I have project management/coordination experience with 3 of Motorola's Divisions. Currently seeking a position either full time, part time or contracting within commuting distance of West Dundee, IL. I am available immediately. I also have experience in the woodworking industry. Please contact me if you know of companies who may be interested in an individual with my background and experience. I provided a quick summary of my previous positions and skills.
NPI Coordinator, Motorola, Inc., Elgin Distribution Center (3 years)
• Solidified new product requirements with business teams and configuration analysts
• Created project schedules and tracked activities to closure (MS Project)
• Led global conference calls and NetMeetings with project stakeholders
• Coordinated pilot runs with distribution center personnel
• Prepared weekly status reports
• Prepared and presented monthly project updates using Powerpoint
• Prepared ship acceptance punch lists tracking ship acceptance issues to closure
• Coordinated delivery of seedstock material to distribution center for pilot runs
Customer Support Engineering Manager, Motorola Global Telecommunications Sector (7 years)
• Managed 10 software engineers resolving issues with cellular base station legacy code
• Prioritized and tracked issues to closure
• Coordinated 24x7 hour pager duty support for customers and test labs
Engineering Section Manager, Motorola, Parts Division
• Managed engineering team developing electronic test equipment.
• Coordinated develop of new audio accessories with outside suppliers.
• Designed and field tested duplex fax adapter product.
Project Coordinator - McCauley Design (3 months)
• Detailed high end cabinet designs for home kitchens using AutoCad.
• Prepared cabinet orders.
• Traveled to customer homes to ensure quality delivery of material and resolve issues.
• Tracked and resolved punch list activities to close out project issues.