QA testing training in SanDiego Area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

jacob in Carlsbad, California

52 months ago

I am looking for training/placement for QA testing in SanDiego Area.
Caan anyone post the link or address?
Thanks
Jacob

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kris in San Diego, California

23 months ago

jacob in Carlsbad, California said: I am looking for training/placement for QA testing in SanDiego Area.
Thanks
Jacob

Here you go Jacob - this is a company in San Diego, and they're putting out the new Fall Schedule:

advantu.com/qa-training-courses

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Evgeniya in San Diego, California

21 months ago

Hello. I'm a beginner QA tester . Maybe somebody know where I can looking for job with small salary for training for self?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kris in San Diego, California

15 months ago

jacob in Carlsbad, California said: I am looking for training/placement for QA testing in SanDiego Area.
Thanks
Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Here's our updated software quality assurance / test engineer training course info:

advantu.com/qa-training-courses/

Carlos Carrillo in Matamoros, Mexico

10 months ago

Hi Jacob,

Please send an email to me Carlos.Carrillo@bsdenterprise.com I will share more information.

Carlos Carrillo
CSTP-Certified Software Test Professional.
The Woodlands, TX

Robert - QA Engineer in San Diego, California

10 months ago

I recently attened QA training through Mechlin Technologies. Email them at training@mechlintech.com www.mechlintech.com and they should be able to answer your quires. Mechlin Technologies also helps in placement after the training.

I had recently got placed after training with Mechlin Technologies. The.The training was very good by showing real time examples to understand the concepts more clearly.I was not from IT background but after 8 weeks of training I could get a QA engineer job. - Thanks Robert

amishjpatel in Minneapolis, Minnesota

8 months ago

A2D Infotech LLC is the best QA online training institute in USA .

The reason i say this is because it helped me successfully to get a JOB. The structure of their program is so unique that it helps every individual to get a job.

The knowledge they share is amazing, you will feel the you are in a working environment. The good thing is that they have limited students in a batch and the training is One on One. The trainers are excellent and very experienced.

I would highly recommend everyone to join this institute if you want to start you QA or IT Career.

training@a2dinfotech.com
www.a2dinfotech.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rinasanghvi in Broomfield, Colorado

8 months ago

You may want to checkout with www.destinationj.com. We are all SW QA professionals working in fortune 500 companies. We have started destinationJ to help freshers/Non IT professionals get trained in Software QA field and earn a dream job. We have in class Software QA training in Colorado and live streamed class all over. Contact us contact@destinationj.com. We have a couple of fees options to help out students. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

charlescoralde in San Diego, California

2 months ago

Robert - QA Engineer in San Diego, California said: I recently attened QA training through Mechlin Technologies. Email them at training@mechlintech.com www.mechlintech.com and they should be able to answer your quires. Mechlin Technologies also helps in placement after the training.

I had recently got placed after training with Mechlin Technologies. The.The training was very good by showing real time examples to understand the concepts more clearly.I was not from IT background but after 8 weeks of training I could get a QA engineer job. - Thanks Robert

Hi,

Do you get a certificate at the end of the training staying you are now a certified Software QA?

Thanks,
Charles

Robert in San Diego, California

2 months ago

Hi Charles,

Yes, I got the certificate as well. But knowledge is very important , In interview they didn't ask about certificate but I was able to explain all the concepts. - Thanks Robert

John in San Diego, California

2 months ago

I recently attended QA training with Mechlin Technologies in San Diego,QA . The training was very informative. I think it’s great to not focus on laptops so that you have complete focus on the subject at hand. This was hands on training where you just don't go with concepts but you actually work using the concepts you learn in the class as well. The content of the course was clear and concise, and easy to follow along. I would definitely recommend taking this course and specially if you are not from software or computer background.

You can find more details at this link www.mechlintech.com/qa/ or you can contact them at training@mechlintech.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.