entry level testing jobs

Comments (5)

Phani Madhav Chegu in Hyderabad, India

48 months ago

Hi, I am a fresher from India. I am ISTQB certified at the foundation level. I am in search of a job in QA/Testing field in the USA. I would be grateful if anyone could suggest ways of finding jobs in the USA. I am well versed in testing principles and test design techniques. I posses sound knowledge of environment architectures, SDLC and STLC.
Thanks in advance.

pravibinu in Sunnyvale, California

43 months ago

Phani Madhav Chegu in Hyderabad, India said: Hi, I am a fresher from India. I am ISTQB certified at the foundation level. I am in search of a job in QA/Testing field in the USA. I would be grateful if anyone could suggest ways of finding jobs in the USA. I am well versed in testing principles and test design techniques. I posses sound knowledge of environment architectures , SDLC and STLC.
Thanks in advance.

hi phani madhav,
i am praveena.i am also searching for the same job opportunity if you find any route to find any entry level job please inform me.!!!

chandra yedipulla in Antioch, California

43 months ago

go to the nearby desi consultants, they will embelish ur resume and get u interviews arranged, but the only challenge is u have to sign a years contract and a part of ur salary will go to them :( but it worth a try.

pravibinu in Sunnyvale, California

43 months ago

thank you so much !

ugochess in Dumfries, Virginia

5 months ago

pravibinu in Sunnyvale, California said: thank you so much !

I have a foundation level certification in software testing. Can someone please guide me on how to get a first job. I live in the U.S.
Michael

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.