qa training and job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

heleena in Fairfield, California

72 months ago

hai everyone,i have recently completed qa course.please let me know if there is any job openings

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

72 months ago

Hello Heleena, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cs in Smyrna, Georgia

68 months ago

I have recently completed qa course. Can anybody let me know of any job opening in Atlanta, GA, as I have very good knowledge of Manual Testing, QTP and Quality Center.

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

smrithi in Jacksonville, Florida

47 months ago

cs in Smyrna, Georgia said: I have recently completed qa course. Can anybody let me know of any job opening in Atlanta, GA, as I have very good knowledge of Manual Testing, QTP and Quality Center.

thanks


Hey,cs did u find a job? I also just finished my QA course even I am looking for a job. thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Radhi in Bellevue, Washington

47 months ago

Hi Everyone,
Anybody got job recently in QA? How is market??

Thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jobsearch in Rolling Meadows, Illinois

46 months ago

Market's terrible in general. I see a lot of postings out there for QA postions however they are NOT hirig!! I've been speaking to many recruiters lately (not in Seattle area but in the Chicago area) and all of them are giving me the run around although a couple of the positions seemed a great fit for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

? in Raleigh, North Carolina

46 months ago

smrithi in Jacksonville, Florida said: Hey,cs did u find a job? I also just finished my QA course even I am looking for a job. thank u

Hey i was just wondering where did you guys go to school for QA testing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Oryssia in Ukraine

43 months ago

? in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Hey i was just wondering where did you guys go to school for QA testing?

in Chicago - Forte CG and Forte Knowledge make a great deal of work for those who need both training and employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Oryssia in Ukraine

43 months ago

Oryssia in Ukraine said: in Chicago - Forte CG and Forte Knowledge make a great deal of work for those who need both training and employment.

http://4teco.com/train/qa/manual.aspx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.