Looking out for QA/QTP automation jobs in US

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

bansi28 in Rosedale, Maryland

66 months ago

Hi,

I'm looking out for QA/QTP jobs. I have about 4 years of QA experience. Can anyone help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brett Smith,Technical Recruiter-TechUSA in Pasadena, Maryland

52 months ago

bansi28 in Rosedale, Maryland said: Hi,

I'm looking out for QA/QTP jobs. I have about 4 years of QA experience. Can anyone help?

I would be more than happy to take some time to discuss your qualifications in more detail and potential opportunities that i have available. Please send me an e-mail at bsmith@techusa.net and we can set up a time to speak together regarding what you are looking for in your next career opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

abc in Washington, District of Columbia

37 months ago

bansi28 in Rosedale, Maryland said: Hi,

I'm looking out for QA/QTP jobs. I have about 4 years of QA experience. Can anyone help?

please send ur cv to mgtechsoft4@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nastia Zablotskaya in Chicago

35 months ago

You are welcomed to send your CV and contact details at nastiaz@4tegroup.com. Have some excellent opportunities to offer that, believe, can catch your interest!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JJ in Eden Prairie, Minnesota

34 months ago

Hi,

I have a bs degree in computer science and is looking for an entry level testing position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

nikita in San Diego, California

33 months ago

Shanthi in San Diego, California said: I have 5+ years of exp in Software development and am looking for QA job in San diego, i have my work permit and do not require any visa sponsorship.

Hi,
I am also loooking QA positions in SanDiego,If you like plz pass ur contact detail so we can discuus about opportunities over here, u can reach me on nikita.gupta1986@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sibi Thomas in Dallas, Texas

25 months ago

Brett Smith,Technical Recruiter-TechUSA in Pasadena, Maryland said: I would be more than happy to take some time to discuss your qualifications in more detail and potential opportunities that i have available. Please send me an e-mail at bsmith@techusa.net and we can set up a time to speak together regarding what you are looking for in your next career opportunity.

I am Looking for QA testing job. I have been searching for more than 2 years but still I am unable to find it. I am having five years of QA testing (manual). I am a green card holder. Please help me out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sam denv in anahiem, California

25 months ago

bansi28 in Rosedale, Maryland said: Hi,

I'm looking out for QA/QTP jobs. I have about 4 years of QA experience. Can anyone help?

dfjhtyjnlkiukyu.fghndrtyhnyt

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nadia Korchynska in Chicago, Illinois

17 months ago

JJ in Eden Prairie, Minnesota said: Hi,

I have a bs degree in computer science and is looking for an entry level testing position.

We have some suitable positions for you in Chicago, IL. Please send your CV to nadia@valdigroup.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Muhammad222020 in Woodbridge, Virginia

17 months ago

Can anyone help me, I am looking for entry level jobs.I have recently taken a training in QA: Manual testing, automation using QTP (proficient in using both record & play and writing VB script codes in the Export mode), QC for defect management and SoapUI for web-service testing. Open for relocation. Salary is not an issue as far as it is reasonable.

I am very Enthusiatics, Easy going attitude, Quick learner, Excellent communication skills.

Looking forward to hear from someone.
Thanks,
P.S. I am a green card holder and don't need sponsorship.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Muhammad222020 in Woodbridge, Virginia

17 months ago

Muhammad222020 in Woodbridge, Virginia said: Can anyone help me, I am looking for entry level jobs.I have recently taken a training in QA: Manual testing, automation using QTP (proficient in using both record & play and writing VB script codes in the Export mode), QC for defect management and SoapUI for web-service testing. Open for relocation. Salary is not an issue as far as it is reasonable.

I am very Enthusiatics, Easy going attitude, Quick learner, Excellent communication skills.

Looking forward to hear from someone.
Thanks,
P.S. I am a green card holder and don't need sponsorship.

I meant to say U.S citizen not green card holder

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.