entry level testing jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Phani Madhav Chegu in Hyderabad, India

39 months ago

Hi, I am a fresher from India. I am ISTQB certified at the foundation level. I am in search of a job in QA/Testing field in the USA. I would be grateful if anyone could suggest ways of finding jobs in the USA. I am well versed in testing principles and test design techniques. I posses sound knowledge of environment architectures, SDLC and STLC.
Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

pravibinu in Sunnyvale, California

35 months ago

Phani Madhav Chegu in Hyderabad, India said: Hi, I am a fresher from India. I am ISTQB certified at the foundation level. I am in search of a job in QA/Testing field in the USA. I would be grateful if anyone could suggest ways of finding jobs in the USA. I am well versed in testing principles and test design techniques. I posses sound knowledge of environment architectures , SDLC and STLC.
Thanks in advance.

hi phani madhav,
i am praveena.i am also searching for the same job opportunity if you find any route to find any entry level job please inform me.!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chandra yedipulla in Antioch, California

35 months ago

go to the nearby desi consultants, they will embelish ur resume and get u interviews arranged, but the only challenge is u have to sign a years contract and a part of ur salary will go to them :( but it worth a try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pravibinu in Sunnyvale, California

35 months ago

thank you so much !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.