get offered a job whats all involed with the preemployment physical? A buddy of mine told me he knew someone that failed it because they even do x rays and said his back was a possible future risk. Anyone know whats all involved in a valero physical?

He could have had previous health issues that warranted a X-ray. I work for Valero and I did not have to get a xray.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mbtoussard1282@yahoo.com in Beaumont, Texas

24 months ago

What do they do in the physical. I have one this week they said something about blood work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jj25

24 months ago

mbtoussard1282@yahoo.com in Beaumont, Texas said: What do they do in the physical. I have one this week they said something about blood work?

General stuff like liver function, diabetes, cholesterol, and things like that.

Fisher1 in League City, Texas

17 months ago

What about color blindness? What if you're on seizure meds and haven't had a seizure in over two years? Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.