do I have a chance in this field with my background

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Just_Radiant in Mount Prospect, Illinois

61 months ago

I am about to graduate with a bs in architecture, I have recently been interested in project engineering positions....if I apply for an internship or entry level after I graduate would I even be considered?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Old Timer in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

61 months ago

Just_Radiant in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: I am about to graduate with a bs in architecture, I have recently been interested in project engineering positions....if I apply for an internship or entry level after I graduate would I even be considered?

You have nothing to lose by applying. All they can do is say no

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Just_Radiant in Mount Prospect, Illinois

61 months ago

Old Timer in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates said: You have nothing to lose by applying. All they can do is say no

I'm just wondering if there are other people with this degree but ended up in this field, and how. Also if there are employers that would consider this education to qualify for this job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SGB in Mount Prospect, Illinois

61 months ago

I am on the same page, but with Drafting and Design-just can't imagine who would hire us. The school career centers just hide themselves like twisted their promises for a job with excuses for tough economy. Probably just have to wait and prey.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yomoma in Federal Way, Washington

60 months ago

that would be *pray* no wonder you can't find a job...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.